Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:53 AM

Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police (901 Views)

NLC President, Ajaero, Arrested & Beaten By Police, Rushed To FMC Owerri / Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) / Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by TMSMedia: 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcg8ijUlrcc

Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested And Beaten By Police In Imo (Video)

Police in Imo State arrested National President of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), Joe Ajiero at the Labour house in Owerri Over Industrial Action In Imo State.

Ajaero was later rushed from Police hospital to Federal Medical Center (FMC) Owerri, after he was brutalized with his right eye completely shut.

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod mukina2

1 Like

Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by successmatters(m): 8:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
M
Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by Juicegal(f): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
Nairaland mods choose not to front-page this and the other thread for obvious reasons

1 Like

Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by Chicagograduate(m): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
He should sue the barbaric police for 50b damages.
Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by OgbeniOja1: 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
This is serious
Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by Rosypearls(f): 8:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
Too bad
Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by AchrafHakimi: 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2023
Why are NLC chairmen always short?
I don't get it. Will anything happen if they elect a real man?
Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by Burob: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
Juicegal:
Nairaland mods choose not to front-page this and the other thread for obvious reasons
Published 8.32 pm, 5 minutes later it should have reached front page?

Juice girl, try @ best to be a bit logical.

2 Likes

Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by AchrafHakimi: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
Burob:

Are you an Imo State policeman?
Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by Burob: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

Are you an Imo State policeman?
Did I ever tell you say me & your papa dey drag job position?

1 Like

Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by AchrafHakimi: 8:49pm On Nov 01, 2023
Burob:
Did I ever tell you say me & your papa dey drag job position?

Answer the question.
Are you a gallant Imo State policeman?
Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by Burob: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

Answer the question.
Are you a gallant Imo State policeman?
I dey work for the same office as your papa?

Your father’s job is secured, no need for worry.
Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by Juicegal(f): 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
Burob:

Juice girl, try @ best to be a bit logical.

There was another thread on the arrest of the NLC chairman earlier today which is yet to hit FP. Why?? Is this news so unimportant??
Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by AchrafHakimi: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
Burob:
I dey work for the same office as your papa?

Your father’s job is secured, no need for worry.

Are you a N44,000 per quarter earning Constable of the Imo State Police Division?

1 Like

Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by inoki247: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
Lol Nigeria Police will never disappoint....

Na why I no dey follow dem argue dey don't mind re arranging someone journey in life ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by Burob: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
Juicegal:

There was another thread on the arrest of the NLC chairman earlier today which is yet to hit FP. Why?? Is this news so unimportant??
It has been a long time overdue that this Obidient Adjaero was deserving of the beating he must have received?

Why the beating no make front page, ask the moderators, I am only here to consume information, not ask questions.
Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by Burob: 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

Are you a N44,000 per quarter earning Constable of the Imo State Police Division?
Well na you go tell us how much your papa take home package monthly is?

Because monsieur here, has no knowledge.
Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by AchrafHakimi: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
Burob:
Well na you go tell us how muck your papa take home package monthly is?

I ask again: Are you a poorly trained Imo State police recruit baptized in mud and blood?
Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by Christistruth00: 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
Thank God it didn't happen in Lagos

Hope you recover soon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by Burob: 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

I ask again: Are you a poorly trained Imo State police recruit baptized in mud and blood?
Oblivious minded Obidient Agbadorian.
Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by Burob: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

Agbadorian, please tell us which of the masquerades you be?
https://www.nairaland.com/7897246/25-most-popular-igbo-masquerades
Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by Burob: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
Juicegal:

Is this not the front page you are whining about?
https://www.nairaland.com/
Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by jargonzboi(m): 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
This is crazy.
The NLC president is more like a president of the masses.
It's so wrong for them to dimoralize him like this.

1 Like

Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by UptownVibes(m): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
jargonzboi:
This is crazy.
Not when he won't stand for the truth.. If you don't know,they are all after what they can get from government. They don't care about masses. The last NLC president Nigeria had was Adams

1 Like

Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by Xscape1993(m): 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
Senior agbero in power in Abuja while junior agberos are performing in Imo state...
Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ajero you no protest when soldier be president,na now wey democrat be president you want disturb his peace.You be proper hypocrite raised to power200million.ozuor angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by yarimo(m): 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
Oya peter obi come and donate to ajaero and snap pictures with him , eyya ajaero obi won't come this is not election time
Re: Moment NLC Chairman, Ajaero Narrated How He Was Arrested & Beaten By Imo Police by SisterAnn(f): 7:32am On Nov 02, 2023
jargonzboi:
This is crazy.
Demoralize? They just gave him more fuel.

(1) (Reply)

Is This The ' New Nigeria' Peter Obi And His Ragamuffins Were Promising Us?? / Why Is Tinubu Always Silent Anytime Soldiers Are Killed In The North? / How Nigerian Major Tribes Keep Conceding Victory To The Fulani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.