Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,013 members, 7,980,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 06:23 PM

Six(6) Questions You Must Answer If You Want To Start Selling On Amazon Kdp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Six(6) Questions You Must Answer If You Want To Start Selling On Amazon Kdp (100 Views)

Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / Mimi Logistics: Make Money Selling On Jumia & Konga From Anywhere in Nigeria / I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six(6) Questions You Must Answer If You Want To Start Selling On Amazon Kdp by Progresswike03: 6:30am On Nov 02, 2023
"I'm not getting sales"
"I've published 2,3,10 books but sales aren't coming in".
"I've not sold a single copy for the past 3 months since I got started"
These are common complaints I see on different KDP groups or people who engage me in private chats.
And I've decided to address some of the questions you MUST pause and answer if you want to start selling on Amazon KDP.
These 6 questions and how you answer them may be the reason behind your low or no sales on KDP.
And for emphasis, answering these questions will only help you if you've created a TOP QUALITY book. If not, having more exposure may cause more harm than good.
So, if sales are not coming in, here are questions you should answer.
1. Are you publishing books on Profitable Keywords?
2. Do you have professionally desicgned book covers?
3. Is your book description properly written (free of errors) and we'll formatted?
4. Have you added your book to more categories?
5. Have you created A+ Content for your book?

These are some of the things that need to be put in place in order to help your book sell.

Now go master keywords research, create professional cover designs, write a great book description, add your book to more categories, create A+ content, , carryout a good marketing plan and make More sales.

PS:Send a DM here 👉 +2348148031468 inother to get access to a free video that explains everything you need to know about publishing books on Amazon and how you can get started with this business goldmine .

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Currency / Get Your 3D Business Logo At Afordable Price / Boosting Your Business With Durham SEO: The Local Advantage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.