Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,342 members, 7,971,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:09 AM

Who Is A Friend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is A Friend? (7477 Views)

RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Simple Tips On How To Avoid Becoming Just A Friend & Get Her To Want You Sexualy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is A Friend? by ssRhino: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2007
A friend is one that:
would scratch my back.
see my faults and tell me in constructive ways.
will have my back.
i can trust.
will be there for me in needs and in abundance.
woul not bad abt me when i am not around
Re: Who Is A Friend? by jantii(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2007
friends, they're hard to find peeps, so keep the REAL ones u have close to your heart,
Re: Who Is A Friend? by fisho(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2007
A true friend love at all times. The best description of Love . 1 Cor. 13. and subst. all love is in " A True Friend at all times".
Re: Who Is A Friend? by larriederm(m): 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2007
there are many friends all around you but the tru friend is the one that tell you real and raw when you do something wrong
Re: Who Is A Friend? by fadenike(f): 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2007
"A FIREND IS SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTAND YOUR PAST;
BELIEVE IN YOUR FUTURE AND
ACCEPT YOU JUST THE WAY YOU ARE NOW"(John Mason)

with the above definition, a friend is the one who sees you
  beyond now. thus, help and encourage to bring out the giant
  in you regardless your weakness.
Re: Who Is A Friend? by mip(f): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2007
Friend,
A friend is some one who like u 4 who u are, who will always be there when u ave no one, a friend is some one who will not mock u when u are down.
in short a friend in need is a friend indeed.
Re: Who Is A Friend? by Bolubunmi(f): 4:10pm On Jan 11, 2008
A friend is that person who stays with you through thick or thing in spite of your shortcomings. A friend takes you for who you are and complements you. A friend makes you whole.[Not every acquintance is a friend]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

True Meaning Of St. Valentine's Day: Don't Get It Twisted / 6 Likely Signs That A Guy Is A Virgin / Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.