Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:26 PM

Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years (5671 Views)

Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State / Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Marte, Borno State / Herdsmen Hoist Flag In Orin-Ekiti, Near Fayemi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by Gadafii: 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2023
Jeyun:
11 against 8,500 I guess that is wiping. As a terrorist u fit use that hold body sha. U expect Hamas to be blown to oblivion wey na still una dey shout war crime and genocide. Dey play Gaza is gone u don't know
8,500 civilians??

Children, women, worshipers are the major casualties not the actual hamas fighters

The joke is on you, if IDF truly had killed hamas leaders like stage propaganda claimed, How is it possible hamas is still wiping out IDF terrorists in the same Gaza they had leveled with bombs?

Yeah Gaza may be Gone but the world already see what isreal is, Terrorist occupiers

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by JealousCobra(m): 5:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
mayor1814:
U go taunt Israel and u think Israel will Sidon and look. Israel go bomb all those morafuckers terrorists. Hamas brought this woes on Palestine. I just pray and wish Israel will limit civilian casualties and face the hamas terrorists squarely .

Hamas are the civilians and the civilians are the hamans, don't get yourself confused 🤔🤔🤔😎

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by Blazebond(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
M4A1carbine:
MURIC
FULANI HERDSMEN
BOKO HARAM
YARIBAAAAA "RONU" PIGLETS OF NAIRALAND...

IGBOs Supported ISRAEL and they are "eating" HAMAS for lunch.

ANYBODY "YARIBAAAA" MUSLIMS SUPPORT IS A FAILURE.

This picture that you used symbolizes why you in particular is still a slave today and will die a slave,go on slave boy,run to your masters and say "masser masser" I love you,slave dog.
Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by ahaz: 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
ehikwe22:
I've always maintained that Israeli state is a terrorist state. I absolutely see no difference between them and terrorist organizations. THe same way Boko Haram and ISIS do - capture a village and hoist your flag

And FULANI terrorist are just clergy men to you abi? Dey play
Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
hamas can not rule Palestine in peace with the Israel, so take over and make better life for Palestine's joy. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by M4A1carbine: 8:25pm On Nov 02, 2023
I deal with your Fulani conquerors...PIGs like you don't count grin cool

Blazebond:

This picture that you used symbolizes why you in particular is still a slave today and will die a slave,go on slave boy,run to your masters and say "masser masser" I love you,slave dog.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by Minime10(f): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
bdon123:

D emotional sentiments is something else.i mean,go back n check how that same al jazeera reported d attack on israel n u wont see this same energy n anger.

Al Jazeera na Pro Islamic & Pro Palestinian nah😎
Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by Indispensable85(m): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hamas go slap who dem nor fit beat.
Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by iluvdonjazzy: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
Una well done, they cannot be killing you guys and expect you guys to fold your arms.
Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by ShoeGetSize: 12:02am On Nov 03, 2023
The IDF has over 500,000 soldiers. The death of 10 is not enough to make any meaningful impact on such a large army. Even 10,000 deaths won't mean anything, but it will never get that high because even in the 6 Days War when Israel humiliated 5 Arab armies in battle, they suffered very few casualties.

Even before setting foot in Gaza, most of Hamas top commanders have been liquidated like the cheap desert baboons they were born as.

Meanwhile the ordinary hamas footsoldiers who carried out the attack on October 7th are either in Israeli custody or dead.

Gadafii:
despite the several barrage of missiles IDF had sent the past few weeks by now I expect hamas to be blown to oblivion

But guess what, hamas wiped out IDF soldiers last night in Gaza, what does that tell you

The indiscriminate bombing of Gaza by IDF didn’t stop hamas, and it’s evident hamas will give IDF bloodied nose in Gaza

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by NOwazobia: 12:11am On Nov 03, 2023
I thought some persons were saying that Israel is afraid of entry Gaza because of the casualty they will sustain when it comes to face to face war.

Them don enter oooo...

Where are the naysayers that were foaming in their mouth. undecided

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by Originalsly: 12:33am On Nov 03, 2023
ehikwe22:

I've always maintained that Israeli state is a terrorist state. I absolutely see no difference between them and terrorist organizations. THe same way Boko Haram and ISIS do - capture a village and hoist your flag

That was their aim ... to capture the land. They knew about the raid and allowed their own people to be killed and hostages taken so that they have a reason to invade and slaughter the Palestinians. What people don't know .... is the Zionists are exterminating Palestinian men and videos are coming out as proof. Jews are holding protests in the US ... protesting what Israel is doing... genocide.

Screenshots from a video.... Palestinian men brought to a mass grave with tyres inside ... hands bound behind the back with plastic ties ... lead to the edge and shoved or kicked into the pit and immediately shot and killed. No difference between Zionists and Nazis ... no difference in how the Nazis treated the Jews and how the Zionists treat the Palestinians. It's embarrassing to see how our people are cheering them on.

Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by grandstar(m): 4:52am On Nov 03, 2023
Gadafii:
despite the several barrage of missiles IDF had sent the past few weeks by now I expect hamas to be blown to oblivion

But guess what, hamas wiped out IDF soldiers last night in Gaza, what does that tell you

The indiscriminate bombing of Gaza by IDF didn’t stop hamas, and it’s evident hamas will give IDF bloodied nose in Gaza

Hamas can't be wiped out. It can only be contained.

It lunatic actions of 7th October brought this vicious onslaught on them by the Israelis. I feel sorry for the people of Gaza.
Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by grandstar(m): 4:58am On Nov 03, 2023
Originalsly:

That was their aim ... to capture the land. They knew about the raid and allowed their own people to be killed and hostages taken so that they have a reason to invade and slaughter the Palestinians. What people don't know .... is the Zionists are exterminating Palestinian men and videos are coming out as proof. Jews are holding protests in the US ... protesting what Israel is doing... genocide.

Screenshots from a video.... Palestinian men brought to a mass grave with tyres inside ... hands bound behind the back with plastic ties ... lead to the edge and shoved or kicked into the pit and immediately shot and killed. No difference between Zionists and Nazis ... no difference in how the Nazis treated the Jews and how the Zionists treat the Palestinians. It's embarrassing to see how our people are cheering them on.

I have watched this video.

I won't be surprised if the men in this video are charged to court if there is an outcry. The far right Jew who killed Yitzhak Rabin was given a life sentence. Israel is a democracy and there's the rule of law.

I am sure Hamas fighters who slaughtered innocent women and children will not be sanctioned by the group.

I am non-partisan. I am neutral in this conflict. Both sides are wasting their time.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by Possessedkid: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2023
Who TF gives af about Israeli Palestine struggle over shitty piece of deserted land

As for me I don't and won't give af

Israeli should die along wit Palestinians
Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by victorclean(f): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2023
Those holding the Israeli flag are Palestinians, trying to attract sympathy by painting Israel black.

Taquyah/ deception method is not working again.
Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by Simdyofficial(f): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
M4A1carbine:
Who is us cheesy? So it's to claim IGBO so as to yarn Nonsense? You Yaribaaa people are so piggery in your thinking...spits

lol. Grow up.
Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by Jeyun: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Gadafii:
8,500 civilians??

Children, women, worshipers are the major casualties not the actual hamas fighters

The joke is on you, if IDF truly had killed hamas leaders like stage propaganda claimed, How is it possible hamas is still wiping out IDF terrorists in the same Gaza they had leveled with bombs?

Yeah Gaza may be Gone but the world already see what isreal is, Terrorist occupiers
hope you know that all the one thausand plus Hamas fighters that entered Israel no one came back to Gaza alive there dead body was even numbered for easy counting. In northwest Gaza thausands one died before Israel later enter Gaza city, inside Gaza city Israel also bomb their tunnel killed hundred and capture lot of amunations. In all of this fight that has taken almost all their fighters that they are now calling for cease fire they have manage to kill only 18 Israeli soilders
Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by Iamanoited: 7:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
SUPER ACHIEVEMENT. CHANGE GAZA TO "ARRIVAL" NOW.
Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by Iamanoited: 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
WHO ARE THESE GUESTERS ? ISRAEL SHOULD CHANGE GAZA TO ARRIVAL AND INSTRUCT UN TO GAZETTE THE CHANCE OF NAME IMMEDIATELY.
Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by Iamanoited: 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
WHO ARE THESE GUESTERS ? ISRAEL SHOULD CHANGE GAZA TO ARRIVAL AND INSTRUCT UN TO GAZETTE THE CHANCE OF NAME IMMEDIATELY.

GAZA IS A RETURN PATH AND GATE TO THE GARDEN OF EDEN FOR ISRAEL.
Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by omoharry(f): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
ShoeGetSize:
Barely 5 hours into the invasion and they are already two miles into Gaza. By the end of the week Hamas will be counting bodies in the thousands.
Whose bodies will they be counting !! That of innocent women and children or that of Palestinian armies .
War is terrible and not what anyone should rejoice over .. As for the demonic Hamas, I hope he dies a miserable death for using innocent women and children as body shield..Bloody coward .
Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by nlreserve: 11:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
ehikwe22:
U go cry tire. When Hamas was causing damages for Israel, where were u? If you compare is real to Boko Haram, then it means Nigeria first started problem with Boko Haram before Boko Haram retaliated. Learn to compare and stop being biased.
Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by ehikwe22: 7:00am On Nov 04, 2023
nlreserve:
U go cry tire. When Hamas was causing damages for Israel, where were u? If you compare is real to Boko Haram, then it means Nigeria first started problem with Boko Haram before Boko Haram retaliated. Learn to compare and stop being biased.
You're the one biasd. Israel has been killing innocent Palestinians - include journalists on daily basis before Hamas attack.

And cry? I'm watching Muslims being decimated - it could be fun. If I remember all the problems they cause in Nigeria I would want to say "serves them right". But a part of me still goes for the truth
Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by nlreserve: 2:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
ehikwe22:
You're the one biasd. Israel has been killing innocent Palestinians - include journalists on daily basis before Hamas attack.

And cry? I'm watching Muslims being decimated - it could be fun. If I remember all the problems they cause in Nigeria I would want to say "serves them right". But a part of me still goes for the truth
Why won't Israel kill innocent Palestinians when they allow Hamas use them as shield? Shebi na bulletproof them be?
You are either biased or you don't have good knowledge of whats happening there.
Re: Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years by Cantonese: 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Look at how Israel have reduced itself celebrating flying a flag.

Israel can never takeover GAZA. All this thing they are doing is mere propaganda.

The Hamas are in full control of Gaza and are giving it hot hot to Israel.

Before end of this week, Israel will vacate Gaza.

Hamas winning the war while Israel rely on propaganda.

Gaza independence underway.

May Allah continue to protect the Hamas and give them more powers to defeat Israel.

Insha Allah
Amin

Chai. See the kind person wey we dey follow make comment.

Bros eh, truly YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG’s Retirees Groan Under ₦‎230 Billion Pension Arrears / Nigeria: End Of Road For Sylva, As Supreme Court Dismisses Case / 11,000 Youths Renounce Cultism In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.