Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,306 members, 7,943,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:00 PM

Know What You Listen To: (fallen Angel)-chris Brown - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Know What You Listen To: (fallen Angel)-chris Brown (13451 Views)

What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / How The Songs You Listen To Reveal Who You Are!!! / Fallen Angel Lyrics By Chris Brown - Is He Really The Devil's Agent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Know What You Listen To: (fallen Angel)-chris Brown by Judek2(m): 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2011
Many people listen to music without knowing the message it portrays.We listen to many interesting musics,and also try to learn it but its good to know the inner meaning and what it's just all about,

Here is a rundown of one of my favourite songs by Chris Brown nd the message its passing thru.

>>>>> FALLEN ANGEL <<<<<

If i could take a trip to the outer space
She (Satan) would be d one i would see

When i get to heaven's gate,
She would welcome me with her arms open wide,
and her smile,would shadow me brighter than the sun.

She (Satan) hasnt had a fair chance,so i'll give her one.

Let me tell you who she is-
She is a fallen Angel,sent from heaven up above,

Take your judgement off her.
You know,maybe i should,
help her mend her broken wings,so she can fly,

but i dont wanna lose everything,that i've gained,
its turning me,a selfish man.

Cos without her,my heart just dont go no more.
I couldnt take the pain of watching her fly away,
so say that you'll stay,

They believe that Satan is their saviour and are grateful to him,hence glorifying him tith the aid of MUSIC which we listen to,

Beware of their purpose,to lead you ASTRAY.

Waiting for me to love her.
A sub-contious message to the listener to love Satan.

So take your judgement off her.
A message to the listener not to judge Satan for disobeying God.

Baby dont you worry,i'm gonna help you fly.
To empower Satan and remove God from our lives.

Just take me under your wings,and we can reach the sky.
With the help of some artists and other high ranked pesonnels,Satan is aided in reaching the sky to be successful.

Some similar artists and songs-
Chris Brown (fallen Angel.
Jay Z
Lady Gaga (Alejandro)
Rihanna (the way you lie)
Katty Perry (ET).

BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU LISTEN TO!!!
Music can influence your emotion,feelings and ACTIONS.
Re: Know What You Listen To: (fallen Angel)-chris Brown by mikuz(m): 7:31am On Oct 26, 2011
Where have you been?
Re: Know What You Listen To: (fallen Angel)-chris Brown by Judek2(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2011
mikuz:

Where have you been?

Its just that i used to enjoy the song,its one of my favourites,
Hasn't thought much about the meaning until recently.
Re: Know What You Listen To: (fallen Angel)-chris Brown by mikuz(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2011
Recently? When exactly?
Re: Know What You Listen To: (fallen Angel)-chris Brown by Judek2(m): 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2011
mikuz:

When exactly?

I dont think that realy matters.
It wont prove anything,
Re: Know What You Listen To: (fallen Angel)-chris Brown by ElmA1(f): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2011
Wow,chris brown? @Topic: Thanks for the information.
Re: Know What You Listen To: (fallen Angel)-chris Brown by bekay911(f): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2011
Really dis ppl r glorifying satan even katy perry's ET, evry music from GaGa is devilish. Visit www. Vigilant citizen.com for more translations on video musics. They r hell bound
Re: Know What You Listen To: (fallen Angel)-chris Brown by Judek2(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2011
I cant believe this things are happening.
If you dont join them,they'll fight to ruin your career.
Even little Willow Smith, sad

(1) (Reply)

Amazing: Psy's "Gangnam Style" Reaches Maximum Number For Youtube Views Counter. / 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video) / DOWNLOAD Storm Rex Ft Timaya - Kerenke (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.