Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,321 members, 7,923,386 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 03:39 AM

Killing Of Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Killing Of Christians (512 Views)

10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face / Graphic Pictures Of Christians Slaughtered In Islamic Nations / 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Killing Of Christians by mail4gift2(m): 2:04am On Oct 26, 2011
Why did the Roman Empire killed the earlier Christians? (i did a lil research but could not find any tangible reason)
Why are muslims killing Christians?

Most people do not believe in Christianity (Birth, Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ) and yet they kill Christians, what are they trying to hide or prove because the only reason you will want to kill someone is either you want to hide something from coming out (mostly the truth) or you want to prove ur stronger or something.

So why the killing of Christians?

I also found this "Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

and this

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

I was forced to post this when i over-heard someone saying Islam is a religion of Peace, with the abouve verse (dn't really know if its in the Quran cos i copied it from google) i agree to disagree.

I think religion is designed to destroy people, everybody should have a choice to believe in whatever he/she wants to believe in without being killed in the name of what some other person believes in.

As for me and my household, we believe and serve our LORD AND PERSONAL SAVOUR, JESUS CHRIST.

(1) (Reply)

Religion Is Realy Important In Relationship? / Creativity For Productivity! / 11-11-11, God And Human Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.