Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,172 members, 7,916,426 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:12 PM

What Happens To Gadgets EFCC Confiscate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happens To Gadgets EFCC Confiscate? (301 Views)

Uzodinma Launches Operation Search And Flush Team In Imo, Presents Cars, Gadgets / United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori / Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens To Gadgets EFCC Confiscate? by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:52am On Nov 03, 2023
Good morning all. For years now I have been seeing several news of EFCC arresting alleged fraud boys and men into shady things.
Some of these men are made to carry placard (mugshot)

What Happens to the laptop, phones, cars and seized from these arrests? I am asking this question because I have never seen the EFCC announced any public auctions of these seized things on the public media like radio, newspaper or television.

Are those things sized left to rot away?
Re: What Happens To Gadgets EFCC Confiscate? by Cruise777: 8:01am On Nov 03, 2023
They announce public auction in newspapers

https://www.efcc.gov.ng/efcc/auction

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Gadgets EFCC Confiscate? by ehikwe22: 8:32am On Nov 03, 2023
They share among themselves
Re: What Happens To Gadgets EFCC Confiscate? by goodnessme1(f): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2023
They give it to their Yahoo children.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Gadgets EFCC Confiscate? by SadiqBabaSani: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2023
i think they normally do auction, they did auction sometimes last year in Lagos and some of their other offices. Btwn you have the right as a citizen to request via the FOI bill write a letter through a legal person requesting information on seized gadgets. EFCC will be obliged to furnish same to you.
Re: What Happens To Gadgets EFCC Confiscate? by Pussycokie45: 8:46am On Nov 03, 2023
Yahoo with government plate number and federal clothes taking from un registered federal yahoo .

So that's the case 🤷

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Gadgets EFCC Confiscate? by rash47(m): 9:00am On Nov 03, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
i think they normally do auction, they did auction sometimes last year in Lagos and some of their other offices. Btwn you have the right as a citizen to request via the FOI bill write a letter through a legal person requesting information on seized gadgets. EFCC will be obliged to furnish same to you.

They auction all these things. Their staffs are closet yahoo's too, they always on alert for it to be auction. I was present at their Abuja auction last year, efcc needs drastic reforms

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To Gadgets EFCC Confiscate? by FriendsAndFans(m): 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2023
rash47:

They auction all these things. Their staffs are closet yahoo's too, they always on alert for it to be auction. I was present at their Abuja auction last year, efcc needs drastic reforms

Ehen

(1) (Reply)

Kogidecides2023: Securities Are Over Subscribed - Dino Melaye Addresses Press / Breaking News Update!!! Ipob Lawyer Secure The Release Of Members / ‘no Division In PDP,’ Falana Says 27 Rivers Lawmakers To Lose Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.