Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,676 members, 7,945,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

Even If Wizkid Decide To Stop Singing For 5 Years, Davido Can't Get To His Level - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Even If Wizkid Decide To Stop Singing For 5 Years, Davido Can't Get To His Level (389 Views)

Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin / If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) / I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Even If Wizkid Decide To Stop Singing For 5 Years, Davido Can't Get To His Level by WebOracle: 11:23am On Nov 03, 2023

I sincerely cannot even laugh!

People craze gan for this Country oooo.. Why you go even think like this? As if Davido is not striving at all.

Anyways, let me leave you all to this – I no get power at all to even fight or write long epistle at all.

Now, over to you 👇

Do You Agree That If Wizkíd Stop Singing For 5 Years, Davído Cannot Get To His Level?

Let’s hear from you all.

Drop your comment
Re: Even If Wizkid Decide To Stop Singing For 5 Years, Davido Can't Get To His Level by WebOracle: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2023
Re: Even If Wizkid Decide To Stop Singing For 5 Years, Davido Can't Get To His Level by Justiceori2019(m): 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2023
Nigerians with their undue and biased analysis.
You can't compare Wizkid to Davido, David is far from Wizkid.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Greatest Hits As He Announces Retirement From Music (video) / Sabinus Is Against Rubber Dick Used By Ladies / If Your Boyfriend Speak Ill Of A Particular Girl To You,he Is Sleeping With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.