Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,152 members, 7,977,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 04:51 AM

What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! (3412 Views)

Nigerian Ambassador To South Africa Hosts Super Eagles Team At His House. Pics / This Is How The Next Super Eagles Team Should Be / How Do We Play Cote D'ivoire - Suggestions And Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by soloqy: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2011
Am watching Milan vs Parma now and Taye Taiwo is playing for Milan while Obiora is playing for Parma.

Its about the attitude of players when they come to play for the National team
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by gascoign1(m): 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2011
freshcvv:

^^^

You know nothing about football so shut your trap, out of all the coaches you just called recycled coaches, who amongst them is Siasia better than? don't come showing me some useless age grade 2 place achievements o. (with age cheats and all that).

Compare siasia's handling of senior teams with any of them and lets hear you.

siasia handled the se (failure)
handled heartland (worse season in recent years for heartland)
handled bayelsa (relegation)
handled juth fc (relegation)

siasia is not a coach for adults, he should go back to u-15 where he can use 40yrs old to attain 2nd position.

You said it all, case closed
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by sebastinta(m): 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2011
musKeeto:

1. Shoot T.B Joshua
2. Pour annointing oil on the player's boots before every match
3. Employ Prayer warriors on the coaching staff.

I D I O T
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by 1025: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2011
nigeria needs to be revived before nigeria can revive the super eagles.
our country is stinkingly sick and as such cannot revive even an ant.
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by bizboy01(m): 12:10am On Oct 27, 2011
I think Super Eagles should be given to private company or firm to handle
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by Nobody: 2:13am On Oct 27, 2011
sebastinta:

I D I O T
Sorry, is this your signature?
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by igbo2011(m): 3:20am On Oct 27, 2011
We need Adebayor to play for Nigeria.
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by Jps1(m): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2011
I think that siasia and all the super eagles player should be sack except Joel obi and Ahmed musa, so the Nff should now organise a free trial for new footballers, who will be ready to serve and those that will know that it is a priviledge to serve their fatherland.
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by Moffatex(m): 7:10am On Oct 27, 2011
The solution to Nigerian football is not sacking siasia; the whole NFF should be dissolved. What can you say about Falcons? Were they coached by siasia? If you like bring Sir Alex, with this set of administrators, I assure you nothing good will come out.
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by itiswell1(m): 7:12am On Oct 27, 2011
Jps1:

I think that siasia and all the super eagles player should be sack except Joel obi and Ahmed musa, so the Nff should now organise a free trial for new footballers, who will be ready to serve and those that will know that it is a priviledge to serve their fatherland.

Then all falcon players should be sacked also i guess?
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by itiswell1(m): 7:13am On Oct 27, 2011
sebastinta:

I D I O T

grin grin grin
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by moreprof: 7:43am On Oct 27, 2011
Remove Selfish luck , finish, grin grin grin
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by Kx: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2011
Quit going to Europe to beg this players to come play for their fatherland.
Raise unknown hungry players from the streets of Nigeria( not from the league) and build ur team with them.
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by mki: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2011
Sia sia is there because he is Oga's brother. They know very well that he can't deliver. I am sorry for all of you shouting for a Nigerian coach. Soccer is now serious business and if you want to excel you go for the best. No sentiments. For now no Nigerian coach is among the best in the world. The hope still lies in a good European coach. Don't blame our boys too much. You need a good coach to turn good players into a winning force.
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by Jps1(m): 9:11am On Oct 27, 2011
Na true talk you talk bro, but if given Oliseh the platform to make his own money also from naija football, he will try than Siasia, bt let them just sack all all the technical staff so that they allow some new set of people to also make money since everybody there only making money to their pocket, coach and all the player except joel Obi and Ahmed Musa
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by vanunu: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2011
I am quite surprised that most people in this forum don't know that without the revival of the National League, there will be no revival of the National Team.
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by CanImServ: 10:41am On Oct 27, 2011
sack nff, sack nfa - sack nff, sack nfa - sack nff, sack nfa. every other solution can never work
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by CanImServ: 11:01am On Oct 27, 2011
vanunu:

I am quite surprised that most people in this forum don't know that without the revival of the National League, there will be no revival of the National Team.

nff has no clue as to how to revive the league. They are bereft of ideas and common sense.
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by rapmike(m): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2011
first there needs to be competition, there we need a good coach that knows what he is doing and then time!
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by sley4life(m): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2011
rebuilding should start from the grassroot. Our league must be developed. Ex footballers should be the technical directors. people like Larry izamoje, Mitchel Obi should be NFF president& vice not cattle rearers or farmers
Re: What Must Nigeria Do To Revive Super? Eagles. : Your Suggestions! by umarabu(m): 6:34pm On Oct 27, 2011
Nigeria as a big nations has unknown players that would build the team of super eagles so high that nigeria would not be afraid of any team from any where in the world, but the issue of corruption in players screening is what collapse all the mission, aims and objectives of the great super eagles, but our recent players turn our great team (super eagle) to super chickens, but still the way out is to search for players that can play for our great nation from every where in the nation, because players are available in our nation and we are always afraid of any team even Niger republic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Torres In Tb Joshua's Church / Is This The Best Goal Keeper In The World?? Watch Video! / Nairabet Introduces New Feature To Pay Even If One Game Spoils Your Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.