Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,628 members, 7,889,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

Burna Boy Offers Bloggers Money To Shift Focus From Him . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Offers Bloggers Money To Shift Focus From Him . (414 Views)

Grammy Award Winner, Burna Boy Offers £10,000 And Possible Marriage To Anyone Wh / Movie Producers Won’t Let Me Rest, They Want To ‘shift My Pant – Actress Cries / Peggy Onah: Focus On My Talent, Not On My Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Offers Bloggers Money To Shift Focus From Him . by Justiceori2019(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
Singer Burna Boy Offers Bloggers Money To Shift Focus From Him

Grammy-award-winning artiste, Damini Ogulu, aka Burna Boy, has offered the Nigerian bloggers money so that they will stop reporting him.

Taking to his X account on Friday, the 'I Told Them' crooner noted that although he had never paid any media house to publicise his brand, he was open to doing so now in exchange for no publicity.

Burna tweeted, "How far. All these instablog, PulseNg e.t.c abeg make all of una do meeting then decide how much I go give all of una make una forget my name totally. I know say I never pay any of una before so I say make I just run am finally. I greet you, bros!!"

Since his emergence on the scene over 10 years ago, the singer's career has remained one of the hottest topics in the Nigerian media.

Credit: X | Justice Ori

Re: Burna Boy Offers Bloggers Money To Shift Focus From Him . by thorpido(m): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
This one no be reverse psychology?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Offers Bloggers Money To Shift Focus From Him . by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:09pm On Nov 03, 2023
Justiceori2019:
Singer Burna Boy Offers Bloggers Money To Shift Focus From Him

Grammy-award-winning artiste, Damini Ogulu, aka Burna Boy, has offered the Nigerian bloggers money so that they will stop reporting him.

Taking to his X account on Friday, the 'I Told Them' crooner noted that although he had never paid any media house to publicise his brand, he was open to doing so now in exchange for no publicity.

Burna tweeted, "How far. All these instablog, PulseNg e.t.c abeg make all of una do meeting then decide how much I go give all of una make una forget my name totally. I know say I never pay any of una before so I say make I just run am finally. I greet you, bros!!"

Since his emergence on the scene over 10 years ago, the singer's career has remained one of the hottest topics in the Nigerian media.

Credit: X | Justice Ori
Re: Burna Boy Offers Bloggers Money To Shift Focus From Him . by Cruise777: 7:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
cool

If Burna boy tweets A... Bloggers would add B and C turning it to ABC

Try such with Wizzy or Davido and they would scold you

Re: Burna Boy Offers Bloggers Money To Shift Focus From Him . by Realbuzzing(m): 6:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
Na better reverse psychology

(1) (Reply)

Popular Cross Dresser Jay Boogie In Troub!e As LGBTQ Set To Arr£st Him / Paul Psquare Replies Eedris Abdulkareem. He Tells His Own Side Of The Story / This Woman Confirmed She Knew Someone Who Have Seen Bobrisky Poron Oko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.