Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,374 members, 7,923,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 08:04 AM

Creating #google Logo And Converting It To 3D Tricks And Tips I Gnix Digital Hub - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Creating #google Logo And Converting It To 3D Tricks And Tips I Gnix Digital Hub (194 Views)

New Wedding Jotter Design I Wedding Design Cover 2023 I Gnix Digital Hub / My Adventures To 3D Modeling And Rendering. / Free Logo And Business Card Design For The First Ten People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creating #google Logo And Converting It To 3D Tricks And Tips I Gnix Digital Hub by Meetgodone: 7:34pm On Nov 03, 2023
This master class will explain in details the tips and tricks involved in designing google logo from the
beginning to 3D and steps creating the giants tech logo please watch the video to the end to get full knowledge.

Please click to watch and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xwh3yfDlyE

(1) (Reply)

Freeway Tropical Crush The Best Soda Drink In The UK / In Need Of A Capcut And Canva Editor For Youtube Videos / Foxxymobile Graphics And Video Editing Market In Enugu Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.