Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Recover - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Recover (93 Views)

What Is Backsliding? And How Can A Person Recover? / Africans May Never Recover From This Blow / To Recover Back Your Glory, Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recover by AdetoyeAyomikun: 11:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
How was your day?

I lost access to two social media accounts last month or so. Someone said to open another, but I was not even so interested in doing so because I thought I should stop them and just continue with the available ones. Then I tried to recover it. I tried for the first; it was quite easy, but the second one was very difficult. But guess what? I later recovered it.

Then this message passed inside of me, and I believe it can be for someone:

See, it's not everything that seems lost that you have to get another one or start all over again. It's not every coin that gets lost in your hand that you have to forget about or replace with another coin. SEARCH FOR IT, RECOVER IT.

I know you want to start a new life. Maybe you've made a mistake and you are pregnant, and you think the solution is to abort the pregnancy to be able to start all over again. But who told you you can't RECOVER from your mistakes and errors? Who told you that?

We find it easy to press the restart button in our lives than to press the RECOVERY button.

My words at this moment are that you can still recover whatever you think you've lost.

After getting my account back, do you know what I activated in these accounts is what they call Two-factor/step authentication for better security and not to lose the account again.

When you've recovered what you've lost in your life, create a strong security. Give your life to Him who can preserve it. Give it to JESUS 🫂

Bonus tip: SAME JESUS CAN HELP YOU RECOVER WHAT YOU'VE LOST.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 202) Phil. 2:13 -SOLUTION ENCOUNTERS / When You Take God's Word Serious.... / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 09/11/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.