Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:45 PM

Can My Life Turn Around Again - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can My Life Turn Around Again (118 Views)

Obaseki Gives 48 Hours Turn-around Ultimatum For Approval Of Building Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can My Life Turn Around Again by Messiah2: 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ionly stopped at secondary school with 9credits but due to difficulties in paying school fee and admission fee i couldnt forward my education, as some GOD bless with general knowledge i struggled on my own to learn;
Computer&Phone repair, Barbing,Singing,Dancing
Tailoring and i also engage myself in all type of labour and hardwork especially coal diging, and sometimes borehole.
Aside from that i do all types of menial works, i do not have pride and i still Have My business plan As A Backup.
Recently during coal diging at enjema in ankpa kogi state, were 3 inside the hole while digging, the hole collapse on us and killed 2 but GOD SAVED MY LIFE but since then my heart got problem and i bleed alot internal bleeding so i was adviced to leave any hard labour or job for now so that my heart could heal and honestly i am unable to lift any heavy item, now my life is in extreme pain and am sufferin & starting i have sold everything valuable i have to buy medicine food and to raise atleast 20 to 50k FOR BUSINESS.TO be able to put one of my skill into use and business to survive but no way out for me PLEASE HELP me support and put my skill into use please am totally at my breaking point FOR NOW I DONT HAVE ANY WAY OR ANYTHING TO SUPPORT MYSELF, we rise by lifting others please am willing to do anything to get a capital and start my business and going crazy out of hardship and Harsh condition, With All My Skill Capital or startup fund made me useless if you can invest in me i promise to be loyal Honest And Straightforward because Nobody knows tomorrow and tomorrow is pregnant i have sold all my valuales But still Only I Can Not Do It Alone i need help sadly my family Depends on me but since This Thing Happens to me i could not give Them Help or relief anymore but they Pray For Me alot, ATLEAST with 50,000 i can start business and prosper and change my condition from there, if you notice i cannt type fully because am use a small tecno botton phone valued at 3500 naira and can type 1024 words at a time am just managing.PLEASE LET US TALK I PROMISE ANYONE THAT HELP ME I WILL BE BENEFICIAL AND LOYAL TO THAT PERSON LETS TALK PLEASE THIS IS ABOUT MY LIFE AND PEOPLE I USUALLY HELP BEFORE I COME ACROSS THIS CONDITION.

THIS IS MY contact 08127594992.
my family depends on me and nothing i wont do in life for them to survive if you support me in anyway just remember you are keeping family of 5 alive and you are also bringing my dream alive and also saving my life, please call me or let me call you let us discuss terms and condition and am ready to follow any condition just to be able to start business and help my people and others in need like me,give me a trial it will be the change i need in my entire life and i will never let you down or make you regret😢😢😢

(1) (Reply)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using Free Versus Premium Blogger Templates / Interesting Facts About The World / Official Broken Planet: Exploring The Cosmos Beyond Our Boundaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.