Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:45 AM

Pbat's Negotiations With Looters Seems To Be Working - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pbat's Negotiations With Looters Seems To Be Working (1388 Views)

FOREX Crisis: FG Plans Talks With Looters, Eyes Mop-Up From Hoarders / Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT / Corruption: Negotiate With Looters - Bishop Kukah Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pbat's Negotiations With Looters Seems To Be Working by Ms202309: 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
dealhunter:
why are you disturbing yourself,there is nothing you can tell them,they will never agree with you, they are headless mob;

Very headless

2 Likes

Re: Pbat's Negotiations With Looters Seems To Be Working by successmatters(m): 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ms202309:

Village, town , city has distinctive definition from Amsterdam to Newcastle

Travel and learn

Oh, I haven't travelled yet grin

I dey my village in ogbomosho like my brothers.
Re: Pbat's Negotiations With Looters Seems To Be Working by kunle4toyeyaho: 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
successmatters:

Local government chairmen.

Those are baby projects which my local government chairman won't even be happy to count as an achievement. grin
Dualisation of Oregun road is a local government project? You live outside Lagos I am very sure

2 Likes

Re: Pbat's Negotiations With Looters Seems To Be Working by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
successmatters:

Like using Niger Delta oil money to buy yacht

It's operational yacht under the NN not pleasure

1 Like

Re: Pbat's Negotiations With Looters Seems To Be Working by bhella10: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
successmatters:
We still remember how buharri body language made power stable after 2 months, and how that story ended grin
You are really suffering from that February 23 beating you suffered in the hands of APC grin You should see a therapist Allah!

2 Likes

Re: Pbat's Negotiations With Looters Seems To Be Working by bhella10: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
Dualisation of Oregun road is a local government project? You live outside Lagos I am very sure
He is probably holed up somewhere in Mbaise grin

3 Likes

Re: Pbat's Negotiations With Looters Seems To Be Working by Hez143(m): 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ms202309:

Very headless
don't argue with an idiot, he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience!!
let's just be happy and pray for a better Nigeria!!

3 Likes

Re: Pbat's Negotiations With Looters Seems To Be Working by ConfidentialDoc: 7:57am On Nov 05, 2023
NGN 500 to USD 1 by January seems like a reasonable projection. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking; Driver Killed As Abducted Ekiti School Children, Teachers Regains Free / Why Is No One Campaigning Against Corruption? / We Don't Know Where We Are Going

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.