Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,291 members, 7,923,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:38 AM

Am I Insane ? I'm Emotionally Drained - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I Insane ? I'm Emotionally Drained (454 Views)

Help, I'm Not Emotionally Attached To My Mother, Siblings And Extended Family / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband / My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Insane ? I'm Emotionally Drained by Asxasa: 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2023
I don't even know where to start from.

Maybe i should start from the fact that am a 26yrs old orphan. I lived alone in Abuja for almost a year now. My childhood was filled with trauma inflicted on me by my family(step sisters) and a consistent accusation that i am a witch.

Before now, i was living in Delta State, in a school environment with a girl that was also an orphan. Things were very difficult for us and i was expecting her to stand strong. Considering that he met me when i was financially large. This lady was living a carefree life with anything with manhood. It became very unbearable for me because i truly liked her. Later on, she left me and then i realised she never loved me and was there for the money. How did i find out ? Her telegram was on my phone and the day she got a new phone, she registered a new telegram that prompted chats from numerous guys, i studied the chat and realised he was even in serious relationship with most of them than me.

This lamentation is very shameful though but am bittered and down.

I was able to avoid Delta State and relocated to Abuja. I was living well apparently. Then a lady came, she claimed to loved me and this is her coming strong to my face to profess love while i was utterly confused. I didn't date her but we had flings and she was coming almost everyday. She was not taking dime from me. So oneday, i was very happy, huge money came in and i called her and transfered money to her to make her hair. This is where the problem started.

She got the money and her character changed. Her voice was no longer sweet but wild. She even had her friend coming to me like a dummy. Turned out she is having more than 10 boyfriends already according to her friend.

I got really angry and deleted her number. I wanted to forget her altogether but then i realised i was already attached to her somehow. It was difficult but i decided to persevere. The next day, she called me again to check up on me, it was brief and then i started calling her again although it was brief.

She has changed completely. Just this evening she played me for a fool. Coming to my place with her friend unannounced and claiming to lost money and i should transfer to her. I got very angry and had to resort to violence to send them both away.

I'm lonely and feel useless. Yesterday i was reminded that i have no one in this world. If anything should happen, i would have no one to call. If i have an accident, no one to call. Am all alone with no friends, no family and no happiness. And whenever i try to make a woman part of my life, she ends up hurting me.

Due to depression, i take tramadol to forget my past and forget facts about my life. I consume this drug everyday and it a lot of money. My daily expenses has gone up to 9k to 15k everyday even if i don't leave the house.
Re: Am I Insane ? I'm Emotionally Drained by Thundafireseun: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2023
angry
Eeeeeeyahhhh I don’t know if this is true or fake just to gain attention….

Buh somehow I could feel your pain…

Stay strong bro …. There is light at the end of the tunnel….

I don’t know who kept the light there at the end instead of at the beginning of the tunnel
Re: Am I Insane ? I'm Emotionally Drained by Kobojunkie: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2023
Asxasa:
Maybe i should start from the fact that am a 26yrs old orphan. I lived alone in Abuja for almost a year now. My childhood was filled with trauma inflicted on me by my family(step sisters) and a consistent accusation that i am a witch....
I'm lonely and feel useless. Yesterday i was reminded that i have no one in this world. If anything should happen, i would have no one to call. If i have an accident, no one to call. Am all alone with no friends, no family and no happiness. And whenever i try to make a woman part of my life, she ends up hurting me.
Due to depression, i take tramadol to forget my past and forget facts about my life. I consume this drug everyday and it a lot of money. My daily expenses has gone up to 9k everyday even if i don't leave the house.
You are 26, an orphan and your priority is chasing after women, and giving yourself depression over them, why? undecided
Re: Am I Insane ? I'm Emotionally Drained by Asxasa: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are 26, an orphan and your priority is chasing after women, why? undecided
it not as it seems. Am lonely and very depressed. I need a woman obviously.
Re: Am I Insane ? I'm Emotionally Drained by UnfairLife7(m): 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2023
If you be my friend, i go don talk you out of this mess long ago
Re: Am I Insane ? I'm Emotionally Drained by Kobojunkie: 8:21pm On Nov 04, 2023
Asxasa:
You are not serious at all. What gave you the idea that loneliness is cured by women? Are you for real? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am I Insane ? I'm Emotionally Drained by dawnomike(m): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
Asxasa:
I don't even know where to start from.

Maybe i should start from the fact that am a 26yrs old orphan. I lived alone in Abuja for almost a year now. My childhood was filled with trauma inflicted on me by my family(step sisters) and a consistent accusation that i am a witch.

Before now, i was living in Delta State, in a school environment with a girl that was also an orphan. Things were very difficult for us and i was expecting her to stand strong. Considering that he met me when i was financially large. This lady was living a carefree life with anything with manhood. It became very unbearable for me because i truly liked her. Later on, she left me and then i realised she never loved me and was there for the money. How did i find out ? Her telegram was on my phone and the day she got a new phone, she registered a new telegram that prompted chats from numerous guys, i studied the chat and realised he was even in serious relationship with most of them than me.

This lamentation is very shameful though but am bittered and down.

I was able to avoid Delta State and relocated to Abuja. I was living well apparently. Then a lady came, she claimed to loved me and this is her coming strong to my face to profess love while i was utterly confused. I didn't date her but we had flings and she was coming almost everyday. She was not taking dime from me. So oneday, i was very happy, huge money came in and i called her and transfered money to her to make her hair. This is where the problem started.

She got the money and her character changed. Her voice was no longer sweet but wild. She even had her friend coming to me like a dummy. Turned out she is having more than 10 boyfriends already according to her friend.

I got really angry and deleted her number. I wanted to forget her altogether but then i realised i was already attached to her somehow. It was difficult but i decided to persevere. The next day, she called me again to check up on me, it was brief and then i started calling her again although it was brief.

She has changed completely. Just this evening she played me for a fool. Coming to my place with her friend unannounced and claiming to lost money and i should transfer to her. I got very angry and had to resort to violence to send them both away.

Due to depression, i take tramadol to forget my past and forget facts about my life. I consume this drug everyday and it a lot of money. My daily expenses has gone up to 9k to 15k everyday even if i don't leave the house.
You need to engage your mind in a busy job or business.

Join rotary club or any of the likes to meet and mingle with more people
Re: Am I Insane ? I'm Emotionally Drained by SIXTEENTH(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
You already know your predicament yet you decide to be manipulating your feelings with emotions.
Can't you take a break off dating?

But in all you do quite drugs with passion
Re: Am I Insane ? I'm Emotionally Drained by crystalmoon(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
So women don turn cure for loneliness
Seems you have saw dust inside your brain
Start by solving your problem personally
Re: Am I Insane ? I'm Emotionally Drained by jflower06(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2023
Just try to relax, devote more time to that thing you find naturally love doing. Stay more focused and concentrate on developing yourself .
Re: Am I Insane ? I'm Emotionally Drained by Oyindidi(f): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2023
Women wahala, see me dey complain for family wahala, this life sha.

The right woman go come
Re: Am I Insane ? I'm Emotionally Drained by Kobojunkie: 9:45pm On Nov 04, 2023
Oyindidi:
Women wahala, see me dey complain for family wahala, this life sha. The right woman go come
If him never destroy himself by way of the others by then. Women are not and have never been the cure for loneliness or mental illness for that matter. Please stop prescribing them as such. undecided
Re: Am I Insane ? I'm Emotionally Drained by Sonnobax15(m): 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2023
lipsrsealed
No sensible man should ever think of solving his problem of boredom/loneliness by inviting a woman into his life....

It's just like you're trying to escalate your problem..

Op, it's well...........But at this moment,I just have to thank God for the people around me...My fam and friends even tho I've cut my circle of friends to the minimum level...........

Las las,all the stress and depression,a time will come when you'll realize none of them actually worth or ought to cut short your happiness..
Re: Am I Insane ? I'm Emotionally Drained by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:26am On Nov 05, 2023
Asxasa:
a woman cannot help your situation, they will worsen it.
Re: Am I Insane ? I'm Emotionally Drained by Atk1nson(m): 6:36am On Nov 05, 2023
Asxasa:

Oga forget woman problem and deal with tramadol addiction. Tramadol addiction will ruin you before any woman possibly could.

Deal with your addiction first , you can always find someone else to build a family with. Women plenty for street

(1) (Reply)

Sound System Home Theater For Sale SOLD SOLD SOLD / Financial & Health gains or benefits Of Honey that most people don't know / Best Way To Securing A French Mortgage In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.