Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,277 members, 7,887,804 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:07 PM

OMOTOLA WINS ACTRESS OF THE YEAR (WEST AFRICAN) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMOTOLA WINS ACTRESS OF THE YEAR (WEST AFRICAN) (2025 Views)

The Richest Nollywood Actress Of 2013? / Tonto Dikeh: Nollywood Controversial actress Of The Year / Omotola Wins Actress Of The Year At ELOY Awards 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMOTOLA WINS ACTRESS OF THE YEAR (WEST AFRICAN) by ashiri1: 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2011
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, who recently completed a tour of four countries on a project she is still keeping under wraps, was on Sunday announced as favourite West African actress of the Year at the Screen Nation Film and Television Award, which held at the Indigo O2 Arena in the UK. The award ceremony was hosted by Angelica Bell and Michael Underwood.

In winning this year’s award, Omotola beat out other nominees such as Jackie Appiah, Mercy Johnson, Genevieve Nnaji, Ama K Abebrese and others. The award further confirms the international brand following of the actress who is also an ambassador of the United Nations and Amnesty International.

Her international expedition has taken her to countries like Liberia and Sierra Leone on charitable ventures. Her charitable ventures earned her the United Nations and Amnesty International ambassador and an honorary citizen of Liberia; she took to the runway to help draw attention to hunger in some African countries.

The Screen Nation film and TV Awards is a televised event, which takes place in October during Black History Month and combines the glamour of international movie stars alongside British talent. The awards ceremony – dubbed by the media as the ‘Black BAFTAs’ – brings together actors, actresses, directors and filmmakers from the UK and international film and TV industry

http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/?p=5752

Re: OMOTOLA WINS ACTRESS OF THE YEAR (WEST AFRICAN) by ashiri1: 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2011
GOOD ONE OMOTEE, U LOOK SOOOO FINE!! KAI!

HOW I WISH U HASNT LOST SHAPE OF HER BACK YARD. U WOULD HAVE WON 'BEST-SHAPED UNDER-40'

LMAO
Re: OMOTOLA WINS ACTRESS OF THE YEAR (WEST AFRICAN) by BootyOnMe: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2011
Gooooooo OmoSSSeXXXy!!!! kiss
Congrats girl!!!!
Proud of you!!!! cool
Re: OMOTOLA WINS ACTRESS OF THE YEAR (WEST AFRICAN) by anonymous6(f): 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2011
Congratulations Omotola
Re: OMOTOLA WINS ACTRESS OF THE YEAR (WEST AFRICAN) by Blezo4God: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2011
u are damn beautiful. still remain the most beautiful Nigerian actress.
Re: OMOTOLA WINS ACTRESS OF THE YEAR (WEST AFRICAN) by ashiri1: 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2011
Blezo4God:

u are damn beautiful. still remain the most beautiful Nigerian actress.

wat of her over blown a/s/s?

ok u meant facial beauty
Re: OMOTOLA WINS ACTRESS OF THE YEAR (WEST AFRICAN) by Badesh(m): 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2011
Omosexy, you're simply da "bomb"
Re: OMOTOLA WINS ACTRESS OF THE YEAR (WEST AFRICAN) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2011
ashiri1:

ok u meant facial beauty
Kim Kardashian has the same behind her back, and what do we Nigerians do? admire it but say thrash about our own.

Jobless enemies of progress.
Re: OMOTOLA WINS ACTRESS OF THE YEAR (WEST AFRICAN) by anonymous6(f): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2011
jennykadry:

Kim Kardashian has the same behind her back, and what do we Nigerians do? admire it but say thrash about or own.

Jobless enemy of progress.

Cosign 100%, Omotola has a feature(behind) that 99% of black women all around the world have, so for some people to complain about Omotola's behind is funny to me.
Re: OMOTOLA WINS ACTRESS OF THE YEAR (WEST AFRICAN) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2011
^^Just start up a thread with a pic of Kim K and Jlo's backside and watch some people admire them and wish that they came back to that every night . Open the same thread on a Nigerian Celeb and see these same people say nonsense . This is one reason why Nigeria is not moving forward.
Re: OMOTOLA WINS ACTRESS OF THE YEAR (WEST AFRICAN) by anonymous6(f): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2011
jennykadry:

^^Just start up a thread with a pic of Kim K and Jlo's backside and watch some people admire them and wish that they came back to that every night . Open the same thread on a Nigerian Celeb and see these same people say nonsense . This is one reason why Nigeria is not moving forward.

LOL, From my understanding I heard it is because they find big booties on demographics that are known not to be prevalent with big booties(specifically white women like Kim Kardashian) to be fascinating(especially black american men) but a demographic like Black women that are known to have behinds are taken for granted by a few. I don't think it is the majority that criticizes Omotola for it because many times I have heard of Omotola being brought up, most of the time dude's talks about her a$$ in a positive way, so I won't let that bother you. Almost all Black men would never go out with a flat a$$ women, only big booty women. I hear them express it alot on this forum, so for a few to complain about Omotola's behind seems out right ridiculous to me. Everybody knows Omotola and Mercy Johnson are known for their big a$$es and they are praised for it many times
Re: OMOTOLA WINS ACTRESS OF THE YEAR (WEST AFRICAN) by yme1(f): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2011
ashiri1:

ok u meant facial beauty
wahala dey for area ooo, behinds that cost likes of J LO, NICKI MINAJ, KIM KARD. etc thousands to get and here is a woman who has it naturally yet u are opening that ur two sided mouth to complain about it undecided
what is blown in that behind of hers that I for one would love to have? cool

That said, that award be as he get sha, just saying lipsrsealed
Re: OMOTOLA WINS ACTRESS OF THE YEAR (WEST AFRICAN) by ashiri1: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2011
y me:

wahala dey for area ooo, behinds that cost likes of J LO, NICKI MINAJ, KIM KARD. etc thousands to get and here is a woman who has it naturally yet u are opening that your two sided mouth to complain about it undecided
what is blown in that behind of hers that I for one would love to have? cool

That said, that award be as he get sha, just saying lipsrsealed
anonymous6:

Cosign 100%, Omotola has a feature(behind) that 99% of black women all around the world have, so for some people to complain about Omotola's behind is funny to me.

una no go understand. The body isnt propotional. gone are the days when ur back is 'watery' and rippled while u have a BEAN-B/R/E/A/S/T Like omosexy. LMAO

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Comedian Ay Gets N60 Million Endorsement Deal / Photo Of Mike Ezuruonye When He Was A Child / Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex-husband Marc Anthony At Their Twins' School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.