Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Oke Umurhohwo Named Among Brandcom’s 35 Under 35 Marketing Professionals 2023 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oke Umurhohwo Named Among Brandcom’s 35 Under 35 Marketing Professionals 2023 (3267 Views)

What Online Skill Can I Learn At 35 / Spain To Start Paying Under 35 Years Old Monthly £250 For Two Years. / Lagos Ministry Sacks Employee For Disclosing ₦35,000 Salary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oke Umurhohwo Named Among Brandcom’s 35 Under 35 Marketing Professionals 2023 by Tabithatim: 4:25am On Nov 06, 2023
Oke Umurhohwo, the Marketing Manager (West Africa 1) at itel Mobile, was named one of the “35 Under 35” marketing professionals at the prestigious Brandcom Awards held at The Civic Centre in Victoria Island, Lagos, on Saturday, November 4, 2023. This recognition highlights his outstanding contributions to the field of marketing.

With an impressive marketing career spanning over 10 years, Oke Umurhohwo has been at the forefront of driving marketing strategies and brand development for itel Mobile, a leading mobile phone brand in Nigeria. His exceptional leadership and strategic acumen have contributed significantly to the brand’s success and rapid growth across the West African region.

In his role as the Marketing Manager (West Africa 1) for itel Mobile, Oke has spearheaded several groundbreaking initiatives that have elevated the brand’s presence and reputation in the market. His prowess in developing strategic marketing plans has been instrumental in facilitating itel Mobile’s successful product launches across diverse market segments. By reaching new customers and sustaining brand loyalty, he has played a pivotal role in driving substantial growth in sales for the brand.

The Brandcom Awards, known as Nigeria’s most prestigious recognition platform for Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC), celebrates exceptional brands, organizations, and marketing communications professionals each year. The “35 Under 35” category specifically acknowledges the contributions of young and dynamic individuals in the IMC industry.

Joshua Ajayi, the Convener of Brandcom Awards and the publisher of Brand Communicator, explained the significance of this category, stating, “The integrated marketing communications industry is vast and continuously evolving, driven by the relentless efforts of young and versatile professionals. These individuals often go unnoticed or underappreciated for their valuable contributions. It was for this reason that we introduced the ’35 Under 35′ category last year, and in 2023, we received over 23,000 nominations, underscoring the wealth of talent within the industry.”

In his response to the award, Oke Umurhohwo expressed his humility and gratitude, saying, “To be considered worthy of this honour in a field filled with brilliant minds is a humbling experience. I extend my gratitude to Brand Communicator for recognizing the effort I have invested in ensuring consistent productivity and organizational excellence over the years. This award serves as a call to young professionals in the marketing industry, urging them to relentlessly pursue innovative ideas and drive the desire for positive change.”

Oke Umurhohwo’s commitment to innovative marketing strategies and leadership have contributed to itel Mobile’s significant presence in Nigeria and the broader West African region.

The Brandcom Awards have a tradition of honoring marketing professionals who have made exceptional contributions to the industry, and this recognition reaffirms Oke Umurhohwo’s dedication to driving itel Mobile’s success in the West African market.

https://leaders.ng/2023/11/06/oke-umurhohwo-named-among-brandcoms-35-under-35-marketing-professionals-for-2023/

Re: Oke Umurhohwo Named Among Brandcom’s 35 Under 35 Marketing Professionals 2023 by TANID(m): 4:59am On Nov 06, 2023
cool
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Named Among Brandcom’s 35 Under 35 Marketing Professionals 2023 by Sonnobax15(m): 5:35am On Nov 06, 2023
cool
My urhobo brother..

Urhobo and isoko to the world cool

6 Likes

Re: Oke Umurhohwo Named Among Brandcom’s 35 Under 35 Marketing Professionals 2023 by constant1960: 5:37am On Nov 06, 2023
Congratulations brother

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo Named Among Brandcom’s 35 Under 35 Marketing Professionals 2023 by DAntivirus: 5:58am On Nov 06, 2023
It's a new week with new opportunities. There's no better way to start the week than having the advantage of knowing Christ Jesus.

Jesus is the answer, He is the solution.

Please reach out, accept Him and let him do what only him can do.

God bless us and give us testimonies this week in Jesus Name, Amen!!!

Happy New Week!

5 Likes

Re: Oke Umurhohwo Named Among Brandcom’s 35 Under 35 Marketing Professionals 2023 by phayvoursky(m): 6:01am On Nov 06, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cool
My urhobo brother..

Una don bring tribe enter the matter. Just congratulate him as a Nigerian and go forward.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Named Among Brandcom’s 35 Under 35 Marketing Professionals 2023 by aQUINandmore: 6:36am On Nov 06, 2023
I think there's a man with the same name who's a columnist?
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Named Among Brandcom’s 35 Under 35 Marketing Professionals 2023 by Taciturn1: 6:41am On Nov 06, 2023
Nice
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Named Among Brandcom’s 35 Under 35 Marketing Professionals 2023 by FireUpNow(m): 6:48am On Nov 06, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cool
My urhobo brother..

Must you always bring on tribalism in?
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Named Among Brandcom’s 35 Under 35 Marketing Professionals 2023 by jamesversion: 7:08am On Nov 06, 2023
Most times, these so-called marketers are individuals who invade and disturb the space of others, paying no heed to your sensitivities.

They mostly do not care about you, they just want to be seen and heard. undecided
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Named Among Brandcom’s 35 Under 35 Marketing Professionals 2023 by stalyf(m): 8:23am On Nov 06, 2023
constant1960:
Congratulations brother

Thank you
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Named Among Brandcom’s 35 Under 35 Marketing Professionals 2023 by Evestar200(f): 8:30am On Nov 06, 2023
The guy just registered a football club (Ughelli Rovers) With CAC.

1 Like

Re: Oke Umurhohwo Named Among Brandcom’s 35 Under 35 Marketing Professionals 2023 by NOwazobia: 8:38am On Nov 06, 2023
jamesversion:
Most times, these so-called marketers are individuals who invade and disturb the space of others, paying no heed to your sensitivities.

They mostly do not care about you, they just want to be seen and heard. undecided
One is just directly below you. 😂
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Named Among Brandcom’s 35 Under 35 Marketing Professionals 2023 by jamesversion: 8:49am On Nov 06, 2023
NOwazobia:
One is just directly below you. 😂

Lolz.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Named Among Brandcom’s 35 Under 35 Marketing Professionals 2023 by seuncyrus(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2023
sponsored post*
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Named Among Brandcom’s 35 Under 35 Marketing Professionals 2023 by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 9:31am On Nov 06, 2023
aQUINandmore:
I think there's a man with the same name who's a columnist?

Same person.

He owned a tech blog around 2009 or so where we got internet cheat codes.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Named Among Brandcom’s 35 Under 35 Marketing Professionals 2023 by midascnn(m): 10:25am On Nov 06, 2023
Congrats bro, more wins!
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Named Among Brandcom’s 35 Under 35 Marketing Professionals 2023 by aQUINandmore: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2023
DrMeroThaEmperor:

Same person.

He owned a tech blog around 2009 or so where we got internet cheat codes.
wow, you mean he's 35 or under? I've been seeing his piece on major newspapers long enough for him to be in his 60s at least.

Maybe there's a mix up somewhere though.
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Named Among Brandcom’s 35 Under 35 Marketing Professionals 2023 by stalyf(m): 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
aQUINandmore:
wow, you mean he's 35 or under? I've been seeing his piece on major newspapers long enough for him to be in his 60s at least.

Maybe there's a mix up somewhere though.
He celebrated his 33rd birthday in May
Re: Oke Umurhohwo Named Among Brandcom’s 35 Under 35 Marketing Professionals 2023 by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 9:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
stalyf:

He celebrated his 33rd birthday in May

Hello my man....

Stalyf blog was a real deal then...

We were cool up until you went back to Lagos for your Masters and somehow I noticed we were no longer 'friends' on Facebook.

High Standard Ughelli will really be proud of you.

Well done.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Teach You How To Make Money Daily Through Facebook Free / N500k Job Or Graduate Assistant In A Federal University In Nigeria / How To Become A Successful Fashion Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.