Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Murderous Achievements Of Muslims Towards Other Muslims That Nobody Cares About. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Murderous Achievements Of Muslims Towards Other Muslims That Nobody Cares About. (472 Views)

Biden's Calling Of Putin A War Criminal, Murderous Dictator, Pure Thug & Butcher / 10 Most Murderous Kings In History / Thousands Of Muslims Protest Against Isis And Terrorism Inย London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Murderous Achievements Of Muslims Towards Other Muslims That Nobody Cares About. by Nawa4nl: 6:42am On Nov 06, 2023
My dad, who is a moderate Muslim, finally expressed his concern and asked me, 'Why are you supporting this genocide?'

He mentioned that he's stopped looking at his phone because he can no longer bear to watch videos of Palestinian children being bombed by Israel.

I replied, 'I empathize with the suffering, and it's not easy for me either.'

Then I showed him a photo, and we both agreed on the gravity of the situation in Palestine. cry

I then informed him that the photo was actually of a Yemeni child pulled from the rubble resulting from a Saudi bombing in Yemen.

I pointed out that Israel has allegedly killed 7,000 Palestinians, while the Saudis have killed at least 150,000 Yemeni Muslims.
Some estimates suggest upto 300,000.

How can we call the current conflict a 'genocide', when what the Saudis did is hardly even discussed by Muslims?
Donโ€™t get me started on 200,000 Muslims killed by Bashar Al Asad in Syria.

He responded that if that's the case, he also disagrees with what the Saudis did. I replied, 'How convenient. Nearly half a MILLION fellow Muslims have been killed by other Muslims, and you didn't even know about it. Yet when Israel retaliates against a terrorist organization that has killed, raped, and maimed 1,500 of its citizens, the whole Muslim world reacts?'

It seems to have less to do with preserving Muslim lives
and more to do with a religious fantasy of hostility toward Jews.

https://x.com/TheHarrisSultan/status/1721156977861234879?s=20

3 Likes

Re: Murderous Achievements Of Muslims Towards Other Muslims That Nobody Cares About. by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 06, 2023
Nah
Nobody talks about it only when money is involved,that is when solution ideas would be brought

3 Likes

Re: Murderous Achievements Of Muslims Towards Other Muslims That Nobody Cares About. by Iamanoited: 6:52am On Nov 06, 2023
MUSLIMS ARE RECKLESSLY MURDEROUS. TINUBU AND LAGBAJA AND RIBADU SHOULD PLEASE DELIVER US FROM BOKOHARAMS AND MACBAN.
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM BY CHRISTANA AMANPOUR CNN.

6 Likes

Re: Murderous Achievements Of Muslims Towards Other Muslims That Nobody Cares About. by stonemasonn: 6:55am On Nov 06, 2023
Mother Nature is trying hard to cut down the human population of the earth by sowing seeds of violence in our heart.

3 Likes

Re: Murderous Achievements Of Muslims Towards Other Muslims That Nobody Cares About. by Iamanoited: 6:58am On Nov 06, 2023
Iamanoited:
MUSLIMS ARE RECKLESSLY MURDEROUS. TINUBU AND LAGBAJA AND RIBADU SHOULD PLEASE DELIVER US FROM BOKOHARAMS AND MACBAN.
FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM BY CHRISTANA AMANPOUR CNN.

SEE WHAT HAMAS DID TO ISRAEL AND YET THE ARABS ARE SHAMELESSLY AND HOPELESSLY DEFENDING THEMSELVES.

6 Likes

Re: Murderous Achievements Of Muslims Towards Other Muslims That Nobody Cares About. by Iamanoited: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2023
ELON MUSK SHOULD PLEASE SEND AI TO DESTROY "I RAN AND HAMAS".

1 Like

Re: Murderous Achievements Of Muslims Towards Other Muslims That Nobody Cares About. by victorclean(f): 7:50am On Nov 06, 2023
Killing themselves is allow. Allah need blood as sacrifice. Killing others should not be accepted and should deserve nuking for such.

3 Likes

Re: Murderous Achievements Of Muslims Towards Other Muslims That Nobody Cares About. by victorclean(f): 7:52am On Nov 06, 2023
Muslims are animals. Accept it as normal for Muslim to kill fellow muslims because their Hadith, Koran etc commanded them.

Again their Allah like human blood as sacrifice. Provided Muslims blood are sacrificed, the whole world ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒŽ will be at peace. It's very accepted and normal

6 Likes

Re: Murderous Achievements Of Muslims Towards Other Muslims That Nobody Cares About. by IsraeliBoyz: 8:18am On Nov 06, 2023
Where are the moderators?

This thread would have hit the front page if it was about events in the South East.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murderous Achievements Of Muslims Towards Other Muslims That Nobody Cares About. by Kavaista: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2023
Another perspective which I totally agree with.

2 Likes

Re: Murderous Achievements Of Muslims Towards Other Muslims That Nobody Cares About. by DeltaOil: 9:41am On Nov 06, 2023
victorclean:
Muslims are animals. Accept it as normal for Muslim to kill fellow muslims because their Hadith, Koran etc commanded them.

Again their Allah like human blood as sacrifice. Provided Muslims blood are sacrificed, the whole world ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒŽ will be at peace. It's very accepted and normal
What do you expect from head slammers that see killing people as the way to please their god.

2 Likes

Re: Murderous Achievements Of Muslims Towards Other Muslims That Nobody Cares About. by victorclean(f): 9:53am On Nov 06, 2023
DeltaOil:

What do you expect from head slammers that see killing people as the way to please their god.

No bi small thing. They are the one that destroyed Nigeria and are still on the country's jugular vein. They believe not in democracy but in Sharia law.

They are plotting to destroy every legitimate democracy once their population in any country increased.

2 Likes

Re: Murderous Achievements Of Muslims Towards Other Muslims That Nobody Cares About. by tolexy007(m): 10:19am On Nov 06, 2023
cry
Re: Murderous Achievements Of Muslims Towards Other Muslims That Nobody Cares About. by Edu3Again: 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
This is real double standards.

So its okay for muslims to kill as many muslims as they like then angry

1 Like

Re: Murderous Achievements Of Muslims Towards Other Muslims That Nobody Cares About. by tctrills: 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2023
Muslims will find this thread very uncomfortable. But I hope some of them would get to reply. We might learn something from their point of view.
At least it is important to understand how the everyday Muslim thinks and justifies the Muslim/Muslim killing.
Re: Murderous Achievements Of Muslims Towards Other Muslims That Nobody Cares About. by tctrills: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
We are not getting much Puch back from the Islamic community on this.
Re: Murderous Achievements Of Muslims Towards Other Muslims That Nobody Cares About. by tctrills: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2023
Re: Murderous Achievements Of Muslims Towards Other Muslims That Nobody Cares About. by tctrills: 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2023
This has been the most quiet thread yet it's one of the most instructive.

(1) (Reply)

Russia Forms African Army As A Replacement For Wagner Group Mercenaries / US Congress Descends Into Chaos Over 'Fake Eyelashes' Insult With Congresswomen! / (reuters) - At Least 42 People Were Killed In Egypt Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.