Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,777 members, 7,918,444 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:22 AM

How Can I Design A Child-friendly, Yet Stylish, Living Room? | Figment Patterns - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Design A Child-friendly, Yet Stylish, Living Room? | Figment Patterns (92 Views)

How Can I Enhance The Ambiance Of A Dining Room? | Figment Patterns And Interior / How To Pick The Perfect Paint Color For Your Living Room? | FIGMENT PATTERNS / Why Fungi/molds Grows On Ceilings| FIGMENT PATTERNS AND INTERIORS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Design A Child-friendly, Yet Stylish, Living Room? | Figment Patterns by FIGMENT007: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2023
Decorating a living room that's both kid-friendly and stylish can be a fun challenge. Here are five tips for crafting a family-friendly yet aesthetically pleasing space:

(1) DURABLE FURNITURE CHOICES

Consider furniture made of easy-to-clean, durable materials that can withstand spills and stains. Think about fabrics like leather or microfiber, and select pieces with rounded edges for safety.

(2) SMART STORAGE SOLUTIONS

Opt for clever storage options to stow away toys and games, such as baskets, ottomans with hidden storage, or built-in shelving, ensuring an organized space even after playtime.

(3) RUG SELECTION

Choose a rug made of stain-resistant and easy-to-clean material. Consider patterns that can help camouflage any inevitable spills or marks.

(4) PLAYFUL DECOR ELEMENTS

Incorporate stylish, yet kid-friendly accents such as colorful throw pillows, fun wall art, or quirky cushions that add a touch of whimsy without compromising style.

(5) CHILD-SAFE ACCESSORIES

Select accessories and decorations that are kid-safe, such as unbreakable vases, soft or rounded-edge furniture, and secure wall-mounted décor.

At Figment Patterns and Interiors, we specialize in creating family-friendly yet stylish living spaces. Our expertise in selecting kid-friendly furniture, smart storage solutions, and playful decor elements can help you design a living room that's both safe and sophisticated. You can connect with us on Instagram [@figmentpatternsandinteriors], or simply WhatsApp or call us at +(234) 814-909-9845.

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Choosing A Denim Manufacturer From The USA / Nigerian Stock Market Shows Resilience With Remarkable Gains In October. / Fixing These Five Common Issues With Commercial Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.