Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,078 members, 7,916,138 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:13 PM

Here Is An Example Of A Prayer For Favor At Work. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Is An Example Of A Prayer For Favor At Work. (110 Views)

How To Pray With Salt And Honey For Favor / Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) / A Good example of how GOD's Grace Works (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Is An Example Of A Prayer For Favor At Work. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
My heavenly Father, as I walk into this place of business, allow me to feel Your presence. I invoke Your peace, Your grace, Your mercy, and Your perfect order in this office by speaking Your words of peace, grace, and mercy. I recognize that You have complete control over everything that will be said, thought about, decided, and done within these walls. I thank You, Lord, for the many blessings You have bestowed upon me. Donate Your blessings to my projects and thoughts as well as my energies so that even the slightest accomplishment will bring You honor. Amen.
Re: Here Is An Example Of A Prayer For Favor At Work. by peterpiiro(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
A big Amen to that

(1) (Reply)

Today's Eleventh Of The Eleventh Month - Mathew 20 / Democratizing Evangelism And Soul Winning - All Christians Should Do This / How To Bind The Enemy (devil)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.