Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,148 members, 7,987,983 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 09:30 PM

Uber Pays Alots.want To Start Up?need Car?am A Private Lender. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Uber Pays Alots.want To Start Up?need Car?am A Private Lender. (272 Views)

Inside Lexani’s ₦361m Hyper-luxury Transporter That Looks Like A Private Jet / Someone Converted A Private Jet Into A Luxurious $5m Street-legal Party Limo / Man Pays ₦217M For A RR1 Number Plate, The Price Of 20 Brand New Toyota Camry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uber Pays Alots.want To Start Up?need Car?am A Private Lender. by Pearl3337: 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
Do you want to start up Uber services but have no vehicle?
Am a private lender that loan out funds for Uber drivers and persons that want to start up the services
Get car loan ranging from 1M to 7M
No collateral required.

All that is required is a recent statement of account,valid means of identification and PHCN bill as proof of payment.
No bvn required because I will verify you with your bank.

If interested check my signature and copy out the telegram link, follow the link and contact me for your instant application process.

Happy Monday.
Re: Uber Pays Alots.want To Start Up?need Car?am A Private Lender. by Giditailor(m): 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
Pearl3337:
Do you want to start up Uber services but have no vehicle?
Am a private lender that loan out funds for Uber drivers and persons that want to start up the services
Get car loan ranging from 1M to 7M
No collateral required.

All that is required is a recent statement of account,valid means of identification and PHCN bill as proof of payment.
No bvn required because I will verify you with your bank.

If interested check my signature and copy out the telegram link, follow the link and contact me for your instant application process.

Happy Monday.

I see you've ditched mobile numbers for telegram?!

Everyone beware. OP is a serial scammer

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Seems FSD 12 Is Here. Youtuber Farzad Explain Its Importance / Technologies That Help Prevent Car Accidents / Fakuade, Taiwo Ojo, Others To Speak On Ekiti Knowledge Zone At Efa Roundtable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.