Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,319 members, 7,964,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:33 PM

Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) (18421 Views)

Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Live Update) / Live Broadcast: Nnamdi Kanu's World Press Broadcast From Jerusalem / Full Speech Of Saraki’s World Press Conference On NASS Invasion By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by zomby(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Interesting. What did he say?

Can anyone even understand what he says… with that uncut iweka accent.
Apart from his iweka accent, when the man opens up his mouth na only lies and exaggerated nonsense come out.

It is obvious that apart from being a very careless liar, the man doesn’t have much to offer.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Slurity(m): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
blueAgent:

Says a lowlife nobody.
MUMU

How you guys, think so highly of your useless narrative or opinion beats my imagination.

Its beat your imagination because we are not on the same level of thinking and class of reasoning. Your sense of reasoning is too myopic to comprehend our opinions.. Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by NSK4U(m): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
Thank you My legitimate president.

It doesn't matter the number of corrupt institutions striving too hard to validate the fraud INEC committed by disgracefully and shamelessly announcing a loser of the 2023 election as the acclaimed winner. The impostor in Aso rock can continue seeking validation of his lifetime forgeries, Nigerians and the world know who was voted my majority of the electorates.
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Josephkabila12: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
Wetin this ibo buffoon dey yarn sef

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by blueAgent(m): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
Slurity:
Its beat your imagination because we are not on the same level of thinking and class of reasoning. Your sense of reasoning is too myopic to comprehend our opinions.. Grow up.

See clown talking, about sense of reasoning, do you have a brain, talkless of a functioning one?

When you support evil and Injustice ,you call it sense of reasoning cool
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by famotolenu: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
I will not want to call those Legal practitioner fools But seriously they no try at all

There was not one place they presented evidence that the election was rigged

All what they are after was school certificate, 25% of FCT etc

I was looking out for tough battle at the election tribunal and the supreme court

I was looking out for recasting of election in some part

But those LP's LAWYER are just parabulating on the corridor of petty things been discussed in Beer parlour..... Shame

Their own strategy was even used against them.... Just like the SUPREME JUDGE said, they should have presented the certificate issue at the tribunal which they are now presenting at the tail end just to defend themselves at the public court that they presented certificate issue and it was the judge fault

Shame .... Shame ... Shame

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by famotolenu: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
hisexcellency34:
I agree with him. LP is now Nigeria's major opposition party. PDP is dead

Really,

How many governor do they have ?
How many senator do they have?
How many reps do they have?

See ehn
It's not about this online noise ooo
All this people shouting up and down for LP or OBI .... It's because of traffic Oo
Because they know people will comment, people will want to view 😁😂😂😂😂
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by lapintoz: 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
I want to grant my own world press conference 😁

Stay tuned.
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by evsimmigration: 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
This Ur envy and jealousy are part of the reasons why I always support every attack on thiefnnub..
A notorious criminal who single.handedly enslaved the entire Yoruba race,but they could not do pim!!
Only a fool would take Saint Obi over Notorious ugly criminalll. Thiefnibuuu.
This is part of the reasons I vowed never to associate myself with any Yoruba person cos these people are terrible set of people.
When I told my Igbo brothers that Yoruba as a tribe is more dangerous than Fulani man & that they are full of envy over igbos,they never believed me.These useless tribe fears Hausa and Fulanis men no matter what they did to them,but always exercise muscle and attack when ever they see Igbo people.As of they can withstand Igbos.

These tribe is just a parasite to Nigeria,does not contribute any revenue to Nigeria economy but wil blackmail and use propaganda as a tool just to make others to hate Igbos.Imagine what they did to Goodluck Ebere during his regime.But, these fools got mind they attack Obidient for insulting their principal.
Any thing that hurts igbos sweet them.But, when Igbos would attack them back, they started shouting hatred.
The hate Igbos and do not want an igbo man to smell the seat , because they know that once an igbo man climbs up, they will grade River Niger and River Benuel they.by rendered Lagos sea port useless
They are parasite that always depend on Igbos sweat to service Lagos GDP.
They are aware that without Igbos Lagos Economy wil suffer.The reason why they are just envy for nothing cos they are the laziest set of tribe who are always afraid to compete.

Afamed:
Full of wailing, nothing new.

No honour for Gbajue

The fraud had the whole 140 days to proof his case in the court but instead went to the court to sleep.

The same Supreme court, the fraud was castigating was the same Supreme court that made him a Gov years ago in Anambra.
The fraud who spent 6 yrs to study Philosophy at UNN but could only present GCE miracle centre certificate to Inec
Obi is nothing but a retarded bitter serial soul

We will re produce his Yes Daddy Audio in the North come 2027 to bury him finally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by sinero: 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Thïefnubu's reputation to the outside world stinks. To them, he is a druggie and certificate forger.

Says who?
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by HardBishop(m): 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2023
Slurity:
Nobody dislike Igbo to the extent of not wanting them to be president but the question you guys fail to sincerely ask yourselves is why did other treat you the way to make you feel what you are feeling right now? If you think someone hate you so much instead of always want to force the love, its another way to also ask what are you guys doing wrongly? You see, I serve in Igbo land and stay behind for extra 1 year before leaving the east. I can tell you that whatever Igbos are getting now are actually what they sow, Igbos dislike every other tribe that is not their blood to the extent that even igbos like them from other state struggle to get any high position in another igbo state, how much more a total stranger speaking hausa/ fulani or Yoruba? Until you guys learn how to love others, you will not find who will love you. You always see yourself as special and important than other, which is wrong, nobody is special alone, Imagine your statement here now that Igbos will not participate in presidential election, who cares, imagine the level of special treatment you are giving to Igbos. You guys need to change that mindset, else, Igbo will remain behind politically, Every leader must learn to be followers first.
The problem is you want us to behave like you NIGERIANS.
we dey our own dey flex life, some tribes get annoyed seeing how we brag and hustle through to make it.
is already a prayer answered igbos will be left behind which will force them to be more united and make it a law never to partake in any CASE ELECTIONS.

Take or leave it, is already written no ibo man will be a president so I don't see any need participating in any elections likewise igbos.
I pray that the aftermath of this decision, we will forced to segregate and disintegrate
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Catapault: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
NSK4U:

He is times millions of what your father was and will never be

Nah…he just ran into luck after serving General Sani Abacha, and then stole money as chairman of Tin Can island port, where the murderous, thieving military dictator posted him.

Now he is Angel Gabriel in your head.
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by tsdarkside(m): 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
World Press Conference....

this guy is full of himself....

am not surprised sha....
he is from the tribe of megalomeniacs....

ultra modern dreamers....
international yahoos....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by tsdarkside(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
I still cant understand the reason why yoruba Muslims hate this man so much. 🤷

because he is stvpid....thats why....
and its not only yorubas that dont like him....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

Don't blame Yoruba Muslims, they know if TINUBU failed to hijack power either by force or crook, it will never get to them for decades as Yoruba Muslims are yet to be PRESIDENT if Nigeria after years of being SLAVES to the Northern Muslims, accepting anything they throw at them even raping their mothers and sisters and displacing them from their homes .....

So it is not just hatred but a want to be favoured ....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by daygee12: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Bobloco:

But you have the power and strength to support, encourage and defend a notorious narcotics drug trafficker, a certified certificate forger who was the guinea pig student of government college lagos used to test run the school four years before it was founded

Una go wail to stroke
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Bobloco: 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
daygee12:

Una go wail to stroke

You are already bedridden bro

Tinubu's calamitous economic policies has bedridden you

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by daygee12: 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
Bobloco:

You are already bedridden bro

Tinubu's calamitous economic policies has bedridden you

U always sleep and wake up in bitterness knowing that Peter Obi will never be Nigeria President. Don't go before ur time bro. Take heart

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Bluntemperor: 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
jimmyolasun:
World press conference as what?? Assistant president or online president... Just curious tho

Which one be World Press Conference,na?
Did you see BBC,VOA,CNN or why Una de fool Una self,like this?
So,Obi too follows Atiku- to denigrade the Same Judiciary - you will be looking forward to in years ahead,but instead for you to Congratulate the winner and move on,you think you are helping the System?
Okay,I see both Obi and Atiku as sore losers,with Bitterness of unimaginable proportion and you want people likewise to Vote for you again?
You must be Whining me then!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Bobloco: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
daygee12:

U always sleep and wake up in bitterness knowing that Peter Obi will never be Nigeria President. Don't go before ur time bro. Take heart
While you will live and die with regrets knowing fully well that you enabled a notorious narcotics drug trafficker, a certified certificate forger who became the guinea pig student of government college lagos used to test run the school four years before it was founded to become president

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by franchasofficia: 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
Yoruba Muslims will destroy Southwest Nigeria. Just give them another 10 years and watch the kind of daredevil Islamic religious Terrorists that will come out from Yoruba Muslims.

I just pity my amiable Yoruba Christians thinking religion doesn't matter, they refused to study what few Muslims that later became majority did in Lebanon, Turkey, etc.

Muslims are not to be trusted no matter their tribe. Yoruba Christians should wake up and find ways to stop Yoruba Muslims from being in political power because they will use it to suppress Yoruba Christians and enthrone Islamic religious terrorism in Southern Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Fearyourcreator: 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
Catapault:
I don’t have power to listen to that his woman voice crying in the air, this hot afternoon.

Useless person.

Election is over. Move on, e no gree.

Just constituting nuisance everywhere.
The man na idiot ... he wan chop where e no cook , thief

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by aswani(m): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
For Peter Obi to say what he did about the same Judiciary through which he became Governor is extremely dissapointing.

I fear his political career in Nigeria is now dead in the water as a result of that singular act of hypocrisy.

A shame as he was a valid 3rd way which we sorely need in Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Odogwuzack: 2:59am On Nov 07, 2023
RingRoadCartel:

The same reason why you hate Tinubu.

Do you understand now?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Odogwuzack: 3:03am On Nov 07, 2023
franchasofficia:
Yoruba Muslims will destroy Southwest Nigeria. Just give them another 10 years and watch the kind of daredevil Islamic religious Terrorists that will come out from Yoruba Muslims.

I just pity my amiable Yoruba Christians thinking religion doesn't matter, they refused to study what few Muslims that later became majority did in Lebanon, Turkey, etc.

Muslims are not to be trusted no matter their tribe. Yoruba Christians should wake up and find ways to stop Yoruba Muslims from being in political power because they will use it to suppress Yoruba Christians and enthrone Islamic religious terrorism in Southern Nigeria

Stop the hypocrisy, you hate both same way. Was Awolowo Muslim?

When you were screaming "for any Yoruba man to rule after Buhari, let Fulani rule forever" did you distinguish Yoruba Christian from Muslims??

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by aswani(m): 3:29am On Nov 07, 2023
Odogwuzack:

Stop the hypocrisy, you hate both same way. Was Awolowo Muslim?

When you were screaming "for any Yoruba man to rule after Buhari, let Fulani rule forever" did you distinguish Yoruba Christian from Muslims??

Abi ó, now that the million pages of FBI files that David Hundeyin promised IPOBidients has turned out to be a nonsense, the next tactic is to start separating Yoruba muslims and Christians.

How many times will IPOBidients be told that even in the same Yoruba family, there are muslims and Christians so that tactic will fail. Same as everything those miscreants put their hand to.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by NSK4U(m): 5:23am On Nov 07, 2023
Catapault:

Nah…he just ran into luck after serving General Sani Abacha, and then stole money as chairman of Tin Can island port, where the murderous, thieving military dictator posted him.

Now he is Angel Gabriel in your head.

Who is your father?
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by daygee12: 7:32am On Nov 07, 2023
Bobloco:

While you will live and die with regrets knowing fully well that you enabled a notorious narcotics drug trafficker, a certified certificate forger who became the guinea pig student of government college lagos used to test run the school four years before it was founded to become president

May we not Labour in vain , Ellu P. U just labored in vain

Continue to live ur miserable life, we already have a President in the country

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by Bobloco: 7:36am On Nov 07, 2023
daygee12:

May we not Labour in vain , Ellu P. U just labored in vain

Continue to live ur miserable life, we already have a President in the country

You are already living in misery
Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by daygee12: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2023
Bobloco:

You are already living in misery

Walking dead, hatred has killed u internally for fighting the chosen one. Tinubu is not all ur generations mate combined

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's World Press Conference (Full Video) by boladez(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19
wasuka14:
Pls whats this frog voice man is saying? Can anyone interpre his grammar? Thank Goodness that this Gbajue didn't even near to even smell aso rock oo. Say naso e for dey address and represents us home and abroad with that frog voice?

Dick head , where are you ? The day you can speak and write English like PO's dog is the day your pig brain will graduate to Ram brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zanna Umar Mustapha Playing Football (Photos) / Nasir Zarummai, Sokoto Commissioner Is Dead (photos) / Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.