Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

11 Fun Ways To Keep Your Dog Entertained In The Winter - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 11 Fun Ways To Keep Your Dog Entertained In The Winter (146 Views)

Buy Best Dog Beds & Mattress For The Winter — Bellyrubsindia / Cleaned Cow Foetus For Your Dog / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Fun Ways To Keep Your Dog Entertained In The Winter by Tamtam123: 3:01am On Nov 07, 2023
Like other physical hobbies, wintertime activities for dogs are beneficial as they provide mental and physical stimulation." Both you and your pet friend benefit from being active. It also helps to maintain healthy digestion and strengthen immunity. Regular outside time "has benefits for both physical and psychological human well­being," according to the American Psychological Association. For dogs, it offers regular exercise (calculate how much your dog needs based on size), and going outside to explore brings new sights, sounds, and scents that provide significant enrichment and communication opportunities. (Yes, even the putrid stuff.) By doing this, she can prevent boredom and destructiveness when she returns inside.

Read more-------https://tamtampetcare.com/11-fun-ways-to-keep-your-dog-entertained-in-the-winter/
Re: 11 Fun Ways To Keep Your Dog Entertained In The Winter by udede(m): 4:52am On Nov 07, 2023
Nigerian dogs don't know what is winter. Even me, i have never seen or felt winter. So na wetin concern vulture with barber?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Fun Ways To Keep Your Dog Entertained In The Winter by adeniyi65(m): 8:44am On Nov 07, 2023
udede:
Nigerian dogs don't know what is winter. Even me, i have never seen or felt winter. So na wetin concern vulture with barber?
I wonder o grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Guppies: A Colorful World In Your Aquarium / Reinforcing Training For My High Energy Dog In Detroit /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.