Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,077 members, 7,949,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:54 PM

Wrong Address - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wrong Address (877 Views)

If You Didn't Watch Any Of These Movies While Growing Up Address Me As Uncle / You Asked For His Address And He Sent You This (pix) / National Address By Gunpoint! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wrong Address by u4me(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2007
A man checked into a hotel in Lagos. There was a computer in his room, so he decided to send an e-mail to his wife. However, he accidentally typed the wrong e-mail address, and without realizing his error, he sent the e-mail.
Meanwhile somewhere in Asokoro, Abuja, a widow had just returned home from her husband's funeral. The widow decided to check her e-mail, expecting messages from relatives and friends.
After reading the first message, she fainted. The widow's son rushed into the room, found his mother on the floor, and saw the computer screen which read:
To: My Loving Wife
Subject: I have reached
Date: 11 Sept 2007
I know you are surprised to hear from me. They have computers here now, and you are allowed to send e-mails to your loved ones. I have just reached and have been checked in. I see that everything has been prepared for your arrival tomorrow.
Looking forward to seeing you then! Hope your journey is as uneventful as mine was
Hon
Re: Wrong Address by Ninjabyte(m): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2007
Funny Dude grin grin grin
Re: Wrong Address by Attention(f): 10:10am On Sep 15, 2007
Funny one!

But anything death scares me.
Re: Wrong Address by Aduks(f): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2007
nice one dude.
Re: Wrong Address by RichDad1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2007
Extremely funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy so if it's you what would you do
Re: Wrong Address by u4me(m): 7:51am On Sep 18, 2007
It wasn't me. But if it was me, I would probably not accept the invitation.
Re: Wrong Address by clemcykul(f): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2007
yeah tell the Bleep*n man dat am comn grin cheesy wink
Re: Wrong Address by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 18, 2007
if am in such situation after fainting(sure!)i will reply him and divorce him immediately,shuo, who wan accept that kain IV grin
Re: Wrong Address by IBROHIM: 11:35am On Sep 18, 2007
Nice one anyway, but it means the woman did not look at the address ''FROM:'' before accepting the was from her dead husband. She should have paid more attention to details.
Re: Wrong Address by pisces20: 2:27pm On Sep 18, 2007
dat was good
Re: Wrong Address by Chuxy(m): 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2007
;d ;d ;d o boy na die be this o, lol
Re: Wrong Address by mopegirl(f): 6:50pm On Sep 19, 2007
i am sure that during her husband burial, she would have been crying like hell, saying things like:

why did u leave now without taking me along

are you going to bury me with my loving husband,

but i am suprised to see her faint, all na for mouth

abi room, wat do u think u would have done?

i pray notin like that happens sha

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Language Used / Lesson 1: / Bank Phb Advert Now True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.