Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Nigeria Don't Hate Bad Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Don't Hate Bad Government (208 Views)

I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / 'Nigeria’s economy under siege over bad government choices’ / Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Don't Hate Bad Government by Hendrixky: 9:20am On Nov 07, 2023
Are you guys aware that the navy once persuade Jonathan on this Yatch issue
But Jonathan refused and turned the request down

While instructing the navy to go and repair the old navy war ship

This is same Jonathan the whole nation united to criticise and condemned all through out his administration. He removed subsidy and we shut down the nation

But now nobody is talking and condemning tinubu on this Yatch issue. He removed subsidy and nobody is out there to protest despite the suffering we are subjected to

Tribalism and religion is destroying us
I used to be bothered about the wellbeing of Nigeria and Nigerians but after this election I realised Most Nigerians don’t hate bad government they just feel mad at the government when he is not from their religion or tribe
Tribalism and religion sentiments is killing we the masses
Wether we like it or not there are two set of people in Nigeria. The politicians and the masses. The politicians have united against the masses but the masses are yet and cannot unite against the politicians because of tribalism and religion

You see that Muhammad deedee below
There are too many of that Muhammad deedee in Nigeria. 98 percent of Nigerians are like that Muhammad deedee. He criticise Jonathan but now he can not use that same energy to criticise tinubu
He is now saying tinubu is not a magician

This thread should be able to make front page but we all know they won't push it to front page due to tribalism and religion sentiments

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Don't Hate Bad Government by MS2471: 9:22am On Nov 07, 2023
Jonathan bought more Presidential Jet to the fleet

Tinubu didn't even sign Navy budget

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Don't Hate Bad Government by Hendrixky: 9:32am On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:
Jonathan bought more Presidential Jet to the fleet

Tinubu didn't even sign Navy budget

Here they are again

Defending tinubu again

Lets unite against our politicians

Our politicians have united against us already that is why we are suffering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Don't Hate Bad Government by MS2471: 9:33am On Nov 07, 2023
Hendrixky:

Here they are again

Defending tinubu again

You are also a politician Incase you don't know

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Don't Hate Bad Government by Hendrixky: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:

You are also a politician Incase you don't know

You see the stubborn sentiments in you

We have lost you already to the side of tribalism and religion

You will only regain your voice again only when tinubu leave office

Guess what I'm not a Yoruba igbo or hausa

I'm from Edo state a Bini to be precise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Don't Hate Bad Government by MS2471: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2023
Hendrixky:

You see the stubborn sentiments in you

We have lost you already to the side of tribalism and religion

You will only regain your voice again only when tinubu leave office

Guess what I'm not a Yoruba igbo or hausa

I'm from Edo state a Bini to be precise

Which technicaly makes us cousin and nothing in my comment is about your tribe and Religion

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Don't Hate Bad Government by Hendrixky: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:

Which technicaly makes us cousin and nothing in my comment is about your tribe and Religion

You see the people criticising tinubu now
They will lose their voice once their tribesman become the president that energy will no longer be there to criticise their tribesman

This is exactly what is killing us

The politicians are already aware of this secret so they know we can not unite against them

Did you observe one thing that
That endsar protest the people of North never participate because it was seen as a fight against their son Buhari

Are you aware now that despite the suffering we can not shut down Nigeria because yorubas will see it as a fight against their son tinubu

Now the only time we will manage to really unite and hold a protest is when a minority becomes the president
Just like we did against Jonathan. The three major tribes United against Jonathan especially the yorubas and hausas
Should I shock you the igbos didn't take that Jonathan protest serious because some igbos see Jonathan as their brother

So this all tribes and religion is killing we masses that is why politicians are fuckkking us up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Don't Hate Bad Government by MS2471: 9:52am On Nov 07, 2023
Hendrixky:

You see the people criticising tinubu now
They will lose their voice once their tribesman become the president that energy will no longer be there to criticise their tribesman

This is exactly what is killing us

The politicians are already aware of this secret so they know we can not unite against them

Did you observe one thing that
That endsar protest the people of North never participate because it was seen as a fight against their son Buhari

Are you aware now that despite the suffering we can not shut down Nigeria because yorubas will see it as a fight against their son tinubu

Now the only time we will manage to really unite and hold a protest is when a minority becomes the president
Just like we did against Jonathan. The three major tribes United against Jonathan especially the yorubas and hausas
Should I shock you the igbos didn't take that Jonathan protest serious because some igbos see Jonathan as their brother

So this all tribes and religion is killing we masses that is why politicians are fuckkking us up

Let's clarify some issues here

EnDSars wasn't a protest as Buhari or anyone in control didn't get targeted

1:They went for us the masses, destroyed our infrastructure, roads , police station, looted people's shop

2: Do you know as long as you are 31 and have a party you can contest like Tinubu, so why exactly is Tinubu's ambition a problem

3: Tinibu hasn't spent a year in Office and met a rotten system yet you blame him for 66 years of failed state

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Don't Hate Bad Government by Hendrixky: 10:07am On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:

1:They went for us the masses, destroyed our infrastructure, roads , police station, looted people's shop

2: Do you know as long as you are 31 and have a party you can contest like Tinubu, so why exactly is Tinubu's ambition a problem

3: Tinibu hasn't spent a year in Office and met a rotten system yet you blame him for 66 years of failed state
Endsars was a protest against police brutality
But the north didn't join! why?
Even yorubas didn't join! why?

Now for destroying of properties
It was not only in lagos they did that

Here in Edo state police station were burnt and properties destroyed. So don't think lagos was targeted
You are not a kid. It is normal that during protest thing like this will occur because some bad people will take advantage of it and destroy properties. It happens everywhere. It happens in developed countries also

You see your sentiments and tribalism again why are you focus on tinubu. Why are you trying to rescue tinubu.
If you are smart enough you can see my comments have been we unite against all our politicians wether a Yoruba man, igbo man or hausa man or Bini man or ijaw man
We the masses should come together and hold them by their balls
We should not be divided
They themselves have only one interest and they are very united in fuckkking us up

It is very obvious now that you are tribalistic
You can see from my comments that I'm saying we should torment all our politicians. We should not give a fuckkk if they are from our tribe

I won't reply you anymore
Have a great day
You are too tribalistic
You are among the problem we have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Don't Hate Bad Government by MS2471: 10:09am On Nov 07, 2023
Hendrixky:

Here in Edo state police station were burnt and properties destroyed. So don't think lagos was targeted
You are not a kid. It is normal that during protest thing like this will occur because some bad people will take advantage of it and destroy properties. It happens everywhere. It happens in developed countries also

You see your sentiments and tribalism again why are you focus on tinubu. Why are you trying to rescue tinubu.
If you are smart enough you can see my comments have been we unite against all our politicians wether a Yoruba man, igbo man or hausa man or Bini man or ijaw man
We should not be divided
They themselves have only one interest and they are very united in fuckkking us up

You can see from my comments that I'm saying we should torment all our politicians. We should not give a fuckkk if they are from our tribe

Have a great day
You are too tribalistic

I know most of you don't even know the meaning of Tribalist

tribalistic
/trʌɪbəˈlɪstɪk/
adjectiveDEROGATORY
advocating or practising strong loyalty to one's own tribe or social group.
"deep-rooted tribalistic sentiments have come to the surface"

Everyone that touch you with the truth and different opinion is Tribalist

Because you are from Edo I should attack Tinubu that did absolutely nothing to me

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Don't Hate Bad Government by Zionmdde: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2023
MS2471:

For number 3 Sharap there
A rotten system he was part and parcel of and never spoke against it. A rotten system he campaigned for vigorously for 8years

Sharrap there abeg

Ends Endsars was a protest that targeted police brutality until these same politicians unleashed their thugs and everything went haywire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Don't Hate Bad Government by Sharpsharp00123: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2023
Hendrixky:

Here they are again

Defending tinubu again

hope obi is also part of those we will unite against?
Re: Nigeria Don't Hate Bad Government by Sharpsharp00123: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2023
Zionmdde:

For number 3 Sharap there
A rotten system he was part and parcel of and never spoke against it. A rotten system he campaigned for vigorously for 8years

Sharrap there abeg

Ends Endsars was a protest that targeted police brutality until these same politicians unleashed their thugs and everything went haywire
endsars was noble till nnamdiot Kanu started ordering his boys to burn everywhere
Re: Nigeria Don't Hate Bad Government by Zionmdde: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2023
Sharpsharp00123:
endsars was noble till nnamdiot Kanu started ordering his boys to burn everywhere
I was in lagos, I have a complete road map of how the endsars began and ended. When the unity shown by the youths overpowered the government, they introduced thugs and hooligans (videos and pictures are all over the internet), and when they achieved their target of escalating the situation, they started unleashing brutality on protesters. Kanu is an idiot who don't know how to run his mouth but you must be an indepth bigot to think that Kanu's statement suddenly made Igbos who have businesses all over lagos come out their houses

You know one thing I like about government. They are wicked and greedy but they are intelligent. All they needed was to introduce tribalism into a struggle where Yorubas, Igbos. Ss, Muslims and Christians were all united, and boom with idiots who reason like you the endsars unity was destroyed

Now I see bigots as stupid creatures. If you are one, that's how I see you

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Don't Hate Bad Government by DMerciful(m): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2023
Most Yorubas and Hausa-fulanis are tribalistic or have strong affinity to religious sentiments. See him defending Tinubu that does not care about him.

Igbos do not protect their own if he is a confirmed criminal like Orji Uzo Kalu or Ekweremadu(he was beaten by Igbos in Germany). GEJ was protected because his liberal market policies favored Igbo business ideology
Hendrixky:

We should not be divided

Have a great day
You are too tribalistic
Re: Nigeria Don't Hate Bad Government by DMerciful(m): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2023
You're a confirmed tribalistic based on your response. Tinubu is ruining your future but you're ready to drink poison because its being serve by a cup from your tribe
MS2471:

I know most of you don't even know the meaning of Tribalist

tribalistic
/trʌɪbəˈlɪstɪk/
adjectiveDEROGATORY
advocating or practising strong loyalty to one's own tribe or social group.
"deep-rooted tribalistic sentiments have come to the surface"

Everyone that touch you with the truth and different opinion is Tribalist

Because you are from Edo I should attack Tinubu that did absolutely nothing to me

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Governor Elect Drinks Garri To Celebrate / LP Committed To Eliminating Violence Against Women, Girls - Women Leader / Is Education Forgery Now Legal For Political Class?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.