Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others (45465 Views)

Hisbah Nabs Man, Woman Having ‘public Sex’ In Zamfara Motor Park (pic) / Hisbah Quizzes Jeanine Delsky Planning To Marry Sulaiman Isa In Kano / Kano Hisbah Declares ‘facebook Couple’ Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by thinkmoney(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2023
LaIabobo:
Misleading headline

Thank u for setting things straight
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by Nwaikpe: 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2023
WealthyNigerian:
Good initiative! I'm a Christian and I support this wholeheartedly. We need morality guidance in Nigeria. Nigerian Police should start same for all those using Social Media to destroy the morality of Nigerian Youths and Children. Something should be and must be done! The era of sidon look don pass!

Igbos, HausaFualnis, Yorubas, we don't have another Country out there. It is time for us to do away with unloving past and join hands together to make Nigeria truly Great: I learned so much from this: https://www.nairaland.com/7868123/reason-why-fuel-price-naira

Share and Like if you Agree.

So you are ashamed to associate yourself with eeslam your religion?

Tueh!!!

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by Comedian2019: 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2023
Marriage by force🤣🤣🤣
In this age, people still do this?
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by soccerlite: 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
And they claim that these people are normal?

I just went online to search for the girl. This is what she looks like. She go don enter their eye taya, and they just had to do this before one Southern brother notices her.

This is not the first time something like this is happening. One of their biggest fears is southerners coming to marry their beautiful women and showing them that life can be better. Islam thrives on subjugation, and their women are not spared.

One can only imagine the amount of gaslighting this babe must've received in the last few months that will make her dump a very lucrative career online and subject herself to marrying someeone whom they must've recommended for her (highest bidder).

Lolzzzzz 🤣

You think it's easy for southern to marry north lady

Well maybe the Christian among dem sha

Rich Alhaji full north

She's looking for highest bidder
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by maxzzo1(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
[quote author=RingRoadCartel post=126839409]And they claim that these people are normal?

For where!!!! Mad people
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by IbileIfe: 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
ijustdey:

https://leadership.ng/kano-hisbah-to-marry-off-controversial-tiktoker-murja-kunya-others/
I am interested o.
Especially the popular Tiktoker.
I am ready to convert to Islam and support Palestine.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by IbileIfe: 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2023
I am interested o.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by mukthar2000(m): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2023
So This Governor plans is buildings demolition and marriages, It well.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by Herbiodun09: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2023
North and giving power to nuisance. angry
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by Mikespecialone(m): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2023
This one can never be a virgin
{True/False} ??
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by tnerro1(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2023
Abokiis never fail to disappoint or shock persin in this modern day and age, make dem give me for 3 months use age 😋😋😋😋
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by tnerro1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2023
IbileIfe:

I am interested o.

Werey 😁

But na me ask first sha😋😋😋
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by tnerro1(m): 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
This abokii girls dey carry soft ikebe ooo, na jalabia dey cover am, any time I dey press mariam yansh, na so she dey release ring tones😁😁😁
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by bdon123(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2023
WealthyNigerian:
Good initiative! I'm a Christian and I support this wholeheartedly. We need morality guidance in Nigeria. Nigerian Police should start same for all those using Social Media to destroy the morality of Nigerian Youths and Children. Something should be and must be done! The era of sidon look don pass!

Igbos, HausaFualnis, Yorubas, we don't have another Country out there. It is time for us to do away with unloving past and join hands together to make Nigeria truly Great: I learned so much from this: https://www.nairaland.com/7868123/reason-why-fuel-price-naira

Share and Like if you Agree.
God punish,i am pagan.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by jubrilcastle(m): 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
tafabaloo:
Lols.....I don't really know why this people are bent on taking us back to stone age, all in the name of religion when in actual fact these enablers are thieves, cheats and active patrons of "banboats" , which they come out in public to condenm.

When are they going to use sharia to deliver judgement on some of our northern politicians, Ganduje and the likes, who stole monies.
Religion, no doubt, has right from time immemorial become a tool of enslaving the masses, especially the gullibles.

No God will help us out of this mess, but we have to wake up and stand against these usurpers.
Just a quick question did you read the whole story or just drawing conclusions from the headline?
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by Nwaokunkpara: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2023
HardBishop:

forget they're helping themselves... to curb irresponsible behavior, prostitution ( both pre and post marriage), homosexual and others......the govt support and pay them systematically to build up and help them to fend for their families.

infact they're more wiser than us. remove extreme religious attitude from them, they're the best to live with

Do you know that there's a high rate of homosexuality over there?
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by CorrectionFLuid: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2023
Nwaokunkpara:
Islam and toto is inseparable 😎😎😎

Kobojunkie aka incoherent junkie. Come here o. I can sight your woke ness from afar. You have suddenly disappeared. No worry you go still appear to criticize Christianity.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by godofuck231: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2023
As much as am against slavery , she would have something to use her Brian for , since her orientation is poor , same goes for all those jobless women in the southern part of Nigeria
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by Olabode211: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2023
Mass wedding,mass population.
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by SuccessfulRichi: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2023
This Hamas people again. Wicked people who thrive on impoverishing their people and making dem backwards
Re: Kano Hisbah To Marry Off Tiktoker Murja Kunya, Others by SuperSupremo(m): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
And they claim that these people are normal?

I just went online to search for the girl. This is what she looks like. She go don enter their eye taya, and they just had to do this before one Southern brother notices her.

This is not the first time something like this is happening. One of their biggest fears is southerners coming to marry their beautiful women and showing them that life can be better. Islam thrives on subjugation, and their women are not spared.

One can only imagine the amount of gaslighting this babe must've received in the last few months that will make her dump a very lucrative career online and subject herself to marrying someone whom they must've recommended for her (highest bidder).

Shame on you,you write all these thesis because she is protected not to end up as harlot like your fellow tribe’s beautiful ladies,who told you she will marry a non Muslim southerner anyway,you are very miopic….you don’t see Christianity as subjugation but Islam because you drink and do a lot of nonsense and probably call yourself a Christian hediot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 'You Weren’t Born Gay' - Former Nigerian Lesbian And Club Girl Says / Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.