Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,594 members, 7,888,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:52 PM

He Warned ⚠️her But She Couldn't Listen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Warned ⚠️her But She Couldn't Listen (325 Views)

Nigerian Lady Reveals Her Friend Is Getting Married To Man She Warned Her About / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Warned ⚠️her But She Couldn't Listen by Bekeey: 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2023
A friend of mine have warned his wife not to or never chart to her x again. But the wife refused and chatted the guy. The wife just gave birth last week and 4days after she chatted the guy and told him "I don born" my guy still gathering mind to confront her but because she gave birth via CS he still considering not to confront her now. Note, this her x knows she's married and the guy just left to Russia 🇷🇺last Month for his masters program. After sending her "I don born" the guy just congratulated her and told her your baby girl must fine die because the wife is pretty.

How do you see it guys??...should I tell my friend not to confront her??

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone From Another Religion? / The Rate Of Fake Drugs, Food And Drinks Is Now Very High / They Broke Up A Day To Their 1year Annivesary Together!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.