Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,936 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Midnight Prayer Points November Day 6 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Midnight Prayer Points November Day 6 (74 Views)

Complete Dominion Global Crusade (Day 6) / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Midnight Prayer Points November Day 6 by Darevofpeace(m): 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
BIBLE REFERENCE:
1 Corinthians 7:3, Proverbs 18:22, Ephesians 5:33

1. Father thank you for your faithfulness and your goodness. I bless your name in the name of Jesus.

2. Thank you Jesus for being the head of my home in the name of Jesus.

3. Father thank you for the wisdom you've given to me and my spouse. Let your name be praised O Lord. (Singles also pray this prayers)

4. Father, is there any mistake I have made in my marriage that the devil is using against me, please Lord let your blood wipe them off.

5. Tonight, I receive wisdom and understanding to make my marriage work in the name of Jesus.

6. Father uproot all you have not planted from my marriage in the name of Jesus.

7. Strange woman/man restrategizing to ruin my home, I disconnect you from my spouse and I declare your plans are cancelled in the name of Jesus.

8. Father, release upon me and my spouse the needed wisdom to make our marriage work in the name of Jesus.

9. Father cause me to experience heaven on earth in my marriage in the name of Jesus.

10. Father in the name of Jesus, I come against every agenda of hell to cause my marriage to end in divorce. I nullify their plan by the blood of Jesus.

11. Every demonic signature of untimely death, over my home or family members, be cancelled by the blood of Jesus.

12. O Lord disconnect my spouse and I from every unfriendly friend in the name of Jesus.

13. I shall not be ignorant of the devices of the devil against my marriage in the name of Jesus.

14. O Lord release upon me and my spouse the grace to respect understand and trust each other in the name of Jesus.

15. Father, release upon me and my spouse love beyond measure in the name of Jesus.

16. O Lord the last time I quarreled with my spouse shall be the last forever in the name of Jesus.

17. Every spell of fruitlessness in my marriage, be broken by fire in the name of Jesus.

18. O Lord, cause me and my spouse to reflect your image and to be godly example that our children will learn from.

19. O Lord, supply the need of my household according to your riches in glory in the name of Jesus.

DISCLAIMER: (This is Heaven At Last-Godgift publication, none of it should be altered. Anyone found doing such is obviously disobedient. Kindly say no to the sinful act of Plagiarism. If you want to share, kindly share as you have received. Do not remove our name.)

20. Personal supplication.

21. Thank you Father for answering our prayers.

Please keep sharing the midnight prayers to bless others. God bless you.
We are now on Twitter follow us twitter.com/heavenatlastgg

To receive the AUDIO VERSION of this prayers join our WhatsApp or Telegram platforms.
https:///HQC3cz5HoUm6BMCkaNnn4b

Telegram
/heavenatlastgodgift

Kindly send your testimonies to
+2348067646283

©Heaven At Last-Godgift, 2023.

(1) (Reply)

To:nass:obj:gej:pyo&bat - A Drop Of Tonic On Your Faith. / Courage To Stand / Meditate On God's Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.