Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,198 members, 7,932,073 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 05:26 PM

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids (47404 Views)

After Dna The Child Is Not His. / Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Zooposki(f): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2023
Usmanovic95:
The day wey God dey share shame,creatures like this woman were roaming around that's why Dem no Kuku get shame one Kobo.How does she even have the nerves to still be talking this crappy talks after the shame she has brought upon herself. The damage control she is trying to sell out is stupid at best,the husband won't have expose her and table matter if he is impotent and privy to the idea of another man getting her pregnant.

Fvcking galore for the lady. 😋😋😋

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by ZooOga: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2023
Zooposki:

Very good. If it was the lady that could not perform the man would have wasted no time in getting several mistresses outside. Men are hypocrites. Go and fvck as much as you can. You are blessed. Imagine a husband that cannot perform expecting a faithful wife. Yeye Dey smell.

Fvcking galore for the wife. She go dey taste different pricks, not only one stale prick wey no fit perform 😋

I see your reasoning but this woman says she's a CHURCH member. 🤔
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Saidfx(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
LadyRosa2:
One thing is certain, she has tasted the joy of motherhood, can't say so for the man.

An impotent man, instead of privately discarding the cheat and going his way quietly decides to tell the world he has been shooting blanks.

E Kpele.
This particular ashawo no gree die childless. cheesy

She would soon be in a situation of hanging pr poisoning herself inshallah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Zooposki(f): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
ZooOga:

I see your reasoning but this woman says she's a CHURCH member. 🤔

Oga, body no be firewood.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by ipobarecriminals: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
angry dumb talk.Since he can't PERFORM,Why NOT DIVORCE/SEPARATE and move on.Why allow another man to cater for BASTARDS

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by olamike02: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
ahnie:
You see the devil wey dem dey talk so....na she be this.

See her face!
That her face is scary. I see the serpent that lured Eve at the beginning in her. Very shameless demon.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
A Yoruba demon, they can say anything to defend their infidelity and crime. Thousands of our members here on nairaland from the south wastee brown roof region are products from this type of woman. That's why you see them insulting their papa here anyhow them like because they lacked parental values. DNA test should be made free of charge in the entire south west Yoruba land region grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Looking4massage: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
Natbrowny:
I love the USA. By now one bullet has stopped this shit from re-trending..
if she jam some guys for naija them go butcher am

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Farfalla(f): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2023
Her eyebrows. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Mosba: 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2023
4 - 0? Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Usmanovic95(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2023
Zooposki:

Fvcking galore for the lady. 😋😋😋

Dont tell me you salivating over this woman? Why the tongue out 👅 emoji 😏
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by RepoMan007: 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2023
Their church has no solution to such problem I guess so she "closed" the secret. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Uncletony(m): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
Waste women doings

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by LadyRosa2(f): 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
Saidfx:

She would soon be in a situation of hanging pr poisoning herself inshallah

Naaah!

The man is in more pain, she has 4 kids, her bloodline is obviously open so she is strong willed to condescend to killing herself.

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by drololaaof: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
lovelilyn:
"Never you blame or curse me for what DNA test brought out. My husband can't perform at all, and I disclosed this secret by meeting other men outside for us to have children " - Tella Oluwatoyin Olarewaju reveals

Oluwatoyin Olarewaju Tella aka Mummy G.O, whose DNA test revealed out that her husband was not the biological father of all her four children, has revealed the secret behind this.

According to her, while addressing the group of Journalists at Ikire, in Osun State, she stated that she married her husband since 2007, and later discovered that he can't perform on the bed.

She spoke further that, she doesn't want this secret to leak to their church members and the general public that's the reason why she stepped outside to meet other men for sexual intercourse.

She also stated that the family should tell him to look for another woman and sleep with her to confirm what she said. "Let him or his family get him another woman and sleep with her, and confirm what I said", she said.
You are where as described when you at Ilesha, shameless woman .
Is the man aware of your escape?

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by NoToPile: 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2023
Wait oo, she is saying he can't have sex with a woman.

Not even an accusation of infertility or low sperm count or whatever fertility issues.

If the man knew he can't perform why go on radio to accuse her since you know the children can never be yours.

Somethings are not adding up sha.

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by psalmsjob: 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
ahnie:
You see the devil wey dem dey talk so....na she be this.

See her face!

You go come wonder say which men sleep with her sef to even get 4 pikin...I swear down people dey do crazy shits grin

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by mysticwarrior(m): 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
See as ashawo just dey smell follow her.
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by putin2: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
Yoruba PPL hahaha owabe pikins

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by olaniyilukman(m): 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Oluwatoyin Olarewaju

Why are Yoruba ladies like this?
they always have something to do with Every News like this, reason why their men can surrender everything they have, including their life savings, just to end up with Igbo ladies.

I'll never support anyone closer or dear to me to consider ending up with a Yoruba lady, for our sanity, it's not hatred but reality.
I don't hate the Yorubas.
God bless you and increases your wealth of knowledge,, this is not Tribalism but about the reality of what is happening in our land

4 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Alpharey: 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
In my opinion, if the man can't perform, there should be an agreement between the husband and the wife before the woman would go outside to conceive. If there was an agreement, then there won't be any need for DNA test. Madam, you messed up big time. Cover your shameless face in shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Nnadykings: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
My own opinion is that if DNA test prove my kids are not mine and my wife told me that it was because I couldn't perform greatly in bed,,and if I as the man knows about it I will have not other options than to accept the kids and continue to love them as my own after all I have invested alot on kids and wouldn't allow my investment to be taken by someone else , who knows what those kid will be in future

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Benwallt(m): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2023
Eleribu lobirin yi o.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by highchief1: 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
Natbrowny:
I love the USA. By now one bullet has stopped this shit from re-trending..
if u love USA u will love SA

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by RichAbujaGuy: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
This harlot belongs to the streets not the church. And church members are very nosey and in everyone's business so how could she had done all this adultery without being called out on her bs?🙄

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by gaskiyamagana: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
oz4real83:
Very shameless woman embarassed. ,silence from her would have been the greatest wisdom embarassed
Good.
It happened almost two months ago. In the program, "KOKORO ALATE" of Agidigbo FM , Ibadan; the said husband that he met and toasted her in the morning and had sex with her on the evening of same day. Who is telling lie now?
Meanwhile, a woman came, on subsequent program, and accused this woman of snatching her husband for whom she has four children. She was begging the public to her collect her husband from her because he is not sleeping at home again.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Tareq1105: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
oz4real83:
Very shameless woman embarassed. ,silence from her would have been the greatest wisdom embarassed

She's a liar. How come the 4 children belong to 4 different men?

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Edusouls(m): 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
Yorubas na their way, so no be today and for those cursing the woman you people may even do worse, and some people here have even done worse, so make una shut up una mouths, nobody is worthy to jugde another

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by jrusky(m): 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2023
They must have execuses to give, know them and have peace.

Delicate descendants

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by TemmyT002(m): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
No dey whine yourself
You could have gone for treatment or therapy but you CHOSE to cheat because you enjoy it.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by LivingSage: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
You can help them do that kobojunkie sad
Kobojunkie:
Ok naw! The Radio station should demand the man go get a legit fertility test done to counter the woman's claim. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by gaskiyamagana: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2023
Edusouls:
Yorubas na their way, so no be today and for those cursing the woman you people may even do worse, and some people here have even done worse, so make una shut up una mouths, nobody is worthy to jugde another
This one is too clear for not to be judged.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband / Is It Wrong To Cook In My Married Brother's House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.