Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,238 members, 7,923,182 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:58 PM

Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua (25837 Views)

Cardoso, Tope Fasua And National Economic Recovery / Tinubu Appoints Tope Fasua As Special Adviser / New Naira: Tinubu Didn’t Direct Govs To Disregard Buhari – APC PCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by chineesfx21728: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2023
I don't know about the policies he is about to implement but what I know for sure now is that. The naira will continue to crash in an unbelievable price even to 3k/4k per DOLLAR in this coming weeks

3 Likes

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by nedekid: 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2023
Na today?
Make it 180 you bunch of charlatans met it.
Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by LofP(m): 6:36pm On Nov 07, 2023
grin grin grin I laugh in N1030 to a dollar on the parallel market.

Government that cannot secure the country, and improve productivity, are they qualified to be termed as a government?

Eliminate banditry and highway kidnapping so that business activities can thrive without fear on the Nigerian roads. Rather we have a barbarian government consolidating the mishap that befell Nigeria between 2015-2023.

Suffice to say, this mess will get messier.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by jojothaiv(m): 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2023
Abegggiiiii

1 Like

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by dominic17: 6:38pm On Nov 07, 2023
If that's what you wish yourself so be it because from all indications you are the enemy of Nigeria,Anybody that supports a known drug dealer to become president of Nigeria is purely an enemy of the country.

if a drug dealer is the president what legacies are we keeping for the future generations or do I need to tell you the impact on the morality of the society.
LeoDeKing:
God bless PBAT, the C-in-C of the Fed Rep of Nig.
God bless VP Shettima
God bless Nigeria and patriotic Nigerians
God bless the 5 geopolitical zones of Nigeria.

May the enemies of Nigeria continue to sink into bottomless pits.

May they continue to wail for the rest of their useless lives.

May sorrow & tears continue to be their portion.

Oya, enemies of Nigeria, my mention is now open for endless tears.

1 Like

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by Mitsurugi(m): 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless VP Shettima

Can you please suggest a synonym for fool?

1 Like

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by bigiyaro(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2023
Story story, you APC crooks think you can manupulate international FX market like INEC election? As long as you are clueless about income and expenditure, how to earn foreign currency and still continue your limitless looting, producing and exporting nothing, the naira will fall till Zimbabwe becomes a child play

1 Like

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by tuzle(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2023
I went to buy spag yesterday and I heard the price is now #700, something I still bought last 2 weeks #500. Like they are out for our lives.

3 Likes

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by stasius: 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2023
It is possible.

I believe you Mr President.

Make it 100 dollar equal to 1 naira. It is possible.
Carry on daddy!

1 Like

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by zionstaar75: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2023
IduNaOba:
Story for the gods as usual.
this one smells like a biafran

1 Like

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by walozanga(m): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2023
RomanGreen:
Clueless and incompetent eddiots, we are back to Buhari era of shocks. Shut the fvck up and get to work. You want to shock currency speculators yet you're busy buying foreign cars for legislators...f0000000ls

Don't mind the shameless animals

1 Like

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by Pappij: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
post=126844511:
Y'all enemies of Nigeria will learn,
And you will learn in a hard way.

Shame to all enemies of our darling nation,
Una no go die better.

God bless Nigeria and all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

🇳🇬 🇳🇬 🇳🇬

Who are these enemies of Nigeria? At what point did you discover them enemies of Nigeria? Before Independence? During the civil war? Pre-1999? Pre-2015 or after 2015?

Not being a supporter of PBAT or APC shouldn't make you tag anyone an enemy of this country. If anything, a patriot should seek the good of the land at all times irrespective of whose ox is gored?

We have to be more sentimental in our choice of words and stop the divisive comments.

2 Likes

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by PopQueenAgency: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
Believe this and you're a dyed-in-the-wool fool.

1 Like

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by zionstaar75: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
dominic17:
If that's what you wish yourself so be it because from all indications you are the enemy of Nigeria,Anybody that supports a known drug dealer to become president of Nigeria is purely an enemy of the country.

if a drug dealer is the president what legacies are we keeping for the future generations or do I need to tell you the impact on the morality of the society.
your level of stupidity is legendary. If u had any sense you'll google the meaning of drug dealer. I now barely come to nairaland because I can't stay on a platform with so many idiots
Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by aliscomonaj: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2023
Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by dododawa1: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2023
Aje
Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by walozanga(m): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2023
Always talking trash. It's not just about policy but also a proper implementation. This animals are not even talking about production/power/ export. We import almost everything in this country

2 Likes

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by fuck419: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2023
Shock kill you there.

1 Like

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by Hedonisco: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

And we still have Moderators on this forum?
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2
Add UN, AU, Arab League, ICJ, Hamas, Hezbollah, Confederation of Zombies, etc.

1 Like

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by Againstallodds: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2023
post=126844511:
Y'all enemies of Nigeria will learn,
And you will learn in a hard way.

Shame to all enemies of our darling nation,
Una no go die better.

God bless Nigeria and all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

🇳🇬 🇳🇬 🇳🇬
grow up suya man country is not run by sycophancy

1 Like

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by dominic17: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2023
Who is this useless id.iot? Can you get out of my mention let me face the sensible ones.
zionstaar75:
your level of stupidity is legendary. If u had any sense you'll google the meaning of drug dealer. I now barely come to nairaland because I can't stay on a platform with so many idiots

1 Like

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by carbonado(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
Yes, he will shock us when a dollar is 2,500 naira...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by viodemus: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2023
No be to borrow be problem, na to pay be yawa. Especially to pay in peace or even peice.

Una see, USA, china, and other electrified countries with an above average science and engineering populace, una see dem dey borrow, you cun think say na so. Dem dey pay, sometimes them dey grumble pay. but them dey pay, and dem get collateral wey go work for the deal. You you no too get.

As a person right now, is your borrow and pay, the same level as Dangote, elon musk, Jeff Bezos, otedola, etc You wan follow dem dey adjust agbada. No be person go tell you when you no fit meet up for any reason.

As much as a stable and working currency should be favorable to all. Your and una policies, and unseriousness, are what is causing the steep jump and erratic behaviour in the market.

Una dun borrow like crazy, subsidy money dun get over pinching, e no cun healthy again. It is easy to see that una actions will drive the market to 1600 to $1, or a little more, first quarter of 2024.

Instead of strengthening and engineering a general financial foundation and financial structures, you want to be arguing with the obvious reality. Maybe that's how your criminal boss will see that you are active. Naive and not wisdom inclined, mr minister, your matter dey show. The general health of the economy , financial structure, and social stability, are normally what determines your currency fluctuations. Am sure you didn't care for that basic chapter 1 fact, Because if you look at the general country, you can see the effects of the confusion, beginning from the top.

No be to collect election winner or ministerial posts, wisdom is involved. Technical wisdom, vast view wisdom, societal wisdom, foresight, small and large scale leadership wisdom. Una lack everyone of this, from the top. Very ignorant and arrogant from your top guy.
Make una shun criminality and too much ego, so that you can help the people.

2 Likes

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by Jaycee07(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2023
treesun:

https://dailytrust.com/naira-tinubu-will-shock-currency-speculators-presidency/

Mr Shocker
Please I have a question for you and Mr. President
What’s is the total volume of trade per capita in Nigeria?
How does Tinubu administration intends to balance the huge trade deficit which is growing exponentially, especially now that manufacturing and agro- allied industries are moving away from Nigeria?
Until those questions are urgently addressed, paper economics will not work.

1 Like

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by Zooposki(f): 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2023
LeoDeKing:
God bless VP Shettima

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
daninfo:
It is in our best interest if the country start working again. No need replying your critics your Excellency

Get a Professional Company Logo, Letterhead or Invoice for Your Businesses, For 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/cNkP5DB16TwHyRkr8
Nigeria shall be great again.That has always been my prayers.

1 Like

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by Samade7: 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2023
Dey play there.... Werey

1 Like

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by Babastrong(m): 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2023
Dollar/naira =$1/#250 Insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by loschivatos(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2023
Awon werey 'shock-absorber'
Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by olowo1930: 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2023
Wisdom has left Nigerians leaders long ago
Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by kafeii123: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2023
We're in the era of shock therapy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ododo Helps Bello Out Of Abuja Residence Amid EFCC, DSS siege / Jeremiah Ogboveta Shot Dead (Delta APC Chairmanship Candidate) / Lekki, Ikoyi Toll Gates To Go Electronic From October - Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.