Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,273 members, 7,967,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:33 AM

Mum-of-six Confesses To Husband That Only One Their Kids Is His And 4 For Pastor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mum-of-six Confesses To Husband That Only One Their Kids Is His And 4 For Pastor (512 Views)

JJC Skillz Wasn't A Submissive Husband That's Why He Was Thrown Out - Blessing / Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing / Ubi Franklin: ''The Way I Had My Kids Is Not The Way I Wanted Them'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mum-of-six Confesses To Husband That Only One Their Kids Is His And 4 For Pastor by voiceoftheupcom: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2023
Mum-Of-Six Confesses To Husband That Only One Their Kids Is His And Four We’re Fathered By Her Pastor

One of the six children that an Ibadan woman has admitted to having was fathered by her husband.

She disclosed this information in an interview with Kokoro Alate, a station that speaks Yoruba. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

The woman acknowledged paternity fraud while in the studio with her divorced spouse.

She clarified that her husband is the biological father of just one of her six children, while her pastor fathered the other four.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2023/11/07/mum-of-six-confesses-to-husband-that-only-one-their-kids-is-his-and-four-were-fathered-by-her-pastor/

Re: Mum-of-six Confesses To Husband That Only One Their Kids Is His And 4 For Pastor by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2023
sad sad What an outrageous wickedness against the poor unfortunate man.Some women are more evil than the Principalities, the highest ranking demons who are many times more wicked than Lucifer himself.
This is one reason why men of today should steer clear of all these pastors and Daddy GOs and keep them at arm's length.They should learn to be observant of their wives 's so called "church activities" and draw a firm and uncompromising line between the home and the church.
Men should draw a boundary as to how their wives interact with the pastors and if a wife refuses to listen,she should be sent to her father's house.
Most importantly these boundaries must be set right from the early stage.
Most of these useless pastors are the reason many homes are shaky, marriages shattered, relationship ruined and family members warring against each other .
Personally I avoid pastors like a snake, and my wife won't be close to any, unless she is hungry for an indefinite leave in her father's house .
Re: Mum-of-six Confesses To Husband That Only One Their Kids Is His And 4 For Pastor by SIXTEENTH(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2023
voiceoftheupcom:
Mum-Of-Six Confesses To Husband That Only One Their Kids Is His And Four We’re Fathered By Her Pastor

One of the six children that an Ibadan woman has admitted to having was fathered by her husband.

She disclosed this information in an interview with Kokoro Alate, a station that speaks Yoruba. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

The woman acknowledged paternity fraud while in the studio with her divorced spouse.

She clarified that her husband is the biological father of just one of her six children, while her pastor fathered the other four.

https://eyesoflagos.com/2023/11/07/mum-of-six-confesses-to-husband-that-only-one-their-kids-is-his-and-four-were-fathered-by-her-pastor/

Truly that's merriments been called Daddy G.O

(1) (Reply)

Charles Okocha Responds To Portable's N20m Scam Allegations: Says No Agreement / Why My Husband Doesn’t Care That I Don’t Cook — Media Personality Sandra / Dancing Traffic Officer Honoured In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.