Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,300 members, 7,943,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Bounty Reward -- For Geoffrey Edwin Aigbovioise A Cyber Criminal & Scammer!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bounty Reward -- For Geoffrey Edwin Aigbovioise A Cyber Criminal & Scammer!! (864 Views)

Edwin Azike: Kidnappers Murder Imo Monarch, Dump Body In Market Square / Police Arrest Geoffrey Ayuba, Gunrunner In Kaduna, Recover Weapons / H.Money: EFCC Arrests Emmanuel Oluwaniyi, Hemeson Edson Edwin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bounty Reward -- For Geoffrey Edwin Aigbovioise A Cyber Criminal & Scammer!! by ReddingtonLeke: 9:30am On Nov 08, 2023
Dear All, please be aware of this young man that goes by the name Geoffrey Edwin Aigbovioise in any of your business or transaction dealings on Nairaland. These are one of the people that keeps spoiling Nigerian's name and giving us bad image and reputation both internationally and within the country.

He'd present himself as legit dealer in sales of online goods, currency and services, but after agreement has been made and you've transferred payment to Him. He'll claim He didn't receive your funds, and then later block you. He thought He was smart, but I always ensure that I do my due diligence before any business transaction. I collected his National Identity Card and Picture, I forgot to get his utility bill for address. I have all the evidences, bank confirmations, payment receipts, chats conversations, police report, and identity verification to prosecute his case, even if it's 1 year or 10 years from now, he'll surely pay for his crime. The INTERNET never forgets, and I Reddington also NEVER forget.

I'm placing a Reward Bounty of N500,000 for anyone that can assist with information for his arrest. @Mod please help get this to the front page.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Bounty Reward -- For Geoffrey Edwin Aigbovioise A Cyber Criminal & Scammer!! by leotaylor: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2023
An uncontested divorce in Virginia occurs when both spouses agree on all aspects of the divorce, including property, custody, and support issues. what is an uncontested divorce in virginia It simplifies the divorce process, often reducing time and costs.
Re: Bounty Reward -- For Geoffrey Edwin Aigbovioise A Cyber Criminal & Scammer!! by ReddingtonLeke: 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2023
ReddingtonLeke:
Dear All, please be aware of this young man that goes by the name Geoffrey Edwin Aigbovioise in any of your business or transaction dealings on Nairaland. These are one of the people that keeps spoiling Nigerian's name and giving us bad image and reputation both internationally and within the country.

He'd present himself as legit dealer in sales of online goods, currency and services, but after agreement has been made and you've transferred payment to Him. He'll claim He didn't receive your funds, and then later block you. He thought He was smart, but I always ensure that I do my due diligence before any business transaction. I collected his National Identity Card and Picture, I forgot to get his utility bill for address. I have all the evidences, bank confirmations, payment receipts, chats conversations, police report, and identity verification to prosecute his case, even if it's 1 year or 10 years from now, he'll surely pay for his crime. The INTERNET never forgets, and I Reddington also NEVER forget.

I'm placing a Reward Bounty of N500,000 for anyone that can assist with information for his arrest. @Mod please help get this to the front page.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Bounty Reward -- For Geoffrey Edwin Aigbovioise A Cyber Criminal & Scammer!! by ReddingtonLeke: 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
leotaylor:
An uncontested divorce in Virginia occurs when both spouses agree on all aspects of the divorce, including property, custody, and support issues. what is an uncontested divorce in virginia It simplifies the divorce process, often reducing time and costs.
I guess you made a mistake in error, don't derail my thread, kindly delete your comment. It does not speak to the subject I posted. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Bounty Reward -- For Geoffrey Edwin Aigbovioise A Cyber Criminal & Scammer!! by SAMBARRY: 11:01pm On Nov 08, 2023
Go and make a report in the police station
Re: Bounty Reward -- For Geoffrey Edwin Aigbovioise A Cyber Criminal & Scammer!! by ReddingtonLeke: 8:50am On Nov 09, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Go and make a report in the police station
That has been done already, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Bounty Reward -- For Geoffrey Edwin Aigbovioise A Cyber Criminal & Scammer!! by Neddstark: 11:35am On Nov 09, 2023
Where is his location. What are his phone numbers?
500k is a good bounty. You should seek him on social media and try sweettalking some of his friends and offer them bounty.
Re: Bounty Reward -- For Geoffrey Edwin Aigbovioise A Cyber Criminal & Scammer!! by Bornboy4: 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2023
See cool cash!

You don give some people job be that.
Re: Bounty Reward -- For Geoffrey Edwin Aigbovioise A Cyber Criminal & Scammer!! by Helgreenluv(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2023
08*0*36*515816 send me a message on WhatsApp with his phone number(s), and evidence of transaction. I assure you that I will fish him out of wherever he is.
Re: Bounty Reward -- For Geoffrey Edwin Aigbovioise A Cyber Criminal & Scammer!! by ReddingtonLeke: 6:10am On Nov 10, 2023
Neddstark:
Where is his location. What are his phone numbers?
500k is a good bounty. You should seek him on social media and try sweettalking some of his friends and offer them bounty.
I don't need to sweet talk anybody, or his friends. I only put this here on Nairaland for record purpose. No matter how far he runs or how long it takes, he'll surely face his consequence, either by Law or by Street level.

For your questions, He is based in Abuja, his phone numbers: 0810 394 7565, 0814 247 2720.
Re: Bounty Reward -- For Geoffrey Edwin Aigbovioise A Cyber Criminal & Scammer!! by ReddingtonLeke: 6:12am On Nov 10, 2023
Helgreenluv:
08*0*36*515816 send me a message on WhatsApp with his phone number(s), and evidence of transaction. I assure you that I will fish him out of wherever he is.
I'll drop msg for you on whatsapp. I told him that he messed with the wrong person, He thought I'm joking. I'll teach him a lesson that he'll live to tell his unborn children.
Re: Bounty Reward -- For Geoffrey Edwin Aigbovioise A Cyber Criminal & Scammer!! by Helgreenluv(m): 6:13am On Nov 10, 2023
ReddingtonLeke:

I'll drop msg for you on whatsapp. I told him that he messed with the wrong person, He thought I'm joking. I'll teach him a lesson that he'll live to tell his unborn children.
I hate scammers with a passion. Rest assured that I'll get him for you
Re: Bounty Reward -- For Geoffrey Edwin Aigbovioise A Cyber Criminal & Scammer!! by kingthreat(m): 7:44am On Nov 10, 2023
ReddingtonLeke:

I don't need to sweet talk anybody, or his friends. I only put this here on Nairaland for record purpose. No matter how far he runs or how long it takes, he'll surely face his consequence, either by Law or by Street level.

For your questions, He is based in Abuja, his phone numbers: 0810 394 7565, 0814 247 2720.

Goodluck
Re: Bounty Reward -- For Geoffrey Edwin Aigbovioise A Cyber Criminal & Scammer!! by ReddingtonLeke: 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2023
kingthreat:

Goodluck
Thanks...We are making progress already.
Re: Bounty Reward -- For Geoffrey Edwin Aigbovioise A Cyber Criminal & Scammer!! by LAW2577: 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2023
He shall be caught in Jesus Christ Mighty name (AMEN), drop raba for my prayer.
Re: Bounty Reward -- For Geoffrey Edwin Aigbovioise A Cyber Criminal & Scammer!! by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 9:43am On Nov 12, 2023
ReddingtonLeke:

Mehn make I hustle this legitimate 500k am in Abuja too.... I will get back to you
Re: Bounty Reward -- For Geoffrey Edwin Aigbovioise A Cyber Criminal & Scammer!! by ReddingtonLeke: 5:57pm On Nov 13, 2023
ROYALMAXCLEANER:

Mehn make I hustle this legitimate 500k am in Abuja too.... I will get back to you

It's work in progress already. You can give it a try.
Re: Bounty Reward -- For Geoffrey Edwin Aigbovioise A Cyber Criminal & Scammer!! by ReddingtonLeke: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2023
ReddingtonLeke:

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Kidnapper Gets Caught With Two Ladies He Poisoned And Kidnapped / 26 Year Old Sentenced To Death By Hanging / SHOCKING!!! Texas Shooting Rampage: Man Kills His 4 Nieces, Nephews And 2 More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.