Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Hell Fire Is A Scam - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hell Fire Is A Scam (528 Views)

Why Hell Fire Does Not Exist / How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire / Let's Stop Joking With Hell Fire!!! - By Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hell Fire Is A Scam by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2023
JealousCobra:
■ Sorry no vex. . I knew that the Bible was written so many centuries ago, and it mentioned Israel all through including in the Koran. Which one be Israel was created less than 100 yrs ago. I want to learn from you 🤔🤔
The Biblical Nation of Isreal was decimated by Nebuchadnezzar and His Babylonian army over 2500 years ago. That was the Israel that God Himself created and eventually destroyed with a promise of renewing them someday in the future. The Nation of Israel you see today was constituted by the whims of other nations of the world and has nothing to do with the former nation in terms of land mass, constitution, etc. undecided
Re: Hell Fire Is A Scam by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
kkins25:
■ First and foremost, God introduces himself as the god of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. If you agree that he is as he claims, then he has every right to do so. If he believe that He is the Singularity, then maybe it's you who should read the book, but with a different set of lenses this time.
You are not making any sense at all! undecided
Re: Hell Fire Is A Scam by JealousCobra(m): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The Biblical Nation of Isreal was decimated by Nebuchadnezzar and His Babylonian army over 2500 years ago. That was the Israel that God Himself created and eventually destroyed with a promise of renewing them someday in the future. The Nation of Israel you see today was constituted by the whims of other nations of the world and has nothing to do with the former nation in terms of land mass, constitution, etc. undecided

So don't you think the promise God made about creating a new Israel is already in progress through the fanciful impluse of other nations? Because this modern Israel seems undefeatable.

I'm learning 🤔🤔
Re: Hell Fire Is A Scam by Bestbrain123(m): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
I assume hell in a very much different way than christians do... Human build there hell and live in it, likewise their heaven in another very much different way..( If religion will allow some some understanding..) i will go on...
Re: Hell Fire Is A Scam by kkins25(m): 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:

First and foremost, God introduces himself as the god of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. So, If you agree that he is god to a specific group of people, then he has every right love those who love him only. He cannot love unconditionally after all, just like me.
But, I don't know what love is in the capacity of a god. Do you?

It'd make sense for you to worship him too if you were a jew. Otherwise, I think you're headed for Limbo. grin grin

Kobojunkie:
Re: Hell Fire Is A Scam by Kobojunkie: 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
JealousCobra:
■So don't you you think the promise God made about creating a new Israel is already in progress through the fanciful impluse of other nations? Because this modern Israel seems undefeatable. I'm learning 🤔🤔
The promise also insists it would happen at the time when Jerusalem has been made a Holy city and is ruled over by God Himself. Is Jerusalem a Holy city of God ruled by God Himself yet? undecided
Re: Hell Fire Is A Scam by kkins25(m): 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:

You know this how?
Re: Hell Fire Is A Scam by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2023
kkins25:
First and foremost, God introduces himself as the god of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. So, If you agree that he is god to a specific group of people, then he has every right love those who love him only. He cannot love unconditionally after all, just like me.
But, I don't know what love is in the capacity of a god. Do you?
■ It'd make sense for you to worship him too if you were a jew. Otherwise, I think you're headed for Limbo. grin grin
I still don't follow at all. undecided

2. Anyways, God's Love is defined in His Law — His teachings and commandments. Obedience of those teachings and commandments is how men show their love for God. And God in turn keeps His promises defined in the same contract as show of His Love in return. undecided

3. Why do I need to be a jew — a descendant of Benjamin, Levi, or Judah? So if not a Jew else Limbo? undecided
Re: Hell Fire Is A Scam by Kobojunkie: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
kkins25:
You know this how?
The part regarding the decimation of Israel(and Judah) is written in the book. undecided
King David ruled the region around 1000 B.C. His son, who became King Solomon, is credited with building the first holy temple in ancient Jerusalem. In about 931 B.C., the area was divided into two kingdoms: Israel in the north and Judah in the south.

Around 722 B.C., the Assyrians invaded and destroyed the northern kingdom of Israel. In 568 B.C., the Babylonians conquered Jerusalem and destroyed the first temple, which was replaced by a second temple in about 516 B.C.

For the next several centuries, the land of modern-day Israel was conquered and ruled by various groups, including the Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Fatimids, Seljuk Turks, Crusaders, Egyptians, Mamelukes, Islamists, and others.

https://www.history.com/topics/middle-east/history-of-israel
Re: Hell Fire Is A Scam by Westerhoffe(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
BrazilianOG:
undecided Why will a loving father burn his creations in hell for all eternity that is f..ked up. Even hitler himself shouldnt be burnt for all eternity. Hell is a fuc up doctrine.

It's easy for you to say that because you have never been to Hell before…
I won't be able to say what you said in the quoted because I have a first hand experience of Hell.

Bro, Hell is real…
Heaven also is real.

If anyone tells you Hell is just a grave and you believe them, sorry you're on the wrong track.

Hell is much more mysterious than what most people who do not have any knowledge of it are saying.
Re: Hell Fire Is A Scam by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2023
BrazilianOG:
All religions at their core are saying the same thing

Well you tried with your line of thought but it's not so for your information i was born and raised a Muslim so instead of concluding based on your emotions why not ask questions?

Christianity is the one and only true religion and it's not all the different religions claiming Christians that's practicing what Jesus taught.

Jesus set a standard that no human can meet forever if it's not inculcated into our brains!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hell Fire Is A Scam by BrazilianOG(m): 6:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Westerhoffe:

It's easy for you to say that because you have never been to Hell before…
I won't be able to say what you said in the quoted because I have a first hand experience of Hell.

Bro, Hell is real…
Heaven also is real.

If anyone tells you Hell is just a grave and you believe them, sorry you're on the wrong track.

Hell is much more mysterious than what most people who do not have any knowledge of it are saying.
The same problem with the so called visions of hell of most people is that they always contradict each other. They are not facts in themselves and they are not hallucinations either but they are no proof for hell.
Re: Hell Fire Is A Scam by BrazilianOG(m): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Well you tried with your line of thought but it's not so for your information i was born and raised a Muslim so instead of concluding based on your emotions why not ask questions?

Christianity is the one and only true religion and it's not all the different religions claiming Christians that's practicing what Jesus taught.

Jesus set a standard that no human can meet forever if it's not inculcated into our brains!
Reality is different for everyone. But tell me a muslim who is altruistic in nature would go to hell becoz he rejected christianity. You see that is the problem here.
Re: Hell Fire Is A Scam by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

And what's the standard? You better grow up.
Re: Hell Fire Is A Scam by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2023
BrazilianOG:
Reality is different for everyone. But tell me a muslim who is altruistic in nature would go to hell becoz he rejected christianity. You see that is the problem here.

Hell simply means Grave so presently all dead people are in Hell.

Jesus came to teach mankind how to do the will of God so if you're not one of his students there is no way you can meet up with God's will.

Now this is what the Bible REALLY teach!

One out of so many deities worshiped on this planet claimed He is the Almighty and Creator of all things {Genesis 1:1} He told us how the trouble mankind find ourselves in today started {Genesis 3:1-5} how a language turned into thousands of different tongues {Genesis 11:1-9} so that people scattered and began fighting for territories till today.

Ọmọ all that nah story for the gods because it didn't happen in our presence neither do we know anyone who could give us the full gist so how come i (Maximus a carefree person) began taking the Bible seriously?

After looking at all the religions on this planet i decided to become an atheist or agnostics because they all have blood guilt in the palms as they keep instigating their members to fight for territories and the most disturbing part is how those who claims they are worshiping the same God will slaughter one another simply because some God damn ruler issues an order and that ends all the good times they've spent together traveling to either Jerusalem or Mecca, politics ends all their godly devotion.

At last i met a religion whose members also claim they're Christians but this time it was as if something like a veil was removed from my eyes and i began to see the book (Bible) from another point of view.

The Author did not just end His message with those strange stories as the Creator He promised to return sanity back on planet earth but first a nation has to be established where all other nations can see as the nation having the backing of the Almighty God since many spirit beings are claiming Gods and the nations are worshiping them.

The Israelites failed to keep their part of the covenant the Creator made with their ancestors: Abraham, Isaac and Jacob but God kept His own part of the covenant until the promised child {Genesis 3:15} who will restore sanity on earth was born in their midst {Isaiah 9:6} this promised child is known today as Jesus of Nazareth.

So what exactly did Jesus teach that convinced me beyond reasonable doubt that i have found the truth about God?

Well Jesus started gathering followers teaching them how to relate with people and cohabit as peace loving friends {Matthew 10:11-13} after three years Jesus was betrayed and executed according to the story book he was resurrected by God the third day that's when he promised them that God will back these Jews with Holy Spirit to continue preaching and teaching what he taught them until the message go round throughout the earth! Act 1:8
According to the promises of God this global family of peace loving worshipers will come out from all the earth and they will use God's word to teach themselves and they will use it to settle all their disparities peacefully among themselves, divert their resources into production of food and information materials, erased the making, buying, selling and usage of weapons and vow never to raise weapons against anyone again! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

Today a group is fulfilling this prophecy just as it's written in the Bible but Jesus warned them that people will hate them globally despite being peace loving {Matthew 10:24-25} and today it happened just as Jesus foretold people do call them by all kinds of name yet JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES remain the most peace loving worshipers on planet earth.

So when i say all other religions are FALSE i know exactly what i'm saying because their gods only demand worship from them no plans or promise that could prove that their gods is working on anything positive for the future of mankind! Psalms 115:4-8 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hell Fire Is A Scam by Westerhoffe(m): 1:46am On Nov 09, 2023
BrazilianOG:
The same problem with the so called visions of hell of most people is that they always contradict each other. They are not facts in themselves and they are not hallucinations either but they are no proof for hell.

I'm not going to argue with you… but Hell is much more mysterious than you think.
How do you expect all of them to see same thing when it's a broad world with different sections?
Re: Hell Fire Is A Scam by Horus(m): 2:19am On Nov 09, 2023
The concept of hell and a devil with a pitchfork standing in front of an open furnace, are all things put in your minds by religious leaders for
their own personal gain. The more you believe in their concept of hell, the more frightened you become and the more you will pay with money for the religious leaders to forgive your sins and redeem your souls. This creation of fear of Hell is about Money!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Had The Spirit But Still Committed Murder And Fornication / Bulk Sms Service / Taking Responsibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.