Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:55 AM

CCTV Captures 4 Men Stealing From A Woman's Vehicle In Lekki (pics/video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Captures 4 Men Stealing From A Woman's Vehicle In Lekki (pics/video) (37407 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) / CCTV Footage Of Two Elderly Men Stealing A Car From A Church Car Park In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Captures 4 Men Stealing From A Woman's Vehicle In Lekki (pics/video) by diamond68: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Bakare estate has security, except the security is compromised or they have access into the estate.
there are two entrance, one from berra estate and one from agungi ajiran road. one of those guys has lived in the estate before and has gate sticker

5 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures 4 Men Stealing From A Woman's Vehicle In Lekki (pics/video) by panini(m): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2023
diamond68:
there are two entrance, one from berra estate and one from agungi ajiran road. one of those guys has lived in the estate before and has gate sticker

It shows they know the place, the house and the car. It may not even be their car but a person's car who dropped it for a repair or something.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV Captures 4 Men Stealing From A Woman's Vehicle In Lekki (pics/video) by akigbemaru: 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
Alvin212:
I know the one on red shirt

He's Ajibola from Ogun state

A rice bandit
Plantain thief

Ajibola can steal anything stealable
Not true, look at the one catching items from the SUV through window and see his Flat-Head to know who he's. Authentic Igbo man and no Efulefu though. Since Igbos are sojourners in Lagos, from their infants to olds, they will steal anything. Yorubas need good government and vetting process to check Igbo influx in Yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures 4 Men Stealing From A Woman's Vehicle In Lekki (pics/video) by TheAlchemist: 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2023
olancho:
How do thieves meet and form gang. How do they know themselves?

From hanging out at beer parlour

3 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures 4 Men Stealing From A Woman's Vehicle In Lekki (pics/video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2023
What will give me joy is make I read news of them being captured and killed...

No opportunity to live for any criminal...

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures 4 Men Stealing From A Woman's Vehicle In Lekki (pics/video) by BALLOSKI: 2:41am On Nov 10, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Imagine the big boy thieves.

If security at the entrance of the estate has record of all cars entering the estate, then they may be caught.
The number plate is clearly showing.
Re: CCTV Captures 4 Men Stealing From A Woman's Vehicle In Lekki (pics/video) by greggng: 2:50am On Nov 10, 2023
In a civilised world they would ve apprehended them by now . Is like a planned job . What I saw them bringing out doesn't look like brain box ...only those robbers know there mission on that car . By the time jungle justice is given to them some will be blaming the masses

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures 4 Men Stealing From A Woman's Vehicle In Lekki (pics/video) by GanagiBitrus: 5:00am On Nov 10, 2023
BALLOSKI:
The number plate is clearly showing.

I tried watching the video again. I couldn't read the number plates.

Anyway if you are correct, the thieves must have been caught then.
Re: CCTV Captures 4 Men Stealing From A Woman's Vehicle In Lekki (pics/video) by gabbytabby: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2023
Na so and when you have security for street they will first bribe them then if them still they do their job they accuse them of overzealousness and start to fight security.

Dispatch rider that wants to work all through night time and car owners driving up and down throughout the night.

Problem dey even CDA chairman wey they bail arrested criminals.

Na japa matter. That country get problems.

epondudu:
Big boy for day thief for night. grin
Re: CCTV Captures 4 Men Stealing From A Woman's Vehicle In Lekki (pics/video) by farem: 11:26am On Nov 10, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Imagine the big boy thieves.

[s]If security at the entrance of the estate has record of all cars entering the estate, then they may be caught[/s]

Are you still saying without this they can't be caught?
Their faces, physiques, vehicle and it's identification.
Anyone who lives in that neighborhood woukd have spotted a known face from this video
Re: CCTV Captures 4 Men Stealing From A Woman's Vehicle In Lekki (pics/video) by GanagiBitrus: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2023
farem:

Are you still saying without this they can't be caught?
Their faces, physiques, vehicle and it's identification.
Anyone who lives in that neighborhood woukd have spotted a known face from this video

There is a good chance of them being caught based on what you said, but that's under Probability that they are familiar faces in that environment & some other factors.

But having their Car plate number makes it more certain that they would be caught, unless the car is stolen.
Re: CCTV Captures 4 Men Stealing From A Woman's Vehicle In Lekki (pics/video) by Sholuwa241: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
SAMBARRY:
Everything about that Lekki is so fake and annoying

Big houses, smelling streets, oloshos loitering around expensive hotels,bars and lounge masquerading as decent girls

Thieves forming corporate men to steal

Obese children with mothers who are half naked,fathers who are sagging and playing lousy music from the car like some 17 year old kid on school holiday

Hmm this one choke

End of discussion

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Captures 4 Men Stealing From A Woman's Vehicle In Lekki (pics/video) by donproject2(m): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
Alvin212:
I know the one on red shirt

He's Ajibola from Ogun state

A rice bandit
Plantain thief

Ajibola can steal anything stealable

Don't you see those guys are all igbos, spare parts dealers in Ladipo

1 Like

Re: CCTV Captures 4 Men Stealing From A Woman's Vehicle In Lekki (pics/video) by Swiftgrp: 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2023
officialwdhtv:
CCTV captures four men stealing from a woman's vehicle in Agungi, Lekki Lagos.

The men who arrived the gated community in an SUV, observed the area a little before breaking into the vehicle parked outside, to steal some items.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ypaQChzYHY
It's so annoying watching this CCTV footage! But how did these 4 male car brain box thieves and idiots do this criminal act in a Lekki gated community?

Definitely there's an inside job here and a lot of people have some explaining to do to the police.
Re: CCTV Captures 4 Men Stealing From A Woman's Vehicle In Lekki (pics/video) by MuslimIgbo: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2023
MetaFiles230709:
No be MY DRUNKARD PAPA head I dey see?
I for say, person wey en mama born through abortion, na the LovePeddler corrosive caustic pungent nuclear menstrual waste oxidise the guy brain, bend en skull to resemble fake oraimo USB type C female connector.
of course grin
Na him curse dey follow u na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Sold Me To Cartel In Oman For $300,000 - Nigerian Lady / NDLEA Arrests Micha Godwin, Taraba Drug Kingpin. 7 Officers Injured / Policeman Duped By Yahoo Boys Using Osinbajo's Name

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.