Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,708 members, 7,941,702 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

"Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels (28172 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) / Regina Daniels Rocks Her Sweet 16 In Bum Shorts; Fans React / Regina Daniels Gets Admitted To University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by osazsky(m): 11:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
Ur husband is older than u dad
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Iyanuoluwa007: 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
taylor89:
Daddy Freeze is on Nairaland

I don catch am

He posted this on IG and didn’t crop my name
Who isn't?

1 Like

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Ashirioluwa: 11:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
It’s your choice…..no comment
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by ogbonti: 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hsurdluxury:
This are matured answer from a matured woman

i respect you regina for this answer

this answer by regina has most men with teenage daughters scratching their heads right now - because IF a daughter can say her father means nothing to her because her father comes second to her husband - because she doesn’t want her kids to be fatherless - then my question is

“why waste money training the girl child ? is this what ladies really think of their fathers ? is this why ladies call their lovers or husbands “daddy” when being lashed during
s ex-? is it that they actually do not value their dads ? “
. 🤔

Regina is revealing something we men need to pay attention to right now - especially those men who invest all their money training the girl child … because if their husband will be chosen ahead of their father / why not leave them to their future husband to train and raise?

i know most sons will never pick their wife over their mother … so why are men in this situation?

we work hard to provide only to be neglected by the ones we suffer for ? 🤔 hmmm
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Chetas81(m): 11:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
DEM OLOSHI WILL CALLED YOU OMOALÉ
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by DDIA: 11:45pm On Nov 08, 2023
taylor89:

I don catch am

You don turn cereblity by associated pinshure grin
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:46pm On Nov 08, 2023
illicit:
Ur papa no get money

Wetin he wan use kidney do

Infact remove his and give ur husband incase....

🥴🤕
Let the poor breath
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Chibuezem(m): 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2023
taylor89:

I don catch am

so you don blow abi

1 Like

Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by IamtheTruth1(m): 12:38am On Nov 09, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Once an Okpetu talks, you must know. Even a fool is considers wise when he keeps his mouth shut.
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Originalsly: 1:25am On Nov 09, 2023
Some questions need to be answered with questions ..... who will it be if you had to choose between donating your kidney to your dad and your wife? Then when the question comes around again... I hope I'll never be put in that position. Life has a way ... she may be the one in need of a kidney ... then what?
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by xukwaa: 1:48am On Nov 09, 2023
The dad or wife can take care of the child more than any other
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by bukatyne(f): 2:14am On Nov 09, 2023
taylor89:

I don catch am

Shouldn't you be happy that he did the right thing by acknowledging you as the source of the post undecided
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by bukatyne(f): 2:23am On Nov 09, 2023
ogbonti:

this answer by regina has most men with teenage daughters scratching their heads right now - because IF a daughter can say her father means nothing to her because her father comes second to her husband - because she doesn’t want her kids to be fatherless - then my question is

“why waste money training the girl child ? is this what ladies really think of their fathers ? is this why ladies call their lovers or husbands “daddy” when being lashed during
. 🤔

Regina is revealing something we men need to pay attention to right now - especially those men who invest all their money training the girl child … because if their husband will be chosen ahead of their father / why not leave them to their future husband to train and raise?

i know most sons will never pick their wife over their mother … so why are men in this situation?

It is tragic when abnormality becomes normal; in this case, sons picking their mothers over their wives.

If you are not ready to be married and invest in building your home, then stay single or marry your mother.

We are tired of men not knowing what is expected of them getting married and causing havoc.

By the way, which grandparent in their right senses wouldn't sacrifice the proverbial kidney to ensure their grandkids have both parents?
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Snowx: 3:16am On Nov 09, 2023
He get money pass ur papa..shey you dey crazy no😀
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by backtovillage: 4:04am On Nov 09, 2023
Their story will end with "After all I have done for you" she go forget the car gift. No b woman again ni
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by HRMK: 4:21am On Nov 09, 2023
SHAMELESS LIAR!YES SHE WOULD CHOOSE THE HUBBY BUT FOR DIFFERENT REASON!HER HUBBY HAS UP TO 6WIVES BUT SHE IS ABOUT THE YOUNGEST AND MOST LOVED THAT GETS THE SPECIAL TREATMENTS FROM THE HUBBY!SHE WONT WANT SUCH LUXURIOUS LIFESTYLE CUT OFF IF HE DIES!SHE IS AFTER HER SELFISH INTEREST!NOT THAT OF HER CHILDREN!SHE IS A BLOODY LIAR!!
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by VTJN(m): 4:44am On Nov 09, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

“As a mother, I will donate my kidney to my children’s father not because he is my husband but because I don’t want my children to grow up without a father,” she said.

Check out the statement above and tell me women are not selfish grin

What if she donate the kidney finish but the kidney come go develop another failure and the man die later, which means your father will die and your husband still come die on top 😂😂😂😂

I too dey reason far, abeg mk una forgive and forget 🤣
you calm down write rubbish
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by VTJN(m): 4:48am On Nov 09, 2023
ogbonti:

. 🤔

why should a man pick his mother over his wife? It is better you marry your mum then or better still be single
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Confirm4real(m): 5:40am On Nov 09, 2023
So without your dad bringing you to this world how would your husband marry you

Also if later in life your husband divorce you then you gonna take back your kidney right, go and ask the wife of Basket mouth and Peter of Psquare if they had donated their kidneys to their husbands since they're no more married how far grin

You've just let the world know that your dad is useless...
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by TheSuperX(m): 5:51am On Nov 09, 2023
taylor89:

I don catch am

Na achievement for you?
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by FireUpNow(m): 6:00am On Nov 09, 2023
Her statement simply means that her father die not play an important role in her life but she forgot that it was herGod and father thqt gave her life. Though she has a valid point. Children need both parents to grow up. Go and ask widows and divorced women , you will know better
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Edusouls(m): 6:13am On Nov 09, 2023
Once you have money u buy not only the body but spirit and soul of a woman
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by pacespot(m): 6:36am On Nov 09, 2023
Who dey ask this kind question self?
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Blackdisciple(m): 7:09am On Nov 09, 2023
Lolzzz when the husband get money nko, imagine he has no money she wouldn't dare
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Kaido: 7:21am On Nov 09, 2023
Hypergamist!!

Because the husband is rich, and her dad is not in good terms with mum. grin
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by maasoap(m): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2023
Sirchiboy:
She said it because her dad didn't take care of her.
We have many dads like that.
What they know is to give birth without training and giving necessary support
Was that the reason her mama sold her to the highest bidder as an underage girl? Because I have never heard that her father gave her hand out in marriage all because he couldn't train her. Fathers dey suffer for this world sha, all na labour with no reward. And on top of it, they would still find a way to tag him irresponsible. Mohbad's dad's case is also there. Are you a man yourself?
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by maasoap(m): 7:51am On Nov 09, 2023
bukatyne:

It is tragic when abnormality becomes normal; in this case, sons picking their mothers over their wives.

If you are not ready to be married and invest in building your home, then stay single or marry your mother.

We are tired of men not knowing what is expected of them getting married and causing havoc.

By the way, which grandparent in their right senses wouldn't sacrifice the proverbial kidney to ensure their grandkids have both parents?

Well, I'm with you on this. When you are married as a man or woman, your parents naturally become second choice after your partner. But unfortunately, many husbands and wives don't understand this.
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by EndRape2(f): 8:15am On Nov 09, 2023
Shut up, is not because of your children but because he is giving you money and taking care of you, which your father can not do, assuming your father is the billionaire why your husband is poor, you will see your father and allow the poor husband to die, because you know with your father your children and you will be taken care of.

So rest.

Women will always save that man, that treats them.well, father or not.
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Spreadlove8888(m): 8:34am On Nov 09, 2023
What if it gets twisted and she's the one who needs the kidney transplant, and her husband refuses to donate his own ?
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by Jomonix: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2023
taylor89:

I don catch am

Congratulations!!!
Re: "Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels by TotoIsGud4boy: 9:13am On Nov 09, 2023
bukatyne:

You’re so daft… mother > wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinedu Ikedieze And Tekno Dressed As Footballers - Photos / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today / Simi, Harrysong, Mr Real, Okey Bakassi, MC Tagwaye Dazzle At Inauguration Day Ev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.