Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Helinues Was Banned. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helinues Was Banned. (1519 Views)

Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 / Justice For Helinues / Seun Claims To Fight Tribalism But Allows Helinues Insult Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helinues Was Banned. by Justiceleague1: 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:

cry embarassed embarassed embarassed

Reasonable number of them don tear race as Dem see me returning back online today including the notorious amongst them.

We never throw punch, Dem don dey staggered.

I love Fela wella.. especially that him nice song... "My friend just come from prison
He dey look for work,
Waka waka day and night,
Policeman come stop am for road,
E say,I charge you for wandering ,
Wetin he dey fiiiind?...."

grin grin grin grin
Re: Helinues Was Banned. by helinues: 12:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=126874230][/quote]

Hope you have been cured from the Spirit of trolling ?

Hope and pray so though
Re: Helinues Was Banned. by Cooletempa: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:

grin cheesy

Reasonable number of them don tear race as Dem see me returning back online today including the notorious amongst them.

Welcome back. The obituary attempts to ban free speech has been broken. I knew this was what happened
Re: Helinues Was Banned. by Ondoterrorist: 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:

Hope and pray so though

So you have sworn to live with your parents at 42 years?

2 Likes

Re: Helinues Was Banned. by jude79(m): 12:32pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:

grin cheesy

Welcome back, after you forfeited 3 bunches of plantain from the five bunches you stole in shagamu, you have now been released to continue your #1.50kobo per post trbal job, I admire your resilience.

2 Likes

Re: Helinues Was Banned. by Justiceleague1: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:

Hope and pray so though
How was the beans there?!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Helinues Was Banned. by helinues: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
Cooletempa:

Welcome back. The obituary attempts to ban free speech has been broken. I knew this was what happened

My banning was justly and the duration was fair.

I satisfied myself before I was banned as I sent reasonable number of those headless mob to the relegation
Re: Helinues Was Banned. by Justiceleague1: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
Beans forum chairman grin grin

1 Like

Re: Helinues Was Banned. by Ondoterrorist: 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:

I satisfied myself before I was banned as I sent reasonable number of those headless mob to the relegation

Helinues shatap and be useful

1 Like

Re: Helinues Was Banned. by helinues: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2023
Justiceleague1:

How was the beans there?!

grin grin grin grin

Incoherency was also part of the issue you had and still having

1 Like

Re: Helinues Was Banned. by Justiceleague1: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
Won ti free elewon grin grin grin
Re: Helinues Was Banned. by Ondoterrorist: 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:

Incoherency was also part of the issue you had and still having

So this is what you want to used to feed that girl and the child you abandoned at your parents place?

1 Like

Re: Helinues Was Banned. by KillahPriest: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2023
DomPerignon:

One thing is sure and that is everyone is seeing your stinking hypocrisy .

Let me see how and when you can get up to 5% votes for Obi outside your yeast.

lol grin stinking hypocrisy my arsé. You that got 100% votes in the last elections, how far ? Nigeria is in the worst economic crises it has ever experienced since 1914. You're proud to support a total disaster in government grin Keep your votes o, it's your choice and nobody begged you. When you finish from here, go outside and start handing peanuts to those that were once financially independent before the cankerworms you support came into power and rendered an entire demographic economically useless cool
Re: Helinues Was Banned. by ottersberger(m): 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:

grin cheesy

So, dem been cage your aß?.

Ehyaa!. We been think say you sef get small weight for NL, only to discover say na two-weeks old chick feather we dey follow yarn.

E kpele o. Just behave yourself and abstain from tribalism going forward. Otherwise, we go cage your helinues moniker again cheesy. But we know say you get alternates. We even know which ones they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helinues Was Banned. by helinues: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
ottersberger:

So, dem been cage your aß?.

Ehyaa!. We been think say you sef get small weight for NL, only to discover say na two-weeks old chick feather we dey follow yarn.

E kpele o. Just behave yourself and abstain from tribalism going forward. Otherwise, we go cage your helinues moniker again cheesy. But we know say you get alternates. We even know which ones they are.

My biblical cord is not buried on NL and I am a respecter of rules.

I broke the rules and was banned. Infact the banning was lenient self .

A good break after the election and focus on other things.

Came back good, things are just so so good. Oliver twist though

1 Like

Re: Helinues Was Banned. by Obiedun(m): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2023
Ozommadu:

Obiedun are you not yarimo

E remain you and your alternate moniker constituting nuisance everywhere
Stop exposing your ignorance
Re: Helinues Was Banned. by tsdarkside(m): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:

grin cheesy

can you keep quiet....

talkin toh toh toh toh all day....
Re: Helinues Was Banned. by LordBillionz: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:

grin cheesy

Reasonable number or in your irrelevant head?
Your are not important. You're as irrelevant as an excretion and non-existent as a dinosaur.
Re: Helinues Was Banned. by Tochi360: 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

You have created atleast 50 accounts.

Hahahahaha..

Na that guy stil dey use ms247 grin

Him no get life aside tribal hate and banters for nairaland grin
Re: Helinues Was Banned. by Bhella5(m): 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2023
KillahPriest:
tribal and religious bigot like you. Hypocrisy made you say Christian only instead of removing the log of wood in your eye. Isn't the Muslim Muslim ticket enough to make you shut up when you want to gaslight others or you think Nigerians didn't see and hear things during APC campaigns with that ticket ?
this Muslim Muslim ticket pain this guy gaan ni! Are you a crusader?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helinues Was Banned. by ottersberger(m): 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:

My biblical cord is not buried on NL and I am a respecter of rules.

I broke the rules and was banned. Infact the banning was lenient self .

A good break after the election and focus on other things.

Came back good, things are just so so good. Oliver twist though

Nairaland rules are clearly stated. You would not have run foul of some of them if you respected rules, you don't. That said, welcome back to vawulence space. Everyone is relevant. This is essentially what shapes humanity, and we must continue to engage, even at loggerheads.
Re: Helinues Was Banned. by KillahPriest: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
Bhella5:
this Muslim Muslim ticket pain this guy gaan ni! Are you a crusader?
I'm not interested in the sexual escapades between you and your father sir. Have a blessed day cool
Re: Helinues Was Banned. by helinues: 2:49pm On Nov 09, 2023
ottersberger:

Nairaland rules are clearly stated. You would not have run foul of some of them if you respected rules, you don't. That said, welcome back to vawulence space. Everyone is relevant. This is essentially what shapes humanity, and we must continue to engage, even at loggerheads.

You know, in the game of football, star players are always protected even though they have no immunity to Cards. Just play fair
Re: Helinues Was Banned. by aswani(m): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:

You are welcome back, truth be told, those IPOBidient malcontents have somewhat had the upper hand since you left, hopefully now the tide will start shifting back to the proper, right and good side.

If only IyaebeTheGreat would just come back too, by the time we all jointly and forcefully bend the stiff necks of those IPOBidients, Nairaland would be back to the (relatively manageably) calm oasis it was before Peter Obi departed PDP to steal someone else's Presidential aspirant mandate at The Labour Party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helinues Was Banned. by helinues: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
aswani:

You are welcome back, truth be told, those IPOBidient malcontents have somewhat had the upper hand since you left, hopefully now the tide will start shifting back to the proper, right and good side.

If only IyaebeTheGreat would just come back too, by the time we all jointly and forcefully bend the stiff necks of those IPOBidients, Nairaland would be back to the (relatively manageably) calm oasis it was before Peter Obi departed PDP to steal someone else's Presidential aspirant mandate at The Labour Party.

Am back

Won ma ri gbo, won ma damo

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Helinues Was Banned. by Ondoterrorist: 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:

Am back

grin cheesy

How many cows have you fvcked in the name of mad Muhammad to destroy the Infidels?

Re: Helinues Was Banned. by Poisonousman: 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2023
Nice2023:
U know he is a die hard tribalist and he was caught in the Web. And someone reported him and he was banned.

He has just resumed his duty of hate and cautions tribal remarks.

Na me ban am.. if I see him hate comments again.. I go give am 600 years ban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helinues Was Banned. by Justiceleague1: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2023
helinues:

Am back

but any time them shook pin for my bum bum,na to cry to mods sha

grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-Rufai for President / Double Standard in Nigeria Approach to Internal Conflicts? / ..

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.