Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,153 members, 7,887,347 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:12 AM

Agbi Felicitates With Dr. Oweh On His Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agbi Felicitates With Dr. Oweh On His Appointment (103 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser / Fashola Reacts After His Appointment As Minister Of Works & Housing / Oludare Agbi Is Dead! Former Nigerian Ambassador To Greece Dies At 73 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agbi Felicitates With Dr. Oweh On His Appointment by comrodioodio001: 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2023
Agbi felicitates with Dr. Oweh on his appointment

By Kelvin Ohoror

The Special Adviser to the governor of Delta State on Project Monitoring/Audit Engr. Goodnews Agbi has congratulated the Medical Director of Oweh Memorial Clinic Dr. Paul Oweh on his appointment as chairman Delta State Hospital Management Board.

In statement signed by Dr. Agbi maintained that, "I and my entire family and the People's Democratic Party family in Isoko North Local Government Area, Delta State congratulate you on your appointment.

According to him, "It is such an incredible opportunity, and I can’t think of anyone better suited to the role than you. With your skills and experience over the years as a medical doctor, it is an honour and testament to your worth".

He added that, "You have worked hard over the years, and you have earned the recognition that comes with your new appointment. May all your work and dreams continue to bring you to new levels".

He further said that, "Your appointment is an inspiration to all who wish to grow in the medical field. I hope you love the new role and that it brings you much success".

Once again congratulations on your appointment. It suits you perfectly. I know you will justify the opportunity given to you by the working governor of Delta State, His Excellency Sheriff Francis Oborevwori.

"I wish you great success as you assume office".

(1) (Reply)

Katsina State Governor, Dikko Umar Radda, Others Solicit Support From AFDB Bank / The Resulting Effect Of Undeserving Opportunists;case Of The Halaka's Appointees / TCN Vows To Tackle Corruption Among Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.