Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,692 members, 7,889,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:42 AM

"I Remain A Record Holder In Spirit": Hilda Baci Changes Her Social Media Bio Af - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Remain A Record Holder In Spirit": Hilda Baci Changes Her Social Media Bio Af (353 Views)

Linda Ikeji Changes Her Son’s Surname From Her Baby Daddy’s Name To Her Father’s / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions / Tonto Dikeh Changes Her Son's Name To King Andre Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Remain A Record Holder In Spirit": Hilda Baci Changes Her Social Media Bio Af by Palevu: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
Nigerian chef Hilda Baci changed her social media bio after Alan Fisher was announced to have broken her record On Tuesday, November 7.

Talented Nigerian chef Hilda Baci changed her social media bio after Alan Fisher was announced as the new title holder on Tuesday November 7, the publication was made known to the world by Guiness World Record via a post shared on their social media account. The irish chef was announced on November 7 by guiness world record as the new holder of the longest cooking marathon (individual).

Hilda Baci who updated her social media bio, congratulated the new record holder Alan, she spoke highly of fisher and how she took a cue from the chef Lata Tondon whose record she broke.

See details below

https://www.gistus.ng/2023/11/i-remain-record-holder-in-spirit-hilda.html

Re: "I Remain A Record Holder In Spirit": Hilda Baci Changes Her Social Media Bio Af by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:10pm On Nov 09, 2023
Palevu:
Nigerian chef Hilda Baci changed her social media bio after Alan Fisher was announced to have broken her record On Tuesday, November 7.

Talented Nigerian chef Hilda Baci changed her social media bio after Alan Fisher was announced as the new title holder on Tuesday November 7, the publication was made known to the world by Guiness World Record via a post shared on their social media account. The irish chef was announced on November 7 by guiness world record as the new holder of the longest cooking marathon (individual).

Hilda Baci who updated her social media bio, congratulated the new record holder Alan, she spoke highly of fisher and how she took a cue from the chef Lata Tondon whose record she broke.

See details below

https://www.gistus.ng/2023/11/i-remain-record-holder-in-spirit-hilda.html
Thunder faya her toto

(1) (Reply)

Oladips Fight Dirty And Bloody With Tunde Ednut In Public / Gambia's National Team Passout After Oxygen Supply Failed On The Plane (video) / Untouchable Comedies Cry For Help As Blessing CEO Arrests For Prank And Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.