Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,381 members, 7,978,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice!! (283 Views)

Nairalanders Pls I Need A Laptop To Learn A Digital Skill / Pharmacy Students Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice!! by berry1999: 6:01am On Nov 10, 2023
I am a 24 year old female currently working in a small company as a secretary, they do a lot of services, like tracker installation, camera installation, laptop repairs, hardware and software training, etc. when i started the job the pay was not so good, so i told my self that after this year i will look for a better place that pays well, then later this month they said they will increase my salary. Although i have a goal in live to be an artist and a photographer. So i am looking for money to train myself in becoming a professional photographer. This my workplace is very good, you get to learn a lot of things in the process and also i have a good boss who has his best interest at heart for me, and sometimes my gut keep telling me to stay. and this company is growing gradually i can see it, and one advantage is that it gives me time to take tutorial classes online while at work. so naira landers should i quit my job and look for a higher paying job to achieve my goal? am kind of confused i don't want to make mistake that i will regret later. your advice will be highly appreciated, thank you 🙏🏻🙏🏻

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice!! by PepeXKermit: 6:05am On Nov 10, 2023
Yes, quit the job as you no get sense. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice!! by berry1999: 6:06am On Nov 10, 2023
[quote author=PepeXKermit post=126886228]Yes, quit the job as you no get sense. grin[your funny
/quote]
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice!! by dawnomike(m): 6:25am On Nov 10, 2023
berry1999:
I am a 24 year old female currently working in a small company as a secretary, they do a lot of services, like tracker installation, camera installation, laptop repairs, hardware and software training, etc. when i started the job the pay was not so good, so i told my self that after this year i will look for a better place that pays well, then later this month they said they will increase my salary. Although i have a goal in live to be an artist and a photographer. So i am looking for money to train myself in becoming a professional photographer. This my workplace is very good, you get to learn a lot of things in the process and also i have a good boss who has his best interest at heart for me, and sometimes my gut keep telling me to stay. and this company is growing gradually i can see it, and one advantage is that it gives me time to take tutorial classes online while at work. so naira landers should i quit my job and look for a higher paying job to achieve my goal? am kind of confused i don't want to make mistake that i will regret later. your advice will be highly appreciated, thank you 🙏🏻🙏🏻
How much is the salary and where is the location?
Secondly, do you have another job offer that is sure already?

Secure a better paying job first before contemplating on quitting.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice!! by Lovemeharder(f): 6:39am On Nov 10, 2023
Secure it first before quitting else you will regret it.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice!! by Mhizzard(m): 6:51am On Nov 10, 2023
I guess you are not working from nigeria.it quite unfortunate you don't know what God did for you.there are many people out here that don't have what bring food to their table but here you are complaining you want to quit without alternative just because is not paying well;meanwhile;they had told you that they will increase your salary.if you want to quit being in secretly hunting for a job while still working your present working place

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice!! by JASONjnr(m): 6:54am On Nov 10, 2023
Why quitting your job to pursue photography when you can easily learn graphics designing and partly videography online right where you are.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice!! by berry1999: 7:01am On Nov 10, 2023
JASONjnr:
Why quitting your job to pursue photography when you can easily learn graphics designing and partly videography online right where you are.
there is a difference learning online and offline
Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice!! by ojun50(m): 7:02am On Nov 10, 2023
For now hold on to the job, the present economy is not friendly, give yr self another six months before you decide to quit.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice!! by duduade: 7:03am On Nov 10, 2023
Okay na quit and go and be learning offline photography

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice!! by berry1999: 7:09am On Nov 10, 2023
duduade:
Okay na quit and go and be learning offline photography
lol

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls I Need Your Advice!! by Raphwell: 10:58am On Nov 10, 2023
berry1999:
lol
Do you go to office on saturdays ?
If 'no', use weekends to learn your photography

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity / Publix Passport Login At Www.publix.org / Marketing In A Digital Format,a Channel To Penetrate Small And Medium Enterprise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.