Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,775 members, 7,915,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:37 PM

CAC Registration - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CAC Registration (69 Views)

CAC Registration Pending For A Week,why? / Limited liability Company CAC Registration package, Business name / CAC Reviews Cost Of Business Registration, Says Now Cheaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Registration by ruthonimisi15(f): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2023
Mr. Joe, I truly admire the way you give priority to your business.

I observe your dedication in printing banners, producing flyers, and investing in advertising, and I'm delighted to witness the growth of your enterprise.

However, it's essential to remember that while printing banners is beneficial, it's not sufficient.

The same goes for flier printing and paying for Facebook ads. Even allocating funds for a jingle and radio ads, while valuable, doesn't cover all bases.

The sole way to adequately establish your ownership of your business name when the situation demands it is by possessing your CAC certificate.

If someone else begins using your business name and you find yourself in a dispute, banners and flyers won't provide the necessary legal support; only your CAC documents will come to your rescue.

When you decide to open a corporate account at the bank, they won't request your flyers or banners; they'll only ask for your CAC documents.
Oga Joe, the most effective method to safeguard your business name isn't through banner or flyer printing, but by officially registering it.

The good news is that I'm always available to assist you in securing your business name and conducting your operations in full legal compliance.

Feel free to call, text, or message via WhatsApp at 07033513351

Wishing you a productive Friday 😄

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Beginners Course. / Flagstone Patio DIY / Omdeo: Best Service Of Household Goods Shifting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.