Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,763 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) (46066 Views)

Lady Who Knelt Down To Accept Boyfriend's Proposal Finally Weds Him (Photos) / Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by folake4u(f): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
Both parties have nothing to lose actually.
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by kkins25(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
folake4u:
Both parties have nothing to lose actually.

That depends on how "stubborn head" the girl is. It could be me sha, i do tend to feel hit d most wen my reputation is under question.
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by folake4u(f): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
kkins25:

That depends on how "stubborn head" the girl is. It could be me sha, i do tend to feel hit d most wen my reputation is under question.

Hmmm. Another angle actually.

I avoid situations that put my reputation at stake. I avoid it so much like plague.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by godofuck231: 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2023
Thats not a problem na , na to find another woman marry and she will join in on the 3 some , no chicken? Fine get talkee
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by kkins25(m): 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
folake4u:

Hmmm. Another angle actually.

I avoid situations that put my reputation at stake. I avoid it so much like plague.

Reminds of one time one time around 2010 when my proprietor blast 15year old me for staff meeting that I'm too "playful" with d kids... 🤣🤣.. i went home to cry...

Deeper life people ehnn... 😁

Have i outgrown it? Na.. Rumors were spreading some time ago that i was into one of my ss2 students.. 😂.

Apparently, she used my name to escape punishment... 🤣. of course, trust female staffs to start carrying rumors up nd down... I started avoiding any sort of contact with d student outside of class,that is in school compound oh.

I envy ppl wey no get shame sha😁

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2023
Nathaniel111:

Round fvckn ass
grin
deltaF0SS:

swears... cheesy
even aboki dey serve thirst-trap
grin grin

sacajawea:

Why? What happen to it??
Too small?
Yes oh! grin grin grin
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by folake4u(f): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2023
kkins25:

Reminds of one time one time around 2010 when my proprietor blast 15year old me for staff meeting that I'm too "playful" with d kids... 🤣🤣.. i went home to cry...

Deeper life people ehnn... 😁

Have i outgrown it? Na.. Rumors were spreading some time ago that i was into one of my ss2 students.. 😂.

Apparently, she used my name to escape punishment... 🤣. of course, trust female staffs to start carrying rumors up nd down... I started avoiding any sort of contact with d student outside of class,that is in school compound oh.

I envy ppl wey no get shame sha😁

Lol. If I tell you wetin my eye see for church wey I attend ehn, you go pity me. I don't know if it's ignorance or sheer stupidity that make some of them carry these baseless rumours.

I love playing very well, can be controversial sometimes but I don't joke with my reputation at all.

Lol. Sometimes e good to not get shame sha, ask Portable. E dey favour am. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
This is the reason why we see many fetish men using their girlfriend for ritual who told you that she has not been used

Ikùn dẹ dẹdẹrẹ,dẹdẹrẹ ń dẹ ikùn.
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by StreetFight: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2023
43Ronin:
is she not a yorua Muslim girl, she will still end up as baby mama to rafiu, olaitan olaniyi.

Why Igbo Christian girls end up selling their bodies in hotels all over the world
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by StreetFight: 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
Dasdee:
You guys can't understand, like I can't believe she is capable of this. I asked this babe out on date, we are yet to fix a date due to my busy schedule. Like wtf, had to click on the link to be sure she is the one. I was suspecting her, she travels all around the world alone and she always claim to be ambassador for some businesses. But her modest look won't even make you suspect it

You sef, fucck your own oooooo. This na community Pussssy. I no dey miss am. The Olosho fit dey even collect money from the Sugar Daddies to give you. So you get free pussssy and you are paid for your sperm. How else do you want God to bless you?

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Lilfire(m): 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2023
What is wrong in being a second wife when you are a Muslim, he has the money to take care of four wife's, it not a sin you in turn wants to enjoy the previlage of being a first wife when someone else have finished the nutrition inside of you no na haba mana

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by sallazlee(m): 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
99thEnemy:
Una see that bum bum? grin

😁😁😁
The girl nice medium bumbum
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by sallazlee(m): 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
Johnbullirabor7:
Come to Jesus and be saved

You brain get fought

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by sallazlee(m): 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
purples25:
What's the big deal?

The man liked her for her body and her age, not herself.

Just the same way, she liked him for his money.

You don't have brain, see her mouth like what is the big deal
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
So what does she want him to do, continue spending on her?
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 11:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
They both have to move on. He find someone else and marry.

She go find a 30yr old or less and marry.

Islam forbids what she is doing. She need to settle down.
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by NNEVERAGAINN: 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
Shalommy:
Both have nothing to lose. We move..
see how you logically takes side. So the money the man spent on her is nothing to talk about. Women shall

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2023
sallazlee:

😁😁😁
The girl nice medium bumbum
Analyst Award of the year goes to!!!...

sallazlee!!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 12:29am On Nov 11, 2023
Jman06:
This is why I don't pity any woman going through maltreatment of any kind in the hands of a man.

Women are heartless when dealing with men. Even their supposed love for a man is usually for their selfish interests. No genuineness at all! It's either the man's fine face or his pocket which all boil down to their selfish interests.

You mean you don't seek the fine face of women? Lol.
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 12:44am On Nov 11, 2023
CasNova:
It is the man's fault.

Don't ever be carried away by lust.

She straight up looks like a man in the face, I wonder what he was carried away by.
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by 43Ronin: 1:45am On Nov 11, 2023
StreetFight:

Why Igbo Christian girls end up selling their bodies in hotels all over the world
ask those your brodas that are hustling to marry them
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by papapchi(m): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2023
You have every right not to marry the man, but my question to you is this, you said the man is 30 years older than you; but he spend money on you and your mother, you also sleep with the man but cannot marry him because of the age difference and not to be a second wife right? what difference does it make if you can sleep with him but cannot marry him?

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Johnholt909: 9:00am On Nov 11, 2023
Yxxx:
I thought muslims especially those with hijab and based in the north don't do runs . angry
Who told you that?
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Friend22(m): 9:59am On Nov 11, 2023
Shalommy:
Both have nothing to lose. We move..

I guess if this happened to your brother or relative you won't type out this drivel!

Why e be say most girls of this generation no get common sense.
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Hamilton1(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2023
99thEnemy:
Una see that bum bum? grin
grin the girl get better Nyash oo
De man don chop the Nyash tire move to another girl
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by daylay7(m): 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2023
so, this story still get part 2!

U see this gender eh. She painted the picture as if the man was bad (toxic). She never said how he paid for her luxurious lifestyle. Haba! Obirin!

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by OvertheTop(m): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
MrDoGood:
She should enjoy

The only problem is...

She's going to expect a 30 yrs old boy to have all that type of money and spoil her like that.

Lol

Yeah. the Standard is already set...
it will be difficult to come lower now....
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by OvertheTop(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2023
Gerrard59:

Interesting... So, you know her beyond Nairaland and Twitter? shocked shocked

i hope he has the money to fund the trips from where the man stopped..
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by sallazlee(m): 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
99thEnemy:

Analyst Award of the year goes to!!!...

sallazlee!!!

grin

Laugh
Gbayi
Re: Zainab Abidoye & Mother Lived Off Man's Wealth But Refused To Marry Him (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:29am On Nov 23, 2023
Yxxx:
I thought muslims especially those with hijab and based in the north don't do runs . angry
Dey play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep / "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply / Strictly For Men's Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.