Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,277 members, 7,928,916 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:17 AM

Troops Rescue 78 Captives In Borno, Kill 6 Terrorists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Troops Rescue 78 Captives In Borno, Kill 6 Terrorists (218 Views)

Troops Rescue 13 kidnap Victims In Isuochi, Abia State (photos) / US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Troops Rescue 78 Captives In Borno, Kill 6 Terrorists by xenov(m): 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
According to a statement issued by a top security expert in the Northern part of Nigeria, Zagazola Makama on Friday, troops of 7 Division and Sector 1 Operation Hadin Kai carried out the operation.

It was gathered by Makama that the terrorists were naturalized in an operation conducted by the troops in conjunction with the men of the Civilian Joint Task Force at Gime and Muzuri villages on Thursday, November 9, 2023.

Makama further quoted intelligence sources as saying that the troops captured some AK-47 rifles, three dane guns and rescued 78 persons comprising 30 women with 48 children from the enclave of the terrorists.

“However, a Hilux Vehicle conveying Civilian Joint Task Force was involved in an Improvised Explosive Device explosion at Gulwa while returning from the operation,” Makama noted.

He added that this resulted in the death of two Commanders of the group while some were injured.

According to the security expert, the recovered weapons, rescued persons, and wounded were evacuated to the troops medical facility.

https://guardian.ng/news/troops-rescue-78-captives-in-borno-kill-6-terrorists/

Re: Troops Rescue 78 Captives In Borno, Kill 6 Terrorists by Aareakinwunmi: 2:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
Good news
Re: Troops Rescue 78 Captives In Borno, Kill 6 Terrorists by saintopus(m): 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
I can't understand how this fight against terrorists have lasted this long.

How many are they sef?

Why is it so easy to enroll new terrorist in the North?

What is actually motivating these people ro join bandit's and terrorize the whole nothern Nigeria.

I just don't understand.

Maybe a good northerner will explain better.
Re: Troops Rescue 78 Captives In Borno, Kill 6 Terrorists by JONSYN7154: 3:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
saintopus:
I can't understand how this fight against terrorists have lasted this long.

How many are they sef?

Why is it so easy to enroll new terrorist in the North?

What is actually motivating these people ro join bandit's and terrorize the whole nothern Nigeria.

I just don't understand.

Maybe a good northerner will explain better.
I wish you can listen to Sanusi Lamido's lecture talk then you'll know how poor Northern Nigeria is and how venerable they are to joining terror and bandits groups.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Natasha Database (is It A Scam Or Genuine / NDLEA Recovers South Africa-bound 1.5m Tramadol, Rohypnol Pills At Lagos Airport / We're Winning War Against Touting -Ebuka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.