Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,234 members, 7,928,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 09:01 PM

A Monster In My School (Episode 1) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Monster In My School (Episode 1) (655 Views)

Lesbian High School (Episode 1) / My School Love / My Life In Hilton High School- Episode 1-3 (e-book/story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Monster In My School (Episode 1) by Storymack: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
There is this monster that comes out of the forest beside our school every 10pm at night and lure students into the forest twice in a week.

It was early in the morning when the students in ward 5 began searching for one of their ward member. The search became intensive as he was no where to be found inside the school.

The security men where then sent to search for him outside the school and the rest of us who was engaged in the search for him retired and began our preparation for class.

While we were learning a call came in and all the students where called to the Assembly Hall for an announcement. According to the principal he said Buju (the missing boy in ward 5) , was found dead in the nearby forest. He said the fact was proven by the piece of his body found and that he was devoured by a wild animal.

The principal made an instruction that no one should be seen outside their ward or hostel by 12 midnight on ward.

On this very day I went for a night class to study since test was nearby. It was 10pm and the night class prefect asked us all to go an ease ourselves and also let the people who are returning to Thier hostel leave.

I was a newbie and had no friends so I went outside to a lonely place to ease myself while others were going to a be different spot to ease themselves in groups.

While I was peeing i saw something passed swiftly through the reflection of the light. i thought it less not until I saw it taking a student along with it.

This time around it was walking slowly and when it passed through the light i could visualize it very well it was a gorilla with two horns and a tail. I began following it bit by bit but while we were close to the outrance of the school the security guard caught me and asked me to retreat.

Through out the night i couldn't focus on what I was reading because I was busy pondering on the incident I experienced earlier.

The next day a complaint was made by a student who dwells in the ward I was staying, stating that his bed mate never came back from night class the previous night . A search was done and announcements was made that he was found dead in the forest.

While I was walking back to the class I saw this new teacher who got employed a week after my registration into the boarding school. She was caressing a student in jss 3 but immediately she caught sight of me she pretended as if nothing happened.

Every break time I'll notice she was always seen with this jss3 student. I began suspecting her because when ever she sees me and she is with the student she acts cold.

It was a Friday, 4 days after the previous missing and death of a student, by 9pm I was going to fetch some water outside our ward to bath due to a broken pipe. On my way back from fetching the water, I saw the monster walking towards the hostel occupied by junior students.

I quietly followed it down to the hostel where the monster picked up a student and walked straight to the bush path but I couldn't get into the bush because of fear of my life. But I didn't retreat rather I stood by the bush beside the school fence watching the monster.

30 minutes later I saw the new teacher walking out of the direction where the monster was and as soon as our eyes met she ran back into the forest.

TO BE CONTINUED
https://storymack.com.ng/a-monster-in-my-school-episode-2/

(1) (Reply)

Publishing /consultancy service / Blogger Exclusive / 'groove Control': D 360 Degree Naija Entertainment Tv Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.