Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,335 members, 7,881,239 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:59 PM

Police Handed Me Over To Thugs In Owerri – Ajaero - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Handed Me Over To Thugs In Owerri – Ajaero (684 Views)

Rivers Unrest: IGP Reads Riot Act To Thugs Over Killing Of Security Operatives / Pictures Of NLC President Ajaero & Oshiomhole At The FG & NLC Meeting / Lai Mohammed To Thugs: Disrupt Saturday’s Election In Kwara And Risk Your Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Handed Me Over To Thugs In Owerri – Ajaero by Bobloco: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
....Denies membership of Labour Party

President of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), Comrade Joe Ajaero on Friday said that he was arrested in Owerri by the Police and was handed over to waiting thugs that got him thoroughly beaten.

He said that the thugs who were about seven in number dragged him on the floor like a common criminal.

Briefing journalists in Abuja, the NLC president said the NLC wrote to all the security agencies before they went to the state for the protest on November I.

According to him, workers who arrived at the venue of the protest on that day around 7 am were beaten up by thugs with their phones seized.

Ajaero said he got there around 9 am after he got the report of an assault on workers , adding that the police arrested him and handed him over to thugs.

He said: “I can’t explain the beating I received. They tied my hands and dragged me on the floor like a common criminal.”

The NLC President denied the allegation by the Imo State government that he is a card carrying member of the Labour Party.

“I am not a card-carrying member of any political party as alleged,” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/police-handed-me-over-to-thugs-in-owerri-ajaero/amp/

3 Likes

Re: Police Handed Me Over To Thugs In Owerri – Ajaero by successmatters(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2023
Odiegwu o
Re: Police Handed Me Over To Thugs In Owerri – Ajaero by atiku4President(m): 6:02pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Police Handed Me Over To Thugs In Owerri – Ajaero by BabanawanGod: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
this government is wicked very soon all its citizens will be surrounded and no body can criticise the government any more

1 Like

Re: Police Handed Me Over To Thugs In Owerri – Ajaero by matify83: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
We know what our police is capable of especially when money is involved.

1 Like

Re: Police Handed Me Over To Thugs In Owerri – Ajaero by Lastmankc(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2023
Hopelessness uzodinjor is a renowned thug and cultist and should be dealt with this Saturday

2 Likes

Re: Police Handed Me Over To Thugs In Owerri – Ajaero by helinues: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2023
Is your behavior and attitude different from a thug?

They are your likes , so enjoy the treatment from your colleagues
Re: Police Handed Me Over To Thugs In Owerri – Ajaero by Bobloco: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2023
helinues:
Is your behavior and attitude different from a thug?

They are your likes , so enjoy the treatment from your colleagues

You must be his colleague

1 Like

Re: Police Handed Me Over To Thugs In Owerri – Ajaero by Ttalk: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2023
Thug dey Owerri, I thought you could only find thugs in Lagos courtesy of Tinubu.

Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Police Handed Me Over To Thugs In Owerri – Ajaero by yarimo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2023
Mr Joe ajaero police did the right thing to hand you over to your fellow thugs, that is family affairs.
Re: Police Handed Me Over To Thugs In Owerri – Ajaero by netpro(m): 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2023
Story to the gods. Another lying machine.

We all know his target audience.

Ajaero wants to become a Godfather and Kingmaker in Imo State, that is why he is deploying shameless propaganda to tarnish the image of the State Government.
Re: Police Handed Me Over To Thugs In Owerri – Ajaero by jmoore(m): 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ttalk:
Thug dey Owerri, I thought you could only find thugs in Lagos courtesy of Tinubu.

Yeye dey smell
Na APC thugs courtesy of Hope Uzodimma.
Re: Police Handed Me Over To Thugs In Owerri – Ajaero by Obiedun(m): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ajaero is a thug
Re: Police Handed Me Over To Thugs In Owerri – Ajaero by richie240: 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ordinary 'touching' wey den touch u, u dey cry like bushbaby.

Those guys sef dey learn work.
How can u say you beat somebody and hin teeth still complete?

Den beat am and e still dey see?
These guys fall hand nor be small.
cool

Re: Police Handed Me Over To Thugs In Owerri – Ajaero by JOemmy(m): 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2023
This is the first time am seeing the NLC president been thoroughly humiliated like this welcome to mr bulaba govt.

(1) (Reply)

This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. / Don’t Come Back, South Africans Threaten Super Eagles Goalkeeper Nwabali / Central Bank Bans Dollar Transfer To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.