Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,427 members, 7,932,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:31 AM

Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot (2755 Views)

Two Love Birds Who Are Both AS / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by meedoLock(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2023
cooooooks:
God bless their union.

U say wetin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by Nicepoker(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2023
That's TMKsouth. The gay lord of south Africa grin
Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by cooooooks(m): 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2023
Na your union?

meedoLock:

U say wetin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by aristocratic5(m): 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2023
Na waa oooo
Walai I don finally give up

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by meedoLock(m): 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2023
cooooooks:
Na your union?

Which one U be there? The one in white or blue? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by Veecruz: 1:03am On Nov 11, 2023
meedoLock:

Ahhh. Bro wetin i do u? Abegi Ε„a share I share am I no kill person Ε„a. I suspect u be ritualistπŸ™„

You no suppose share am. You no see as dem pass abomination? You kon even talk say over the moon.
Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by Veecruz: 1:06am On Nov 11, 2023
cooooooks:
God bless their union.

With broken bottles and knives and fire and failures and the same for you wey bring God, 2 times.

Snake chop your yansh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by cooooooks(m): 1:43am On Nov 11, 2023
You are soo gay that you want to eat my yansh.

Tufiakwa.

Veecruz:

With broken bottles and knives and fire and failures and the same for you wey bring God, 2 times.

Snake chop your yansh
Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by KingCold: 6:30am On Nov 11, 2023
JealousCobra:
Tmksouth and KingCold just wedded πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€“πŸ˜Ž

Gay union.

TMksouth on blue KingCold on white.
Don't mention my name in vain
Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by JealousCobra(m): 6:40am On Nov 11, 2023
KingCold:
Don't mention my name in vain

Is KingCold a name or a code? Naughty South African gay 😁
Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by KingCold: 6:44am On Nov 11, 2023
JealousCobra:

Is KingCold a name or a code? Naughty South African gay 😁
Are you so backward that you think calling me "gay" you're insulting me?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by meedoLock(m): 7:41am On Nov 11, 2023
Veecruz:

You no suppose share am. You no see as dem pass abomination? You kon even talk say over the moon.

Lol. U no αΉ£eΓ© say na d werey blogger make that strange headlines? Εƒa hin make me dey ask if na Naija den be undecided
Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by Preservedfish: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2023
I rather have a daughter for a slut than a gay son
Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by JealousCobra(m): 8:21am On Nov 11, 2023
KingCold:
Are you so backward that you think calling me "gay" you're insulting me?

Dude, I meant no harm. .u don just like rough play 😁😁
Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by Obierika(m): 9:02am On Nov 11, 2023
Disgusting!
Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by TMKsouth: 9:23am On Nov 11, 2023
Congratulations to them and to the homophobes whose homes they'll be living in. That's why you're so concerned and made it your business who sleeps with who.
Re: Nigerians Are Over The Moon As Two Stylish-love-birds Tie The Knot by Veecruz: 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
cooooooks:
You are soo gay that you want to eat my yansh.

Tufiakwa.

See animal fucker dey confess.
Go Anambra make snake enter your yansh. Human firewood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Give Estimated Price Of Hookup Girls In Your State And Location / Men See Your Lives And You'll Be Body Shaming Women / Why Does Girls Frick About Materials Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.