Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,380 members, 7,978,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:02 PM

BAMIB Wins Most Admired Quality Stationary In Nigeria’s Award - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / BAMIB Wins Most Admired Quality Stationary In Nigeria’s Award (180 Views)

21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Kates Jenks Landry Interviews Nigeria's Award-winning Writer, Vincent Anioke / Breaking! Miss Kebbi Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria (mbgn) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BAMIB Wins Most Admired Quality Stationary In Nigeria’s Award by Jimsonjaat96(m): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2023
BAMIB Resources and Investments Company Limited has been awarded the manufacturer of the Most Admired Quality Stationary Company of the Year 2023 in Nigeria.
The company is the manufacturer of specially branded pencil for schools including federal and state governments.
BAMIB received the prestigious Award during the 2023 National Quality Conference (NQC) event on Friday, No­vember 10 at Sheraton Hotel and Towers, Ikeja, Lagos.
According to a letter by NQC dated 16th of October, 2023 and addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of BAMIB, Mr Muideen Ibrahim, “the Award Research Council’s Technical Committee Report shows that Bamib Resources & Investments Co. Limited has been chosen & nominated as the WINNER of the above category of award.
“Your Organization was chosen for this prestigious recognition of Quality excellence, based on Quality standard products consistency, customer’s Referrals and service satisfaction.”
Reacting to the award, Mr. Muideen said that the award is an attestation that the company is walking the talk as envisioned in its 5-year strategic planning and target.
He partly said,” I am humbled for this great award because it means a lot to me and I thank Almighty God for making it possible for Bamib to win this award because is shows that we are walking the talk in the company most especially with respect to our vision and 5-year strategic target amongst others.
“My profound gratitude also to the Organizers of the Award (NQC) for deeming it fit to recognize us out of the multitude.
“Not only that, I thank my adorable wife Mrs. Basirat Ibrahim most sincerely for standing by me because we have passed through thick and thin together, family and friends that believe in me. I thank them all.
“Immense gratitude to the management and Staff of Bamib for a job well done thus far. We shall continue to strive harder irrespective of the circumstances we find ourselves because it is not easy to be in the manufacturing sector in Nigeria at the moment.
“I feel delighted because our vision is to be the number one technologically driven pencil manufacturing company in Nigeria with strong Africa presence. Not only that but to be rated as the best pencil manufacturing company in the country and we have met the set goals.
“So we shall continue to strive harder in order to extend our influence to other African countries.”

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Black Friday / Robocheck: Streamline Your Identity Verification With Robocheck.ru - Nairaland / Man's Birthday Celebration Takes Unexpected Turn As He Collapses While Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.