Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate (50317 Views)

Wizkid Visits MC Oluomo In Lagos / Why No Woman Lives With K1 The Ultimate In His House / Wizkid Visits Davido At Home, Planning A Music Collaboration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by zebszebs: 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2023
I thought Muslims didn't drink alcohol?

Now you understand why Northern Muslims group Yoruba Muslims with other infidels?

Although Northern Muslims are equally as depraved and corrupt as the people they condemn.
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by FatherOfJesus: 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2023
Non nobis domine, up Jogs.

He was my classmate. 2006 set.
It's not a primary school, it's ijebu ode grammar school, secondary school

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by Enemyofpeace: 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by CaptainFM1: 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Pls when will Tinubu visit his childhood Primary or Secondary school.

Abeg Supreme court don settle this matter say he no get childhood primary or secondary school. Stop shaking this table abeg. Pls. Biko!

You can ask him to visit his university school mate instead. Prof. Madmood is his university mate.
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by Broadmind: 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
He no go school.
Alumanjeri no dey go school.
Him go school of fraud, drug trafficking, impersonation etc

EyeCumInPiss:
[url][/url]
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by Tboymessiah(m): 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
Non nobis domine, up Jogs.

He was my classmate. 2006 set.
It's not a primary school, it's ijebu ode grammar school, secondary school

Confirm

That 2006 set, is it ss3? Or Jss class
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by nomolos92: 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:

You want problem, always! grin grin
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by ComeToJesus: 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Biggy men.

I dedicate β€œDangbana Orişa” by Bella Shmurda to Wizkid.
Is it not a great jam?
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by rafcrown(m): 5:05am On Nov 11, 2023
Egbe Wow.K1.Hotelier
Now.
illicit:
Ain't K1 an honorary chief?

How come he now dresses like Aare ona Kankanfo or an Oluwo?

Envy and over ambitiousness better not kill him

πŸ₯΄πŸ€•
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by manmade(m): 5:30am On Nov 11, 2023
I guessed wizkid is probably preparing ground to venture into politics, I can sense this from all his recent moves.
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by Efilse: 6:49am On Nov 11, 2023
GET ANY BOOK OF ANY AUTHOR FOR HALF THE PRICE

SEND A MESSAGE ON WHATSAPP 08174686962
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by Antoeni(m): 6:51am On Nov 11, 2023
I HOPE K1 Don't Introduce WizKid to Gambling
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by yommen: 6:57am On Nov 11, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Juju everywhere

Where is the JuJu?
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by yommen: 6:58am On Nov 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:

Na you dey ask question still dey cry. You go cry tire!
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by Lumarstone: 7:37am On Nov 11, 2023
So our security dey carry gun dey fellow these idiots.
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by Ijaya123: 8:36am On Nov 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:

Will that reduce the price of dollar?
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by ogahshtu: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:

Maybe in his next world 😭😭😭

Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by Officialmrt: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOdvTFg5gfU?si=k2kjgnO1_rDsI7hC

More lovely videos from Wizkid's visit to Ijebu Ode in Ogun state have emerged on social media. In one of the clips, the Awujale of Ijebu land was seen praying for Wizkid alongside Fuji star KWAM 1.

Another clip showed the moment the Nigerian Star Boy paid a visit to his secondary school, which left people gushing.

Source: KWAM1, Yabaleftonline, Instablog9ja

Up jogssssss
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by TheAlchemist: 9:38am On Nov 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:

He attended Online schools, Asiwaju was ahead of his time.
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by Olayinka8793(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2023
Antoeni:
I HOPE K1 Don't Introduce WizKid to Gambling
For real? Does K1 gamble?
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by FatherOfJesus: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2023
Tboymessiah:

Confirm

That 2006 set, is it ss3? Or Jss class
ss3
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by Tboymessiah(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
ss3

The guy na correct guy,

But I doubt he was truly born 1990, that is 33 now Ayo fit don reach 35
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by FatherOfJesus: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
Tboymessiah:

The guy na correct guy,

But I doubt he was truly born 1990, that is 33 now Ayo fit don reach 35
That's his age.
Na my age mage him be

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by Larrydollarz(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
cheesy grin
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by Successfulben: 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2023
This id!ot get mind use him mama do rituals. Woman wey carry you for nine months you come use do ritual, wetin children of nowadays dey find for this world wey nothing dey last? Today you gain the world, Tomorrow you lose your soul.
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by Emdebby2: 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
This one got me laughing in Swahili 🀣
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by FatherOfJesus: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2023
Successfulben:
This id!ot get mind use him mama do rituals. Woman wey carry you for nine months you come use do ritual, wetin children of nowadays dey find for this world wey nothing dey last? Today you gain the world, Tomorrow you lose your soul.
you are a foolish person
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by Tundepeachtech(m): 8:50am On Nov 12, 2023
That is lies wizkids deji balogun was not in ijebu ode grammar school 2006. He stole in the hostel and at home and his mum came to report him at school so he was rusticated 2005 and that was when he was in ss1. I know him very well then because he was my school son in the school then. So say what you know.
FatherOfJesus:
ss3
Re: Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate by FatherOfJesus: 8:54am On Nov 12, 2023
Tundepeachtech:
That is lies wizkids deji balogun was not in ijebu ode grammar school 2006. He stole in the hostel and at home and his mum came to report him at school so he was rusticated 2005 and that was when he was in ss1. I know him very well then because he was my school son in the school then. So say what you know.
this is also true.
But he's our set, 2006 set but didn't finish.
That's what I am trying to say

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AliBaba And Julius Agwu On AY's Marriage Crash (pics) / DJ Cuppy To Asa Asika "I Got You Bae" / Emmanuel Okonkwo: I Almost Committed Suicide When A Woman I Dated For 4 Years..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.