Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

Wike Tackles Ijaw Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Tackles Ijaw Youths (634 Views)

'As An Activist, How Many Times Have You Rejected Brief" - Wike Tackles Ozekhome / Wike Tackles A Chinese Man Over Speakin Good English Demand For Fast Project VID / Wike Tackles Lamido: You Have No Political Value, PDP Lost Jigawa On Your Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Tackles Ijaw Youths by Papparassi: 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2023
FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike, Tackles Ijaw Youth Council.
"You are doing Asawana; where were you when they destroyed and burnt the House of Assembly Complex?"

Re: Wike Tackles Ijaw Youths by Xscape1993(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2023
This man again?

1 Like

Re: Wike Tackles Ijaw Youths by StreetFight: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2023
Papparassi:
FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike, Tackles Ijaw Youth Council.
"You are doing Asawana; where were you when they destroyed and burnt the House of Assembly Complex?"

Isn't he right?

Where were they when the Assembly was burnt?
Re: Wike Tackles Ijaw Youths by Whalis: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2023
Ijaw youths fall hand no be small. They turn Gov. Sim to tribal governor.

1 Like

Re: Wike Tackles Ijaw Youths by Papparassi: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
It was an ijaw woman that helped Nyesom Wike become Governor.
Re: Wike Tackles Ijaw Youths by Papparassi: 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
Nyesom Wike Opens Up:

"All of you know me very well; how I fought the Former Governor."

"If you are part of a political structure and you are going against the structure, the structure will call you to order."

"It's not about rushing to court, all of us have capacity to rush to court."

"I will reply everybody at the appropriate time"- Nyesom Wike made the statements during a book presentation today at Rivers State University.
Re: Wike Tackles Ijaw Youths by Papparassi: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2023
If I say there will be problems there will be, don’t be decieved. I don’t need to win but I need you to suffer , you can’t sleep. People will hold you responsible for non performance, I have finished my own 8 years.” FCT Minister Wike tells Rivers Governor Sim Fubara
Re: Wike Tackles Ijaw Youths by BitterTruth01: 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2023
Those online here pushing for Niger delta Republic are not being realistic.
Cos nobody go wan accept Ijaw domination

And they’re the ones pushing for it mostly .
Na civil war dem go take scatter the republic of it ever forms
Re: Wike Tackles Ijaw Youths by ican2020: 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
Wike should concentrate on his job in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Wike Tackles Ijaw Youths by OVB123: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2023
ican2020:
Wike should concentrate on his job in Abuja
Forget about that, wike is the man with the ball. He can decides to play whatever direction he wants. Don't joke with him.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Just A Trader, Let's Teach Him Political Lessons. / Kwara Hotel: From 5-star To 5-star / Photos: President Biden White House State Dinner For President William Ruto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.