Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,176 members, 7,967,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:24 PM

A Moment To Share With You A Few Of The Conservation That Goes O In My Corner - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Moment To Share With You A Few Of The Conservation That Goes O In My Corner (189 Views)

Peak Encourages Muslim Faithfuls To Share Goodness And Nourishment This Ramadan / Cut Cost On Food In 2021( Share With Other Women!!!!) / 3 Fantastic Side Dishes That Goes Well With Ewa Aganyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Moment To Share With You A Few Of The Conservation That Goes O In My Corner by Bimafoods(f): 6:16am On Nov 11, 2023
say my customers are the motivation behind my constant upgrades.

If you see me with any business books or at business events, know that a larger percentage of the reason I am doing that is to become even better when dealing with and serving my customers.

My business thrives seamlessly because they don't stop supporting me however they can.

There was a time when I only received video reviews when I asked and pleaded for them; now, I get them without even requesting.

How do you express gratitude to people who support you with mere words? I feel the phrase "thank you" is weightless compared to the favor I receive from them.

They do so much for me and expect nothing in return. I rarely run discount sales, sometimes not at all in a year, due to market prices affecting me. They get nothing in return for their kindness.

Yes, I sell quality products, my CATFISH sells because I take time and pay attention to processing not just CATFISH but other food items I sourced and deliver to my Customers home and abroad in wholesales and bulk but I am not one of those who believes good products sell itself.

Apart from having a good and quality products my relationship with my customers is another important reason I keep getting referrals and returning customers

People have asked me many times how my relationship with my customers grew from "normal" to a closer one, but I sincerely don't know. I'll just say it's my personality.

I have never been a "normal" person; we can say I am that person who moves with my own rules and does things my own way.

Rules guiding customer relationships? I don't know them, and that's intentional. I sincerely don't care to know. I just do ME.

My main concern is making the journey a customer makes to my inbox worthwhile. My customers must feel at peace whenever they buy from me; every kobo spent on patronizing me must be well spent. So, I mostly go out of my way to please them because they are important to me.

I could proudly call myself a good business owner because that's who I am.

Something you might not know unless I tell you: all the reviews I post here are from my customers in the UK 😊.

I mentioned I post only very few; wait until I post more. Sometimes I even forget to screenshot some 😆.

My inbox is always booming with reviews because I am doing well.

Let me massage my ego: BIMA, you are doing well.

And wait, why should you believe the word of my mouth? Maybe all these are lies; after all, most people lie for a living 🤦.

Well, dear reader, there's only one way to find out. Make a trip to my inbox, buy from me and let's do some confirmation.

How about that? 😊

Don't get it twisted, joor.
My name is BIMA, the proud African food items supplier.

What would you love to buy from me, Wonder Woman? 🥰

View here
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02TxGRVwzy9cJs5x5GNjnUCRkw4tcBuAeE3AzywmvFvgH2AiSWLZQpWUPze5LMKsVTl&id=100015291883575&mibextid=Nif5oz

(1) (Reply)

High Quality Organic Dehydrated Tomato Flakes Wholesale Price / High Quality Dehydrated Potato Chips Wholesale Price / Buy Nigerian Made Bag Of Rice And Ofada Rice - Limult Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.