Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,434 members, 7,920,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:32 AM

How you can start making 200k to 400k monthly using this simple business model - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How you can start making 200k to 400k monthly using this simple business model (130 Views)

MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] / Pls I Need Practical Business Idea That Can Convert 200k To 400k Within 6 Months / Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How you can start making 200k to 400k monthly using this simple business model by Samuelubaru(m): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2023
let's discuss how you can legitimately earn 200k - 400k monthly online using this simple business model.

This is for you if you're looking for a way to earn extra income online in this current hardship.

NOTE: Anyone can do what i am about to share with you, either you're a graduate, 9-5 worker, corper, housewife, student, graduate or a working class person.

Provided you're ready to take action and put in some work,

Let me show you how it can be possible for you.

The simple business model that can help you is called AFFILIATE MARKETING and it is simply you recommending quality product to people that needs them and you get a commission for it.

Your job is just to recommend quality product to people that needs them and you get a paid doing so.

Very simple right?

But because I said you can make 200k - 400k doesn't mean
It is a ponzi scheme where you put 10k and get 100k
It is a refer and earn program.

Let me give you a breakdown on why I said you can earn that amount of money.

Just as you know the definition of affiliate marketing, do you know they're product that pays as high as 40 - 50 - 60 percent commission per person that gets your product.

Let's say you're recommending a product of 40k and it pays 50% commission per sale.

You just need to get 10 people to buy in a month and you have already made 200k.

And the best thing is you can earn more than that because 10 sales per month is very small.

10 sales is something that is done every week sometimes daily.

Another good thing about this Business Model is that

❌ You don't need to have a laptop to start: you just need a smartphone like the one you're holding and an access to the internet
❌ You don't need to be technical savvy
❌ You don't need any prior experience or educational certificate.

I know you might have these questions on your mind

How can I get product to promote
Where can I get customers to sell my product to
How can I get these customers to buy my product so I can earn the commission.

If you have any of this questions, then relax,

Because I am going to be holding a FREE Masterclass where i am going to be showing you everything about it and how you can get started.

Ranging from how to get product to where to get customers to how to get them to buy, i am going to be explaining everything to you.

At the end of this Masterclass, you'll be on your way to getting started and making your first 200k - 400k Monthly.

Are you ready for the Masterclass, hurry up and join now before the class gets filled up.

Check down below the signature for the link to join the Masterclass

(1) (Reply)

Lease / Make Money By Watching Ads / 7 Proven Hacks To Dominate Every Lucky Draw You Enter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.